Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 05:51:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Let me make you BTC real fast.  (Read 243 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
BTCLOVER542 (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 03:01:03 AM

Hi all.

I want to help you all with investing with me.  I don’t have a website at all, to make this happen at all.  I know what I am doing here.  Trust me.

I am a investor of a underground BTC trading club, that always make money with BTC.  I can make up to 30% to 50% back on all investments that I get.  I want to pass this deal on with every here.   

Now before you read my trust. I will like to tell you.  I have try this is a loan part of the forum. I got nothing. It shows that there is no help at all. 

Now if you want to invest with me. There are thing you need to know.

I am not a scammer like many people might thing of me.  I don’t ask for a fee at all.

I don’t want your BTC at all. But you will need them to make a investment with me.

Everyone will be given a different wallet address so you can track you own BTC.
Even if you invest more then one time you still be given a new BTC wallet address.

The only time The BTC leaves the wallet is to come back to you.  That is it.

Payment time is how much you willing to invest with me. 

I can do 24 hours to 48 hours returns.   
I can do 3-day returns
I can 7-day returns
I can do 30-day returns.

Now read this real well, so you under stand where I am coming from.

I don’t paly games at all. I don’t have time for it.  So if you want to play game go somewhere use. Not going to happen here at all.

If you want to take a risk that will pay off, then you are to email me CBoord44052@outlook.com or PM me with your email.

I don’t do any IM or video chat at all. I don’t have a webcam at all. So there is no need for all that.   

So this is all the pay out here.

For all 24 to 48 hour Payout start with 4.5 BTC to 50. BTC.

You will get any where from 12.00 BTC to 40 BTC Payout.  That is whatever the site makes you and you will get.

3 Day return are from 40.1 to 100. BTC
You can make 15.00 to 60 BTC

7 Day return up to 30 Day return.

From 4.5 BTC to 100.BTC

7 day return you will get 15% back
30 days you will get 50% back.

So what you waiting for Let me work for you.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: