Bitcoin Forum
October 17, 2017, 11:38:12 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.0.1  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ☆★Looking for a .0225 loan [15% Interest] [4 Day Term]★☆  (Read 1887 times)
Sweeet

Activity: 560

Real Eyes, Realize, Real Lies.

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2016, 09:35:49 PM

I looked at your loan request but here are some issues:

Your password was recently reset
Your account is worth 0.02793000

Do you have anything else as collateral?
no I was just gonna lower my loan to .0225 ill do it right now.

Mama got on some fly shit so I split and said imma be that seed that doesn't need much to succeed strapped with greed and a heart that doesn't bleed. Im only 19 now but my mind is older and when shit gets for real my warm heart turns colder. I had a scheme to stack more cream than you ever seen in a dream, but we got stickup kids, corrupt cops, and crack rocks, and stray shots all on the block where it stays hot and when it rains it pours they got money for wars but can't feed the poor. Going fast I knew it wouldn't last so I prepared my ass for jail, they put me in a situation forced me to be a man, when I was just learning to stand without a helping hand. We weren't meant to survive, because its a set up. Even if your fed up, you got to keep your head up.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
wayniac30

Activity: 368

View Profile
February 02, 2016, 09:38:25 PM

Remains the fact that "Your password was recently reset" and neg trust, that's why i asked for other collateral, altcoins for example
Sweeet

Activity: 560

Real Eyes, Realize, Real Lies.

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2016, 09:41:13 PM

Remains the fact that "Your password was recently reset" and neg trust, that's why i asked for other collateral, altcoins for example
I changed my password becuase the fact that I had neg trust I got confused with navigating the trust system and I thought that someone had used my account to leave other people negative feedback so I changed my password. Honestly the negative feedback has nothing to do with me I never made any transactions with the person who put the negative feedback I just know him from my old friend. the other negative feedback from a trusted member is because snailmen (candy) convinced one person that I was scamming people and that they needed to leave a negative feedback on me.

Mama got on some fly shit so I split and said imma be that seed that doesn't need much to succeed strapped with greed and a heart that doesn't bleed. Im only 19 now but my mind is older and when shit gets for real my warm heart turns colder. I had a scheme to stack more cream than you ever seen in a dream, but we got stickup kids, corrupt cops, and crack rocks, and stray shots all on the block where it stays hot and when it rains it pours they got money for wars but can't feed the poor. Going fast I knew it wouldn't last so I prepared my ass for jail, they put me in a situation forced me to be a man, when I was just learning to stand without a helping hand. We weren't meant to survive, because its a set up. Even if your fed up, you got to keep your head up.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.