Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 04:06:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin to hit $2016 by the end of 2016  (Read 9139 times)
bitcoinboy12

Activity: 518
Merit: 254

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
February 03, 2016, 03:03:32 PM

january-april  btc will be playing at 320-370
may-august 430-480
september to december this is it .600-800$ Grin Grin

Pretty much close enough but we already had 400 and above this year so the 320 - 370 is already a miss so I guess it should be changed to 340-450 perhaps. May to August could be some 450-500.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
coins101 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 03, 2016, 07:18:33 PM

As always, another thread that lacks the indicative factors and some proofs that may point out that we must be heading to a certain price point. Roll Eyes Dreaming is fine, but being realistic is better in most cases Cheesy

Love them or hate them, Blockstream raising $55m to add to their existing war chest, means that investors expect to see Bitcoin gain in value.

If you invest $55m, I'd guess you want to see that turn into $555m as a minimum. So, 10x return and you'll want to see that within 3-4 years.

So, lets say BTC goes up by 10x.  $370 x 10 = $3,700. Now, that's over 3-4 years. The long end of the curve for that to happen is fairly shallow, so you'll get most growth in the early year(s).  That means the OP estimate is pretty much guaranteed.   
vendetahome

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 03, 2016, 07:22:11 PM

that would be funny if such price would actually be before the end of the year, but in my opinion it is impossible to reach such high numbers in just a year, i would think more about 800 dollars
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
February 03, 2016, 07:36:58 PM

I think for now or this year this price will not happen. The price will not rise above $700 this year maybe in the future your dream will come true.
So just keep holding and collect more coins if you really wants to be rich in the future but you will also be old as old man before making a excitement with your bitcoins or buy anything you want with bitcoins...
coins101 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 03, 2016, 07:46:00 PM

I think for now or this year this price will not happen. The price will not rise above $700 this year maybe in the future your dream will come true.
So just keep holding and collect more coins if you really wants to be rich in the future but you will also be old as old man before making a excitement with your bitcoins or buy anything you want with bitcoins...

You mean, one of these:

$2017 by the end of 2017?
$2018 by the end of 2018?
$2019 by the end of 2019?
$2020 by the end of 2020?

The dream is $2016 by 2016.
onlinedragon

Activity: 1036
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 03, 2016, 07:48:11 PM

This price is way to high I don't think it will not even close to it. I don't think you will see a price higher then $600 max $700. At the end of last year people thought also a high rise of the price would happen.
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
February 03, 2016, 08:17:31 PM

This price is way to high I don't think it will not even close to it. I don't think you will see a price higher then $600 max $700. At the end of last year people thought also a high rise of the price would happen.

I think so too. It's too difficult to go through $1000 this year as we are still below $400 right now. Everything is possible, yes. We have seen that in 2013 where the price peaked at +$1100 while a few months before that, the price was well under $200. Since then a lot has changed.
coins101 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 03, 2016, 08:30:54 PM

You mean, one of these:

$2017 by the end of 2017?
$2018 by the end of 2018?
$2019 by the end of 2019?
$2020 by the end of 2020?

The dream is $2016 by 2016.

My girlfriend says that she will get 2 16 tattooed on her backside if the price hits $2016 by the end of the year.

Come on people:

Moneyburner

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 03, 2016, 09:57:26 PM

Meh not likely, we are going to have a tough enough time to get to 1k I believe. as we've seen recently a lot of resistance at the 500 level

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼  No.1 Bitcoin Binary Options and Double Dice  ▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼
████████████████████████████████  sec◔nds trade  ████████████████████████████████
↑↓ Instant Bets ↑↓ Flexible 1~720 minutes Expiry time ↑↓ Highest Reward 190% ↑↓ 16 Assets [btc, forex, gold, 1% edge double dice] ↑↓
ajareselde
Legendary

Activity: 1722

Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin

View Profile
February 03, 2016, 10:56:34 PM

Meh not likely, we are going to have a tough enough time to get to 1k I believe. as we've seen recently a lot of resistance at the 500 level

Sometimes one can not see forest from the trees. I wouldn't focus as much on these latest market moves as much; it's probably just manipulated
in a way to shake out as much coins as possible before another bull run. To achieve  ~2000$ this year in a peak should be possible, but to keep it
at that value is another story (miners will still pose an issue with their dumps)
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 03, 2016, 11:03:09 PM

This price looks unique. if 2016 is $ 016 USD yesterday, the supposed year 2015 is USD 2015  Grin
mrhelpful
Legendary

Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 04, 2016, 01:11:47 AM

I`ll be happy if we settle for high $700 hundred zone.

Its hard to even imagine that to be true, so if the $700 gives me faith then I`m sure most are on the same page as well.

Of course, this is all at the end of 2016 and starting of 2017.  Smiley
JavaLove

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 12:51:52 AM

I think in the next few weeks we'll keep seeing the pump and dump that we're seeing now which will bring us up to $450 - $500 and then right back down again to about $400. I don't think we'll really see a steady increase until halving unless something positive and major happens within the bitcoin realm.

Halving will most likely bump the price up significantly and will allow the cryptocurrency to gain more traction, thus allowing more purchasing which should ultimately increase the price.

I don't think that we'll be able to see $2016 by the end of 2016 - I would assume the maximum we'd touch would be $1000 and that is extremely optimistic. My guess, based on the rate now, would be around $700 - $800 by the end of this year.

▄▄  ▄▄                 
            ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
        ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄             
     ██    ██           ▀▀  ▄▄        
                  ███       ▀▀         
   ██    ██   ███      ███     ██     
                          ███         
  ██   ██   ██    ███ ███    ▄▄   ██   
               ███           ▀▀       
  ██   ██  ███           ███  ██   ██ 
                     ███               
    ▄▄  ██    ███ ███     ▄▄  ██   ██ 
    ▀▀    ▄▄              ▀▀           
      ▄▄  ▀▀          ███    ██   ██   
      ▀▀      ██  ███                 
         ██              ███    ███   
             ██  ██  ███              
       ██                    ██       
           ███  ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ███           
                ▀▀▀  ▀▀               

STREAMITY

Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
  Telegram
LinkedIn
Medium
angaper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 01:07:09 AM

Although your prediction does not have a rational basis, I hope to see such price soon, although I have to admit that I am not so optimistic about it and I will be happy keeping the current price level for long.
Pab
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 01:12:09 AM

Yes and bitcoin wil hit 2017$ in 2017
In  5010 bitcoin wil hit 5010
finally will heat 10000$  guess when   Tongue

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
coins101 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 01:56:13 AM

Although your prediction does not have a rational basis, I hope to see such price soon, although I have to admit that I am not so optimistic about it and I will be happy keeping the current price level for long.

$368 yesterday, $388 today.  If that happens every day for the rest of the year, even allowing for days of going back a bit, we could hit the target. 

Buy all the bitcoins. Yaay!
JavaLove

Activity: 434

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 05:20:33 AM

$368 yesterday, $388 today.  If that happens every day for the rest of the year, even allowing for days of going back a bit, we could hit the target. 

Buy all the bitcoins. Yaay!

Lol what I really love about your post here is how optimistic it is for bitcoin's future. If you notice, the amount of negativity on this speculation board does cause a percentage of Bitcoin owners to sell which drives the price way down. Honestly it is always so refreshing to see people enthusiastic about the coin's future.

Again, really like the positivity, but it won't be like that. Although we've already reached $390, we're simply going through a period of "pump and dump" where many investors buy and the sell for quick profit. It seemed we were increasing the price ever so slightly but right in the new year of 2016, the Cryptsy and Mike Hearn issues caused so much turbulence it rocked the system and now people are buying and selling too quickly.

I think we will see the price soar by the time halving comes around, or unless something major happens that allows people to regain their trust in Bitcoin. As previously mentioned, I do think your optimism and positivity is amazing and I am not trying to discourage it. Bitcoin is a strong and trustworthy currency that we can rely on and the price will go very high this year, it's just that we won't hit it so quickly. However perhaps if we keep up the positive energy people will start investing in Bitcoin for the long run allowing there to be less selling and more buying which will, evidently, increase the price.

▄▄  ▄▄                 
            ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
        ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄             
     ██    ██           ▀▀  ▄▄        
                  ███       ▀▀         
   ██    ██   ███      ███     ██     
                          ███         
  ██   ██   ██    ███ ███    ▄▄   ██   
               ███           ▀▀       
  ██   ██  ███           ███  ██   ██ 
                     ███               
    ▄▄  ██    ███ ███     ▄▄  ██   ██ 
    ▀▀    ▄▄              ▀▀           
      ▄▄  ▀▀          ███    ██   ██   
      ▀▀      ██  ███                 
         ██              ███    ███   
             ██  ██  ███              
       ██                    ██       
           ███  ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ███           
                ▀▀▀  ▀▀               

STREAMITY

Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
  Telegram
LinkedIn
Medium
Bitcoinbro

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 03:09:41 PM

I think you better hope. Because I do not think it is going to rise so quickly.

I agree with you that it is going to rise, but I do not think so fast, frankly.

But you must also assume that the price may go down because it is in fact highly unpredictable.
coins101 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 07:40:32 PM

I think you better hope. Because I do not think it is going to rise so quickly.

I agree with you that it is going to rise, but I do not think so fast, frankly.

But you must also assume that the price may go down because it is in fact highly unpredictable.

If everyone buys all the bitcoins it will be very predictable.... Lol

You haven't worked out that money is a confidence game. If you sell bitcoins its because you have no confidence. 

You need to book yourself on a personal empowerment course to build up your self-esteem. Then you will see that bitcoin cannot fail and the reasons to sell is really a fear of personal failure runinng around in your head.

Buy more bitcoins. It will make you more attractive to women.
fantoos

Activity: 784

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 07:44:57 PM

Although the title is funny and there are also some funny comments about the price of Bitcoin.I don't expect that higher price but there will be some huge rise in price exact after what halving of blocks will be completed.I can expect at about 1k $ /BTC as fair price but not this as OP described.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: