Bitcoin Forum
October 18, 2017, 07:14:16 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.0.1  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BITSTAMP NOT TRUSTWORTHY BE CAREFUL!  (Read 3401 times)
mkc

Activity: 524

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 06:46:11 AM

Bitstamp is okay, they follows the regulation closely. This is the problem. Many people don't like this.
Besides, their fee is high.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1428

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 07:08:28 AM

Bitstamp is okay, they follows the regulation closely. This is the problem. Many people don't like this.

My point exactly. If u did nothing wrong and your money comes from legit sources, what is the problem with following regulation closely? Why would we all want to have shady deals, ponzi pumpers and scammers in crypto. Again, I m not saying OP s one of these people, just do not see the problem. Send them what they ask for and they ll stop bothering you with this.

Cryptology
Legendary

Activity: 966

In Cryptography We Trust

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 12:57:54 PM

My point exactly. If u did nothing wrong and your money comes from legit sources, what is the problem with following regulation closely? Why would we all want to have shady deals, ponzi pumpers and scammers in crypto. Again, I m not saying OP s one of these people, just do not see the problem. Send them what they ask for and they ll stop bothering you with this.

+

The game taught me the game. And it didn’t spare the rod while teaching. Jesse Livermore.
Kalamsid

Activity: 45

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 03:03:57 PM

Some people are very aware of their privacy. They do not want other people to know their flow of the money.
LarryHocks

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 09:34:35 PM

Yeah they are expensive but their service level is good and that's something which cost money.
So nothing unusual here.
MedaR
Legendary

Activity: 1204

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 11:56:46 PM

I Have Never had a problem with them!
I was extremely careful after hack but after all i'm really satisfied how they are working..

.ZenCash. █████
█████ ██
▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀
▄▄▄ ███
▀▀▀ ▀▀▀
   ████
   ▀▀▀▀
███   ▄
███  ▄▄▄
   ▄▄ ███
  ▄
▄▄▄▄▄
    █████
██ █████
█████
█████ ██
▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀
▄▄▄ ███
▀▀▀ ▀▀▀
   ████
   ▀▀▀▀
███   ▄
███  ▄▄▄
   ▄▄ ███
  ▄
▄▄▄▄▄
    █████
██ █████
slack   III   ANN Thread   III   Blog
Telegram   III   forum   III   twitter

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ZEN
ThunderThomas

Activity: 210

fastdice.com The Worlds Fastest Bitcoin Dice

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2016, 12:41:33 AM

I Have Never had a problem with them!
I was extremely careful after hack but after all i'm really satisfied how they are working..

I avoid big amounts of bitcoin there, but no they are quit trustworthy.
After the hack i thought they would do some weird tricks, but lucky for us customers, nothing happend.

Cryptology
Legendary

Activity: 966

In Cryptography We Trust

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 06:13:22 AM

Some people are very aware of their privacy. They do not want other people to know their flow of the money.

Money service business are going to be asking questions if you raise a red flags according to their AML policies. This is true for some bitcoin exchanges as well as for banks.

The game taught me the game. And it didn’t spare the rod while teaching. Jesse Livermore.
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1428

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 08:12:36 AM

I agree. 99% of these people re called drug dealers and criminals and they have a reason why they do not want other people to know their flow of money.

LiberOptions

Activity: 413

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 01:00:13 PM

They are just being over cautious. They make things difficult even for the customer, but at least they have are prepared to protect your account from hackers.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.