Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 10:24:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [SOLD] 0.100g Bitgold  (Read 630 times)
Chris! (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1382
Merit: 1122

View Profile
February 03, 2016, 12:20:36 AM
Last edit: February 08, 2016, 03:40:18 AM by Chris!

Trading my Bitgold for Bitcoins. Let me know your offer.

EDIT: Sold for 30% of bitgold value. Thanks!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Chris! (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 01:25:12 AM

Whoops, it would help if I posted this in the right section eh? Wink my 0.100g of bitgold are still for sale! Post here or send me a PM!
Funny

Activity: 343
Merit: 250

Bonus Claim Url: http://betonline.wager.bz

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2016, 08:49:11 AM

How much of a percentage are you willing to let those gold for? If it's dirt cheap and you can send me proof that you didn't use a credit card to acquire it i'll buy Tongue

Chris! (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 02:17:12 PM

How much of a percentage are you willing to let those gold for? If it's dirt cheap and you can send me proof that you didn't use a credit card to acquire it i'll buy Tongue

It's my sign up bonus from about a month ago. I'm sure it'll say that somewhere. Let me have a look around. Percentage wise, just give me an offer.
DaddyMonsi
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1006

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2016, 03:33:59 PM

Try sending a message to fullypak, I know he is buying those bitgold and also takes them as collateral  for loans.
Chris! (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 03:40:48 PM

Try sending a message to fullypak, I know he is buying those bitgold and also takes them as collateral  for loans.

Great, thanks. I definitely don't need a $4 loan but I'll sell it to the highest offer!
jacee
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1024

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 03:42:46 PM

I'll buy it for 30% - 40% rate. Depends on the gold quality. If you agree send me a PM.
Chris! (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 03:54:02 PM

I'll buy it for 30% - 40% rate. Depends on the gold quality. If you agree send me a PM.

The gold quality? It's bitgold. Do they really have different qualities?

If no one else is offering higher I'll take you up on that. Like I said it was my sign up bonus so anything I get from it is great for me  Cheesy.

Also it looks like fullypak's thread has been locked. He was having some issues with bitgold it seems.
jacee
Legendary

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 03:59:59 PM

If no one else is offering higher I'll take you up on that. Like I said it was my sign up bonus so anything I get from it is great for me  Cheesy.

Also it looks like fullypak's thread has been locked. He was having some issues with bitgold it seems.

Gold quality I mean from where the gold came from. lol. Cheesy with a referral bonus unfortuntely I can only offer @ 30%. Bitgold has been chargig accounts and getting golda that was earned from referral so it's kinda hard to buy gold from referral becase they can be charged back anytime. Anyway, try fullypack first send him a PM. He will reply to you. If you have no one else to sell those I buy it for 30%.
Chris! (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 04:08:31 PM

Gold quality I mean from where the gold came from. lol. Cheesy with a referral bonus unfortuntely I can only offer @ 30%. Bitgold has been chargig accounts and getting golda that was earned from referral so it's kinda hard to buy gold from referral becase they can be charged back anytime. Anyway, try fullypack first send him a PM. He will reply to you. If you have no one else to sell those I buy it for 30%.

Is it an issue where bitgold will charge it back or I would have to initiate it? I have absolutely no reason to charge back haha. I have no need for bitgold whatsoever  Tongue

If I don't hear from anyone else I might as well sell for 30%. We'll see over the next few hours. Did you want me to send you a PM if/when I'm ready to sell?
jacee
Legendary

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 04:16:29 PM

Is it an issue where bitgold will charge it back or I would have to initiate it? I have absolutely no reason to charge back haha. I have no need for bitgold whatsoever  Tongue
No it's bitgold, I heard somewere that tey are claiming golds back those that werw earned from referrals due to inactivity of rhe account.
If I don't hear from anyone else I might as well sell for 30%. We'll see over the next few hours. Did you want me to send you a PM if/when I'm ready to sell?

Sent me a PM i you will sell it to me. I have to sleep now so I will provably respond to you lateif you are willing to wait that long. It's already 12 midnight here so I need some rest, but I will be up at around 8 this morning GMT +8.
Chris! (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 04:23:19 PM

No it's bitgold, I heard somewere that tey are claiming golds back those that werw earned from referrals due to inactivity of rhe account.

Sent me a PM i you will sell it to me. I have to sleep now so I will provably respond to you lateif you are willing to wait that long. It's already 12 midnight here so I need some rest, but I will be up at around 8 this morning GMT +8.

Well if I don't get any offers while you're asleep it's yours when you're up haha. Goodnight! Dont forget to look under the bed...

Chris! (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 08, 2016, 03:39:16 AM

Well if I don't get any offers while you're asleep it's yours when you're up haha. Goodnight! Dont forget to look under the bed...

SOLD for 30% https://blockchain.info/tx/54f5ecffaeef81acee1cf66113016d500b034ccc2b717c31b344128a55d8de5d
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: