Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 04:52:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New to online earnings? Go to Cash-Farmer.com  (Read 1005 times)
coinius (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 08:15:51 PM

Hi

The website is for people who are new to the whole "make money online" business

Cash-Farmer is a new website that is aimed to people that are looking for an opportunity of making money online.You will find that there are many ways to make an extra income from the Internet even if you do not know how to make a website, or any kind of programming. For instance, if you are skilled in 3D modelling, you will find information on where to sell your 3D models or posters and photographs for that matter.

If you are new to designing fonts you will find a link to software and tutorials so you can get started.

And, of course, there is information on bitcoin as well.

We hope you will find Cash-Farmer helpful, if so please spread the word   Wink

Link: www.cash-farmer.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
HackerBOSS

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 09:49:45 AM

Hi

The website is for people who are new to the whole "make money online" business

Cash-Farmer is a new website that is aimed to people that are looking for an opportunity of making money online.You will find that there are many ways to make an extra income from the Internet even if you do not know how to make a website, or any kind of programming. For instance, if you are skilled in 3D modelling, you will find information on where to sell your 3D models or posters and photographs for that matter.

If you are new to designing fonts you will find a link to software and tutorials so you can get started.

And, of course, there is information on bitcoin as well.

We hope you will find Cash-Farmer helpful, if so please spread the word   Wink

Link: www.cash-farmer.com

are you admin this site?

details please about earning..

equator
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 08:36:25 AM

Just checked you site, its design is just like gaming site , and their is no more information on your project, I think their is a lot of information missing, the site looks that some immature kid has done this work.

Their is a lot of work to be done on this site, try to get help from the professionals.
Aber1943

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 08:46:39 AM

Just checked you site, its design is just like gaming site , and their is no more information on your project, I think their is a lot of information missing, the site looks that some immature kid has done this work.

Their is a lot of work to be done on this site, try to get help from the professionals.

I agree with this man  Wink You need to improve more your site. Make it cool and attractive. Responsive to any other platforms such as mobile, pc, tablet and etc. Before buying your own domain name. It would be better if you create it first before putting on there. Btw goodluck bro. Hope you will not scam others coins :3

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange - Over 350 coins
█████████    <<  ● $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$   >>
██████████    <<  ● Play DICE! Win 1-5 btc just for 5 mins!  >>
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 09:23:20 AM

So, you have basically set up this website in order to get as many referrals for stupid unprofitable services like faucets and ponzi cloud mining. How is this going to help average users?

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
coinius (OP)

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 09:45:27 AM

Could one of you please supply a screenshot of the page you are viewing ? Your critique doesn't seem to fit anything regarding the new design / site!?

Thanks
coinius (OP)

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 10:23:28 AM

So, you have basically set up this website in order to get as many referrals for stupid unprofitable services like faucets and ponzi cloud mining. How is this going to help average users?

First I don't refer to any cloudmining, only describes it!

Second I do not refer directly to any faucet site I refer to a rotator on www.epay.info are you saying that Epay.info is a bad service?

Third bitcoin is only a small part of the site, so I don't see the meaning of your comment.

HackerBOSS

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 06:41:29 AM

who earn with cash farmer?
how much???

coinius (OP)

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 06:59:41 AM

who earn with cash farmer?
how much???

Hi HackerBOSS

Notice that you do not earn with Cash Farmer! Cash Farmer is just an information site, with information on what opportunities that there is online, or some of them.
3worlduser

Activity: 306
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 02:53:34 PM

The site is like a start point to anybody new to Crypto world, you don't make money directly on the site, besides it is like a learning center.
I was checking the link in the page and they don't seem to be referrals to anything.
I like the idea, in fact I'm making a page with a similar concept.

As a constructive criticism:

- The color is not attractive at all, gray just doesn't fit with that kind of page
- The icons have a a black line around them, I think that is a leftover when you cut them.
- The right side of the page is too empty, I'm sure you can come up with something nice to fill all that space

I can help you with the icons if you have the original files (before the cut) I can make them 3D for you.
Keep up the good work, and luck with your site

ImnotOctopus

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 03:08:19 PM

I liked your site good for a newbie in crypto world, your title makes a bit misleading I thought i might earn some bitcoin in your site.

Very informative, you must do what the above members said, it might attract more users in the future.
Swisk

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 07:38:09 PM

I went to your site, but I didn't see anything / any information about earning money online. Is it still under construction?
NeilLostBitCoin

Activity: 868
Merit: 303

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2016, 01:00:04 AM

It is good to share information like this and giving opportunity to everyone, but all of it can be search in google. Keep up the goodwork!
ivanst776
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 05:21:46 AM

Good site for newbies. I checked the site and found that site is good with attractive designs. hope newbies can earn some bitcoin from Cash-farmer.com.
good luck for your site.
coinius (OP)

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 06:06:09 PM

The site is like a start point to anybody new to Crypto world, you don't make money directly on the site, besides it is like a learning center.
I was checking the link in the page and they don't seem to be referrals to anything.
I like the idea, in fact I'm making a page with a similar concept.

As a constructive criticism:

- The color is not attractive at all, gray just doesn't fit with that kind of page
- The icons have a a black line around them, I think that is a leftover when you cut them.
- The right side of the page is too empty, I'm sure you can come up with something nice to fill all that space

I can help you with the icons if you have the original files (before the cut) I can make them 3D for you.
Keep up the good work, and luck with your site

Hi 3worlduser

Thank you for your feedback.

I have updated the website with new colors as you suggested, and you are right some more colors on the page does a lot.
Regarding the icons I am working on it but it is not my first priority so it will come with an update later on, by the way, thank you for your generous offer Grin 
coinius (OP)

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 06:12:30 PM

I went to your site, but I didn't see anything / any information about earning money online. Is it still under construction?

Hi Swisk Link

I case you missed it, in the top left corner there is a menu (burger icon).
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: