Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 09:46:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: FEEDBACK  (Read 1083 times)
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 02, 2016, 10:24:14 PM

Why am I losing it. I have even sold DOGECOIN to Zazarb which is not I only bought it  , i did an exchange of DOGE to BTC and I sold him under price because I am mining them so no problem for the price ,everything was a win.

This is last time I will post as it was not meant to be mean, I have nothing in this battle.

I was just warning when you do something small like "small deal- 5000 DOGE for 0.0032 BTC done.Smooth." with green members it looks like you are trying to game feedback.  When you say you sold him DOGE under price..... a lot would think your doing that to try to get a positive from him it does not really help your case promoting that trade so much.

I was thinking you should focus on how you have changed if you have.  And I was suggesting getting out of loans to help you lose the possible look as you are lending small amounts trying to green people trying for feedback.  It was meant as help. But I feel it's going other way so best of luck.  Last post here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Sceptical Chymist
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 6751

Proudly Cycling Merits for Foxpup

View Profile
February 02, 2016, 10:43:46 PM

Why am I losing it. I have even sold DOGECOIN to Zazarb which is not I only bought it  , i did an exchange of DOGE to BTC and I sold him under price because I am mining them so no problem for the price ,everything was a win. My signature is only about why I can't give loans in here, as without interest people think I do it for gaining trust , and I will not do it, nor I will do loans with interest as is forbidden. The signature will rest as is, to just explain this.

The worse this can go is losing this battle, but what to do, thats how things have gone, thats my max I can try to fix them.
If you're selling guides on how to steal shit, you're gonna get negative trust, dude.  What part of that don't you understand?  You're teaching people how to steal, and that is a gigantic red flag and warrants the spray paint.

BTC
BTC
 BTC
BTC
..JAMBLER.io..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██
YOUR OPPORTUNITY TO
HAVE BITCOIN BUSINESS

██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██
  BTC
. BTC

BTC
  BTC
koshgel
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 02, 2016, 10:55:26 PM

Why am I losing it. I have even sold DOGECOIN to Zazarb which is not I only bought it  , i did an exchange of DOGE to BTC and I sold him under price because I am mining them so no problem for the price ,everything was a win. My signature is only about why I can't give loans in here, as without interest people think I do it for gaining trust , and I will not do it, nor I will do loans with interest as is forbidden. The signature will rest as is, to just explain this.

The worse this can go is losing this battle, but what to do, thats how things have gone, thats my max I can try to fix them.

You're okay with selling carding guides which perpetuate fraud, but you won't take interest on loans because of religious reasons? Your moral compass is confusing.
kingofbitcoin (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

Good bye Blockchain , you were hacked

View Profile
February 03, 2016, 06:56:18 AM

I have stopped doing those guides, since 10 months now, last post of me on them was on end of last april or May don't remember, but back then I was all excited that I just had discovered TOR and all those kind of guides. I am not doing it anymore, and am behaving normal like anyone should. I was not in religion back then thats many people misunderstand what I do or say. I have changed since I have embraced religion.

I DON'T DO ANYTHING CONTRARY TO IT, which is NEVER TO SCAM OR CHEAT ANYONE, but I guess that feedback will not get removed , because of what I have done months ago. Anyway I tried my best.

1DDc49pyE3xEbCt8YakfLe48Syrq5XLve

ISLAM-The only true monotheist religion
koshgel
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 03, 2016, 07:04:23 AM

I have stopped doing those guides, since 10 months now, last post of me on them was on end of last april or May don't remember, but back then I was all excited that I just had discovered TOR and all those kind of guides. I am not doing it anymore, and am behaving normal like anyone should. I was not in religion back then thats many people misunderstand what I do or say. I have changed since I have embraced religion.

I DON'T DO ANYTHING CONTRARY TO IT, which is NEVER TO SCAM OR CHEAT ANYONE, but I guess that feedback will not get removed , because of what I have done months ago. Anyway I tried my best.

That is great if you have honestly become a better person but unfortunately the online world is filled with people who lie and cheat. I don't believe that the people who left you negative feedback will remove their feedback. The best you can do would be to start a new account and be as honest as possible from the start.
kingofbitcoin (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

Good bye Blockchain , you were hacked

View Profile
February 03, 2016, 12:04:59 PM

I will only keep this account. Well cannot take part in signature but I can live with that, and can continue to trade with very few persons in here, which I can live with that too. Meanwhile I removed the negative feedback to some of these persons, just to show that I am real now.

1DDc49pyE3xEbCt8YakfLe48Syrq5XLve

ISLAM-The only true monotheist religion
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: