Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 04:43:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How can I invest bitcoin?  (Read 2368 times)
subcypher

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2016, 06:01:33 PM

So dramatic.

Founder: Incorporating Bitcoin. Bitrated user: subcypher.
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DeathProxyX

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

Earn by Forex. Try our services

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 06:06:06 PM

Hi, most of these sites, no ALL of these sites that offer things like 100x your bitcoins and are fake and stuff.

Well on real life you can invest your money and stuff, but here I got bitcoin, and how can I invest it?

Sorry for being so newbie btw  Grin but I didn't found this anywhere

You could lend you BTC (see my signature)  , you coud join some project in security section or became a partner of some gambling site. You could own a faucet too. But remeber: no one will be able to give you more without  risk  Roll Eyes

◄INVEST IN FOREX  AND EARN 10% DAILY● AVAILABLE A  FULL RANGE OF SERVICE FOR YOUR GAIN ►
Account Manager with loss refund policy, Forex Analisys, Trainig, Tips
Follow link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1334480.0 
avw1982

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 13, 2016, 03:21:10 AM

You're correct that there is risk. It's called investing. And that's exactly what OP was asking about.

Investing in things which rely on market, such as stocks, commodities, forex is one thing and it contains a risk, which is understandable but they don't have the risk of a loss by theft but sending money to a site which may run away with your money is not called investment but scam.

And advising such sites is not recommended, especially to newbies who are just entering the bitcoin world. Its same as someone asking for directions and you throwing them in front of a bus.

Scamming is every where dude. Not only in bitcoin that you can see in fiat currency as well. All you need to is find the perfect escrow manager to avoid to get Scamming. Because it's trust worthy for the both the side people
relq

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 13, 2016, 04:31:00 AM

It's called HYIP, you will get big profit if you know how this HYIP works. my suggest is always invest on short-term and invest only the day after the hyip launching. but i'm not suggest you to invest on HYIP.
bitbaby

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2016, 03:25:15 PM

You're correct that there is risk. It's called investing. And that's exactly what OP was asking about.

Investing in things which rely on market, such as stocks, commodities, forex is one thing and it contains a risk, which is understandable but they don't have the risk of a loss by theft but sending money to a site which may run away with your money is not called investment but scam.

And advising such sites is not recommended, especially to newbies who are just entering the bitcoin world. Its same as someone asking for directions and you throwing them in front of a bus.

Scamming is every where dude. Not only in bitcoin that you can see in fiat currency as well. All you need to is find the perfect escrow manager to avoid to get Scamming. Because it's trust worthy for the both the side people

Who do you think is a perfect escrow manager? And how do you escrow the funds you sent to an investment site? You can either trust the site itself or not, I choose not to and that is what I advise but its up to the people what they want to do with their money. I am not forcing anyone to invest/not in anything but just educating what may or may not happen.

onlinn

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 08:58:08 AM

buy 100btc and let in your wallet 10 years then fiat
Eric Mu

Activity: 471

View Profile
February 04, 2016, 04:09:54 PM

Try HAOBTC (3% annual interest) or BW (7.5% annual interest) on your deposits.

Not entirely fair. Wink 3% is flexible term account. We also have a fixed term deposit account that pays 12% APR to begin with and the rate grows incrementally every month - though likely to be adjusted after the block reward halving in July.
Aamir1

Activity: 756

View Profile
February 04, 2016, 07:59:54 PM

You can invest on bitage, it pays 2-4% a day according to the investment planes. PM me if you are interested.
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2016, 08:21:49 PM

You can try forex websites and invest your money there. I wouldn't recommend you to invest a lot but an amount you can trade with. Else you can try trading websites which help you buy and sell bitcoins and then withdraw your earnings. No need to invest in ponzis as they you can happily bid bye to your earnings.

romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1213

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 07:01:30 AM

Investing bitcoin is not a big deal, even if you are holding the bitcoin within your wallet also its a way of investment.
Regularly the variation in price can be observed. Some times within days it has 25% growth, if you are trading
at those times, you will feel how good your investment is.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
daisydoll

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 07:11:03 AM

I have bought some coins yesterday around 0.03 bitcoins and now should i invest it anywhere. Do this will be safe
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: