Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 09:33:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin to hit $2016 by the end of 2016  (Read 9139 times)
Fulmand

Activity: 568
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 01, 2016, 08:55:56 AM

No I do not think this will happen to be honest, I even think it will be much lower.
The fact is that there is coming a halving but I think the maximum price of the bitcoin after the halving will be around the 1500 dollar and not more than that, so my answer is no.

If the price stays around $1000 by this year end, most of us will be very happy. It means there is no big bubble.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KingdomHearts

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
May 01, 2016, 11:15:10 AM

no it is not possible, it price will not reach to that value in the end of 2016 but the chances are clear that it will reach to about at $1000 or a little more, but we do not have to dream for it that bitcoin will will reach to that value.
traderbit

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2016, 06:09:52 PM

I don't know why I'm skeptic that his is not going to happen at the end of this year, bitcoin can go high maybe up to 1,000 usd this year but i don't expect the price going $2k+

richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
May 01, 2016, 06:13:17 PM

no it is not possible, it price will not reach to that value in the end of 2016 but the chances are clear that it will reach to about at $1000 or a little more, but we do not have to dream for it that bitcoin will will reach to that value.

Even thinking about $1000 prices to happen this year sounds more like a dream to me. I see a lot people think about the price that will reach $1000 this year but they have no clue about what it takes to get the price there. Stop dreaming.
Hellacopter

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 01, 2016, 06:29:38 PM

Even thinking about $1000 prices to happen this year sounds more like a dream to me. I see a lot people think about the price that will reach $1000 this year but they have no clue about what it takes to get the price there. Stop dreaming.

I think so too, i think that Bitcoin's price will not reach 1000$ even after the next halving, however that's not impossible , but it's a little bit hard to happen with the actual Bitcoin's price and predictions.
Dwelach

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 07:42:09 AM

No I do not think this will happen to be honest, I even think it will be much lower.
The fact is that there is coming a halving but I think the maximum price of the bitcoin after the halving will be around the 1500 dollar and not more than that, so my answer is no.

If the price stays around $1000 by this year end, most of us will be very happy. It means there is no big bubble.
The price keeps stable for a long time and that is quite bad because there are a lot of people that wants to make profit in a fast time and that is not possible for them.
But it will rise soon and that would be nice but you never know when it will reach that high value because it is a currency.
n0ne

Activity: 2562
Merit: 548

8ombard - Pick, Play, Prosper!

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2016, 10:50:16 AM

If the increase before the past days have continued, we could have experienced the big bubble. Now only after the halving we will know whether we'll experience a big bubble or not.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 10:51:49 AM

The price keeps stable for a long time and that is quite bad because there are a lot of people that wants to make profit in a fast time and that is not possible for them.
But it will rise soon and that would be nice but you never know when it will reach that high value because it is a currency.
Right we can't guess anything in bitcoin price and now the price is only staggering around $440 and even if halving comes it can reach $800 and reaching $2k is difficult to fix.

Altynbekova

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 02:24:08 PM

There are a lot of people hoping that it will reach that high value but that is not possible because as you can see now you see also that the value is getting not that high now.
So it needs a really long time until the value will be more so we need also the patience for it.
Nimbulan

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 05:19:50 PM

this thread is basically the same as the thread where op thinks we may see $3600 this year. we haven't even reached $1000 let alone $600 and people start already with speculating about the bitcoin price being worth a few $k. we might see the price reach a few $k in 2018 or later. this year not.

yes that's the point that we have just 450$ price at this moment, not 1000$ and not even 600$ so how we can predict for 2016$ at the end of this ear, it's silly

even after halving in July, i don't think that price will go from 500$ to 2000$, most it can go is 1100$ but only if things will go well, but there of course will be bitcoin sellers so price probably won't be so huge

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Tacalt

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 05:34:17 AM

this thread is basically the same as the thread where op thinks we may see $3600 this year. we haven't even reached $1000 let alone $600 and people start already with speculating about the bitcoin price being worth a few $k. we might see the price reach a few $k in 2018 or later. this year not.

yes that's the point that we have just 450$ price at this moment, not 1000$ and not even 600$ so how we can predict for 2016$ at the end of this ear, it's silly

even after halving in July, i don't think that price will go from 500$ to 2000$, most it can go is 1100$ but only if things will go well, but there of course will be bitcoin sellers so price probably won't be so huge

The $2016 price is not for this year. The price will be at most $1000 this year. It is possible to be $2000 next year.
maudevang

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 10:30:21 AM

The value will not reach that high value in the end of the year and that is because the value was already stable for a long time and that was already bad.
But it needs a longer time to reach a higher value so we need to wait for it.
Fulmand

Activity: 568

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 01:09:00 PM

The value will not reach that high value in the end of the year and that is because the value was already stable for a long time and that was already bad.

Stable value is good for the adoption of the bitcoin by ordinary people and business. So the price will also rise.
zalucia

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 02:19:28 PM

Stable value is good for the adoption of the bitcoin by ordinary people and business. So the price will also rise.

If the price is more stable, more people will use it as an investment vehicle, not as a speculative tool.

Ulloa

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 08:28:58 AM

Bitcoin is not reaching that high and that is hard to know because you also never know what is going to happen with the value of course so you have to take some risks with it.
And it also takes also a long time until the value will be higher so you need some patience for it and that is bad.
Astermony

Activity: 373
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 08:09:16 PM

Bitcoin is not reaching that high and that is hard to know because you also never know what is going to happen with the value of course so you have to take some risks with it.
And it also takes also a long time until the value will be higher so you need some patience for it and that is bad.

I have some patience. I bought a few bitcoin in early 2013. I did not sell any. I just used some to buy things.
Superways

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 09:22:54 PM

It would be epic, if somewhat speculative.

While the rest of the global economy sinks, BTC will be a safe place to put your money and see huge growth.

agree with you, it is not impossible that in the end of this year the price will be around $2016 if we see the currennt situation, in the previous month the price was going up and doun from $560 to $540 and now in this week or just in a few days the price boost up from $450 to $550. It is really a great thing happened in the bitcoin in this year, it means that anything can happen in the field of bitcoin and if the price increased continued like that then i will say that the price of bitcoin will reach to $700 in this week, $1000 in the month of June and at halving it will be at a more higher valeu which is going to happen in July (of this year)

So,  Buy all the bitcoins Smiley
zimmah
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1005

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 11:26:46 PM

it would be funny but it would be too much coincidence.
Dwelach

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 01:46:14 PM

The price keeps stable for a long time and that is quite bad because there are a lot of people that wants to make profit in a fast time and that is not possible for them. But it will rise soon and that would be nice but you never know when it will reach that high value because it is a currency.
Ulloa

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 02:14:08 PM

That will not happen and that is because the value of the Bitcoin was already stable for a long time so that is really bad so it takes now a long time until the value will be more worth.
But it is really hard to know what will happen with the value of the Bitcoin but everyone is hoping that the value will be more worth of the Bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: