Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 11:19:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptoqueen - Let's talk about how hot *I* am. [NSFW]  (Read 7498 times)
European Central Bank
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087

View Profile
February 03, 2016, 01:36:22 PM

Threads like this are great. They save you having to read them. Her - here is my ass. Worship it. Them - you have a horrible ass. Her - you are not worthy. You don't have girlfriends. You are little boys.

Repeat for 250 pages.
twicezeroiszero

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile
February 03, 2016, 01:37:27 PM

looks like a photoshoot may i ask you to do a picture with your bitcointalk name and todays date so we can tell that it is actually you and not something you found online ?

LOL. Would it be a problem if I did? After all, the boys posted a ton of pictures that were obviously not them.

But, either way - *v-sign* It is totally a photoshoot of me, taken two weekends ago.

Are you married to Homer Simpson ?

Tra

╓███▄
                            ]████▌
                            ]███▀
         ╓▄▄█████████▄▄    ,▄█▀  
      ▄████▀▀█████µ   `▀▓██▀`    

╓████╜   ╙███████▄▄█▀▀`▀▄    
   ]███▌        "▀██████▌    ▓Ç  
   ]███        ,▄█▀" ▀████   ]█  

▓██      ▄█▀▀     ▓███▌  á█  
     ▀██╖ ╓▄█▀        ▓███▌ ▄█▌  
       ▀███▒         ╓███████`   

,▄██╜"▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀▀      
   ,▄██▀                         
  ▄██▌                           

╓████▌                           
█████┘                           
 ▀▀▀                             
ion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
 Transitions You to A Crypto-ready Society 

Github   Telegram   Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Reddit   Youtube
 TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO 
u
\ \ \ \
/ / / /
PRE-SALE STARTS APRIL 15, 2018
/ / / /
\ \ \ \
u
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Cass LeChat (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

cryptoqueen

View Profile
February 03, 2016, 07:07:00 PM

It's amazing how this board can be filled with topics of men like yourselves asking "how do we get women to use bitcoin" and you can't even keep it together when a girl posts hot pics.

Seriously, how did you make it to adulthood? Mon dieu...

You're warped by your inability to see women as people with minds and thoughts and your weirdly violent and hostile reaction to a woman posting her own sexy pics, while having your own threads with the same kind of content.

Really think hard about that, children.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 3098

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2016, 07:15:41 PM

It's amazing how this board can be filled with topics of men like yourselves asking "how do we get women to use bitcoin" and you can't even keep it together when a girl posts hot pics.

I love it when women post hot pics.  Do you have any?

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soonish!
Cass LeChat (OP)

cryptoqueen

View Profile
February 03, 2016, 07:17:33 PM

Maybe you're all just more comfortable seeing women as objects than people? It seems like once I'm a person, basic rules of respect and decency break down. Men are so emotional and quick to hostility.
Cass LeChat (OP)

cryptoqueen

View Profile
February 03, 2016, 07:18:25 PM

BTW, vod you're ignored. xo So you can keep coming here if you like, but you won't get any more attention from me.
simon66

Activity: 423
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 03, 2016, 07:29:15 PM

You know, you are not all that bad looking. So don't go kill yourself over what people are saying or anything..

I think this topic could have gone a lot different for you if you didn't come off all dominatrix demanding how hot you are and being so conceited about it.

Tip: you don't know what "men" want or think. Because men don't all want and think the same things.

Me, I like women a bit more on the humble side. That's all..
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2016, 07:32:43 PM

BTW, vod you're ignored. xo So you can keep coming here if you like, but you won't get any more attention from me.

Not looking from attention from you.  I can go to any over 40 nightclub and get all the attention I want from ugly women - don't need you for that.

I'm looking for pictures of hot women.  You say you have some?

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soonish!
Cass LeChat (OP)

cryptoqueen

View Profile
February 03, 2016, 07:38:14 PM

You know, you are not all that bad looking. So don't go kill yourself over what people are saying or anything..

I think this topic could have gone a lot different for you if you didn't come off all dominatrix demanding how hot you are and being so conceited about it.

Tip: you don't know what "men" want or think. Because men don't all want and think the same things.

Me, I like women a bit more on the humble side. That's all..

No, this topic would be different if men weren't so immediate to degrade and do violence against any women they see, while wanking off in their own threads to the same content. ROFL. I'm not to blame for your bad manners. Women experience this 24/7 from men, whatever we're doing. I could be walking down the street and some man gets violent or entitled because I'm hot and I don't want to talk to him. You boys are just mad that I'm pointing it out and not taking your crap for it.
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2016, 07:53:27 PM

Here is a hot woman!

The difference between her and the OP is I don't think she has to tell people and then argue with them that she is hot.  People can see it for themselves.   Cheesy

Cass LeChat (OP)

cryptoqueen

View Profile
February 03, 2016, 09:34:07 PM

Notice how these men keep coming back to comment despite being ignored? If you don't like me, you have no reason to be here in this thread. You could easily find your happiness doing something you enjoy, rather than obsessing about something you hate... Unless...?  Cheesy
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2016, 10:11:22 PM

Notice how these men keep coming back to comment despite being ignored? If you don't like me, you have no reason to be here in this thread. You could easily find your happiness doing something you enjoy, rather than obsessing about something you hate... Unless...?  Cheesy

This has moved beyond you.  You said you were going to post hot pictures and you lied, so I am posting the hot pictures now.  Smiley

Cass LeChat (OP)

cryptoqueen

View Profile
February 04, 2016, 03:51:10 AM

simon66

Activity: 423
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 04, 2016, 03:58:15 AM

if men weren't so immediate to degrade and do violence against any women they see..

Women experience this 24/7 from men, whatever we're doing. I could be walking down the street and some man gets violent or entitled because I'm hot and I don't want to talk to him.

Are you in an islamic controlled area of France or something Ms. LeChat?

Wherever you are you need to GTFO if that is true..
Cass LeChat (OP)

cryptoqueen

View Profile
February 04, 2016, 04:24:13 AM

Unfortunately (or not *Shrugs*) you're also ignored.

>^_^<
Foxpup
Legendary

Activity: 4396
Merit: 3062

Vile Vixen and Miss Bitcointalk 2021-2023

View Profile
February 04, 2016, 04:55:37 AM

No, it's not okay. It's delusional. It's also not okay to think you have to be, or should be. Women can be more than just sex objects, not that I expect you to understand that.

Will pretend to do unspeakable things (while actually eating a taco) for bitcoins: 1K6d1EviQKX3SVKjPYmJGyWBb1avbmCFM4
I am not on the scammers' paradise known as Telegram! Do not believe anyone claiming to be me off-forum without a signed message from the above address! Accept no excuses and make no exceptions!
Cass LeChat (OP)

cryptoqueen

View Profile
February 04, 2016, 05:22:58 AM

Uh oh! Same with you. Being insulting is the easiest way to get ignored.

Hilarious that while you're all hating out here, I have boys in my private messages telling me I'm hot and asking me questions about my work.  Roll Eyes So timid.

ObscureBean
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2016, 07:25:22 AM

Great show you're putting on here I must say Smiley
If you've truly transcended the plane where 'beauty' and 'insult' actually mean something, then folks on here can huff and puff all they want. They'd literally be fighting themselves  Wink
However if their insults are getting to you even a tiny bit, eventually they'll wear you down.
The thing is though neither side can ever know the truth about the other, so in effect one always fights oneself, no matter the scenario Cheesy
Carlsen

Activity: 910
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 04, 2016, 08:04:07 AM

I see boobs and I like it. Can't help myself there.

It's me!!!
Cass LeChat (OP)

cryptoqueen

View Profile
February 04, 2016, 05:32:39 PM

Great show you're putting on here I must say Smiley
If you've truly transcended the plane where 'beauty' and 'insult' actually mean something, then folks on here can huff and puff all they want. They'd literally be fighting themselves  Wink
However if their insults are getting to you even a tiny bit, eventually they'll wear you down.
The thing is though neither side can ever know the truth about the other, so in effect one always fights oneself, no matter the scenario Cheesy

I'm not sure they're operating with a full enough context of the situation to wear anyone down. Women experience harassment from men just by walking down the street. Nothing about these sad little boys banging against their screen compares to it. Even I had been sweet as pie, it wouldn't have mattered. They would have come on here ready to fling insults because it's the only way they known how to get the attention they want. If they had better skills, they'd obviously use them.  Roll Eyes

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: