Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 07:27:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [HZ] [ANN] The "Open Auditing" 2016 US Election Prediction Market Project  (Read 2377 times)
Nxtblg (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2016, 08:45:32 PM

As you undoubtedly have heard, Donald Trump has officially been nominated and has officially accepted the nomination. So, the first part of the Presidential race is over. Yesterday, I put in buy orders for RNmTrumYES and all RNm...NO contracts except for RNmTrumNO for 100 HZ each; the buys are large enough in volume to cover all the outstanding contracts. The rest, I dropped the bids.

Once the winning contracts are sold into my bids, I'll send the contract Assets to the HZ genesis account and they'll be burned.

Congratulations to the winners. It was certainly an unexpected ride!

Next week, once the Dem convention is over, I'll do the same for the Democratic Nomination contracts. The winner's YES contract and all the losers' NO contracts will be bought back at 100.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Nxtblg (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2016, 07:37:56 PM

After the last outraged gasp of the BernieBros, Hillary Clinton has officially been nominated and has officially accepted the Democrat nomination. That means the contestants are set for the general election. I put in buy orders for DNmClinYES and all DNm...NO contracts except for DNmClinNO for 100 HZ each; the buys are large enough in volume to cover all the outstanding contracts. The rest, I dropped the bids.

Once the winning contracts are sold into my bids, I'll send the contract Assets to the HZ genesis account and they'll be burned.

Congratulations to the winners. This was a fun contest; even Wikileaks saw fit to get involved. Cheesy

Once Election Day has come and gone, I'll do the same for the Presidential Election contracts: both individual and party. The winner's YES contract and all the losers' NO contracts will be bought back at 100.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: