Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 06:00:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [2016-02-01] T-Mobile Data Sharing Creates Opportunities For Internet of Things  (Read 262 times)
jdebunt (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2016, 02:24:03 PM

Mobile Internet connectivity is playing an ever-increasing role of importance to consumers all over the world. But there is one thing that could do with some fine tuning, and that is having additional ways to use a data bundle across multiple devices. T-Mobile is working on a brand new feature that will let users do exactly that, although it will require the usage of additional SIM cards.

http://bitcoinist.net/t-mobile-data-sharing-creates-opportunities-for-internet-of-things-and-bitcoin/
Foxpup
Legendary

Activity: 4354
Merit: 3044

Vile Vixen and Miss Bitcointalk 2021-2023

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 04:04:19 PM

The site's down at the moment so I can't read the article, but based on your post, I don't see what this has to do with Bitcoin? Huh

Will pretend to do unspeakable things (while actually eating a taco) for bitcoins: 1K6d1EviQKX3SVKjPYmJGyWBb1avbmCFM4
I am not on the scammers' paradise known as Telegram! Do not believe anyone claiming to be me off-forum without a signed message from the above address! Accept no excuses and make no exceptions!
BellaBitBit

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 05:05:23 PM

the SIM cards will have SMS capabilities and the article claims that TMobile can be of use to several Bitcoin resources.  I think what they mean is that You will be able to do more with Bitcoin on your phone.

I love Bitcoin
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: