Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 04:31:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Alert! Infiltrators May Have Access to Bitfinex Order Books and API!!!  (Read 382 times)
MatTheCat (OP)

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 01:34:41 PM
Last edit: February 06, 2016, 01:55:45 PM by MatTheCat

Alert! Infiltrators May Have Access to Bitfinex Order Books and Front Running Access to Bitfinex's Trading API!!!

We are all used to BTC being pumped by Fake Volume on the Chinese exchanges, in order for these cunts who have come to dominate Bitcoin in both mining and the marketplace, to then move BTC over to USd exxhange for a good old bit of Capital Flgiht cash out action....but what happens when BTC just aint doing nothing and the Chinese Whales are all busy playing pass the parcel with little red envelopes of cash for Chinese New Year?

Well, we can see here, that in the absence of any real drivers for BTC to move in either direction, that Finex took the lead with a massive pump at 14:01 GMT on 4th Feb.

The following image shows where all the Shorts on Finex were likely wiped out (a glance at BFXdata.com confirms around 3.5K BTC of short positions being liquidated around this time):

Then after putting in some promising 'bullish' market structure up top, Bitfinex again took the lead, with HUGE sell off volume coming in out of knowhere. 2.5K BTC within 1 minute time frame. WOW:

And look at how low that Bitfinex managed to get, whilst all the other exchanges loitered around the 50% retrace mark, Finex punched right down to 80% retrace, indeed piercing through trendline which formed base for rise to begin with:

In summation, 'infiltrators' (definitely not Bitfinex themselves) operating through Bitfinex, have gained access to Bitfinex Order books and have pumped market into a big bunch of Stop Orders. Then as the longs built up, up top, these 'hacker infiltrators' (definitely not Bitfinex exchange owners themselves, I am not saying that for a minute..oh no!), with perfect knowledge of where all the Long Stops were, then dumped the market right back down, right to beneath the point where the very most resilient of Long Stop Orders were placed, right beneath the lows which formed the base for the pump to begin with.

I feel it is my civic duty to warn other BTC traders, and the exchange operators themselves, that Bitfinex has likely been compromised, and some manipulating whale cockroach rat scum has gained both access to the order books, and front running access to Bitfinex's API, and is creaming ordinary traders for vast sums of money!

Just incase anyone jumps to the wrong conclusions here, I would like to stress again, that the Bitfinex operators themselves, are definitely not the ones responsible for such unsavoury immoral, fraudulent and illegal shenanigans! Oh no! Defintely not. Any accusations of Bitfinex being nothing more than a fucking crooked bucket shop hold no water with me, whatsoever!

Kraken Account, Robbed/Emptied. Kraken say "Fuck you, its your loss": https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1559553.msg15656643#msg15656643

Bitfinex victims. DO NOT TOUCH THE BFX TOKEN! Start moving it around, or trading it, and you will be construed as having accepted it as an alternative means of payment to your USD, BTC, etc.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: