Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 11:35:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: SUPERCOIN'S REVIVAL  (Read 115617 times)
Griffith
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 07:55:06 AM

I have already spoken with Griffith about that.  I am trying to get coinmarketcap.com to update the website to the new domain that Griffith is building the website on.  I don't know what the new domain will be.  I would like it to be www.supercoin.org until we have a new website completed.   If I have personally purchased "supercoinr.com" domain for supercoin as a backup domain.  This will be plan B depending on how long it takes Griffith to finish developing the website.  Always have multiple options!

In the meantime THE OFFICIAL EMAIL FOR SUPERCOIN -----> INFO@SUPERCOINR.COM

website is www.The-node.net coins are in alphabetical order. i will put the wallets up when i wake up in the morning. cuz its like 2am. everything works except the download links. as for a supercoin specific site. which was requested there is a link in the top rihgt hand corner for the coins and they will link to a subdomain that is completely about the coin its a domain for which should also be up tomorrow night probably

i also need to add the node lists and stuff

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kiklo
Legendary

Activity: 1092

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 09:08:18 AM

or you can just download it from the OP with no extra programs or problems

true,
but the OP one is 1.95 GB zipped file
and mine is only   926.7 mb rar file, which is only a few hours old.  Smiley
Plus I will be adding many other Proof of stake coins bootstraps to it over time.

Cool

mdtspain
Legendary

Activity: 1076
Merit: 1003

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 09:12:55 AM

true,

Cool

That is a great service!!! Nice work. If you link it to dropbox then you can update it automatically

For those that are asking for a nodelist. Go to https://chainz.cryptoid.info/super/#!network then click on nodelist. There you will find the nodes that are active and updated every 24 hrs.
fuze0000 (OP)

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

Enjoying the ups & downs of Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 11:52:48 AM

true,

Cool

That is a great service!!! Nice work. If you link it to dropbox then you can update it automatically

For those that are asking for a nodelist. Go to https://chainz.cryptoid.info/super/#!network then click on nodelist. There you will find the nodes that are active and updated every 24 hrs.

I'll check out this link.  If it is the real deal I'll wilI place it inside the original post.  More importantly please don't suggest to other inside this forum to download unapproved files.  This is a known precedent that can lead to malware , loss of coins , bad PR if I allowed it and etc.

It is not that I doubt you but if allow it for one then I must allow it for all.  I rather keep that door closed.   Now if you would like to propose a help link for the community please send me or Griffith a link so we can check it out first.  Thanks for supporting Supercoin!
fuze0000 (OP)

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 12:15:04 PM
Last edit: February 27, 2016, 05:09:09 PM by fuze0000

Welcome to all of the new Supercoin Supporters!  Team Supercoin is a very professional and respectful community!!

Everything thing you need to know about Supercoin is here. ----> http://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1351548.0

SUPERCOIN'S OFFICIAL WEBSITE -----> http://www.the-node.net/

FOLLOWS US ON TWITTER @SupercoinR -----> https://twitter.com/SupercoinR

THE OFFICIAL EMAIL FOR SUPERCOIN -----> INFO@SUPERCOINR.COM

Supercoin Bitcointalk Forum Manager -----> fuze0000 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=345403

Download Supercoin Whitepaper here -----> https://www.dropbox.com/s/bofuj6v1g00kirl/SuperSend_Trustless.pdf?dl=0

Windows 4.0.0.0 -----> https://www.dropbox.com/s/ugryb76dv6qbr6y/SuperCoin-4.0.0.0.zip?dl=0

Mac 4.0.0.0 -----> https://www.dropbox.com/s/myqdyg6x43wfqje/SuperCoin-4.0.0.0.dmg?dl=0
 ^^^^
  lllllll
  lllllll
  lllllll
These wallets above were maid by the current Dev Griffith https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=162760

Supercoin.conf -----> https://www.dropbox.com/s/acn1ojkqnx553y5/supercoin.conf?dl=0

Source Code -----> https://github.com/Greg-Griffith/SuperCoin

SupercoinBootstrap.zip -----> https://mega.nz/#!pEBknBLS!cAERT5OI8po1N6hzrm7U4dQtRBDo2ROqXn2UpOTHZtY

This is a link to the Supercoin and other Bootstraps that was provided by one of our loyal Supercoin supporters.
Kiklo ---> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=357609 Bootstraps can be downloaded from the Blockchain Folder at https://mega.nz/#F!CJRnyDDL!vbYN-3mvj9RBE7Phl27Sjg
After going to the Mega link above, Click on your coin and then right click on it and select Standard Download.
You may donate Super to Kiklo here ---> SS2yHZsJAJwyGYiNXfy4SoLTx1fb7N4fMq

pro-investor

Activity: 229
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 05:04:20 PM

Hi folks,

What is the current list of nodes for Supercoin?

I'm syncing from scratch...

If you want it to be faster,

Here is a bootstrap service for PoS coins. Still under Construction but an updated supercoin bootstrap is already there.  Smiley
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1378653.msg14024451#msg14024451

You will need a program that can uncompress rar files to access the bootstrap.dat file.
example:  http://rarlabs.com/download.htm

Bootstraps can be downloaded from the Blockchain Folder at https://mega.nz/#F!CJRnyDDL!vbYN-3mvj9RBE7Phl27Sjg
After going to the Mega link above, Click on your coin and then right click on it and select Standard Download

Cool

Thanks, works like a charm. Saves a lot of time  Wink
fuze0000 (OP)

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 05:13:10 PM

Thanks Kiklo for your services!  I have added the info and the link to the OP.
fuze0000 (OP)

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 11:00:40 PM

http://imgur.com/YyixMVu

We have a lot of work to do!
The journey will make 2016 a great year!
mdtspain
Legendary

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 06:20:53 PM

http://imgur.com/YyixMVu

We have a lot of work to do!
The journey will make 2016 a great year!

Can you explain to me and others reading this WHY SHOULD WE EXPECT THAT GRIFFITH NOW WILL START TO DEVELOP SOMETHING? He didn't do that for 2 years now  only said he would develop something. Your "great dev" is just words and has nothing to show. Your great SUPERCOIN have had NO development at all from the side from GRIFFITH and to repeat his words "I am not going to develop coin specific futures"

So fuze0000... what is the work that you and your great dev are going to do besides posting the same kind of BS time and time again....Can you explain that so all of us can understand?

Getting Super to the exchanges is nothing special, in affect Super was on Criptsy and Bittrex but was removed from bittex because the community didn't have interest in trading the coin and trading is the only thing that Super has. Now it's back on some minor exchanges and still no trading...it won't take long then SUPER will be removed again if you guys don't find something that makes Super useful. Your SUPERCOIN is useless. The Developer that created Super was a great developer that knew what he was doing.....you guys scarred him away and now you are left with a dev that doesn't do anything good for any of his coins.....

RIP ECC
RIP MWC
RIP SUPER
KickAzzDude

Activity: 519

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 08:41:04 PM

Super honestly doesn't need any changes, only exposure

Griffith
Legendary

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 08:58:57 PM

Hi guys so. wallet download links are up on the-node.net

for those of you that have a windows computer, if you could download and just give me feedback on the cryptobank gui. and what functions it is missing that you would like to see added (supercoin will be added shortly)

if theres any information that you usually look for to be displayed that isnt displayed or what not. just give me ideas for features and improvements that would be awesome. all the features that are currently on there do work. also report any bugs.

the way the gui looks isnt good and i know that. im slowly working on it to make it less... bad. this is the app im going to be using as the base for the NodeX protocol (what i named the decentralized exchange)

thanks

~Griffith

Note: the folder for the app is the same that otherwallets store the chains in its just called CryptoBank.
fuze0000 (OP)

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 10:42:02 PM
Last edit: February 28, 2016, 11:35:31 PM by fuze0000

You're correct!  All Supercoin needs is exposure!  The more exposure then the eventual "is Supercoin really anonymous?" question will keep coming up.  Then as long as the critics can't prove that Supercoin isn't anonymous then Supercoin will continue to increase in value.  PR and marketing are the main elements that Supercoin were lacking.  That is why I started this forum. I will hire more individuals to keep the PR / Marketing for Supercoin constantly moving in the correct direction.  As some us know the original Dev abandoned Supercoin in 2014.  That Dev did a great job creating Supercoin!  That dev is gone! That Dev also gave the source code to our current Dev Griffith.  Griffith is currently finishing up the website which will be a great help to providing more positive PR / Marketing for Supercoin.  Griffith said he is going to reduce the maximum amount of Supercoins that can be created after he takes the results from the poll and that is fine as long as he keeps his word. As of now everything I have asked of our Dev Griffith he has delivered on.  I am assuming Griffith is also invested in Supercoin so if Supercoin continues to increase in value then there will be much motivation to hire 1 to 3 more Developers to help make Supercoin even more valuable.   The growing community at this future point will be inclined to keep on contributing to the growing success of Supercoin.  The past events will other teams may have been a failure but Griffith has never worked with me.  I try to relate to others and help them understand their faults and theirs strengths.  Every successful cryptocurrency has multiple Devs!  I do not expect Griffith to be an expert at everything much less do everything.  If you has a personal issue with Griffith that do not have anything with supporting Supercoin then you should send him a PM/email/sms/mms/ etc.  Please don't post personally issues here because this a forum for Supercoin's Revival and not else.  Now if you want be apart of this project and you want to work with me to help bring Supercoin to the mainstream then you may send me a PM.  I don't have time to focus on what didn't work. I spend my time on what can we do differently to make it work now.  Any individual that was a failure at first can be a master at their craft as time goes by.  Time answer all questions, people tend to give answers that paint them in the best light  Then the select few answers questions honestly.  As I told our Dev Griffith already " Remember a single finger can be easily broken but a fist can break through walls! "  Teamwork aka real teamwork with wise leadership can change the world!  Btw that is my original quote so you may google it to check if it has been said before. lol

Team Supercoin!
fuze0000 (OP)

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 12:07:11 AM

Thanks Griffith for the website!  In the future I will see that we can have a website solely for Supercoin in the future.  This is much better than what we had previously aka dead websites!  Slowly but sure the PR for Supercoin in becoming more and more positive!

Team Supercoin!
Griffith
Legendary

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 12:52:39 AM

Thanks Griffith for the website!  In the future I will see that we can have a website solely for Supercoin in the future.  This is much better than what we had previously aka dead websites!  Slowly but sure the PR for Supercoin in becoming more and more positive!

Team Supercoin!

supercoin specific site is going up on tuesday i think?
mdtspain
Legendary

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 08:42:11 AM
Last edit: February 29, 2016, 09:12:42 AM by mdtspain

You're correct!  All Supercoin needs is exposure!  The more exposure then the eventual "is Supercoin really anonymous?" question will keep coming up.  Then as long as the critics can't prove that Supercoin isn't anonymous then Supercoin will continue to increase in value.  PR and marketing are the main elements that Supercoin were lacking.  That is why I started this forum. I will hire more individuals to keep the PR / Marketing for Supercoin constantly moving in the correct direction.  As some us know the original Dev abandoned Supercoin in 2014.  That Dev did a great job creating Supercoin!  That dev is gone! That Dev also gave the source code to our current Dev Griffith.  Griffith is currently finishing up the website which will be a great help to providing more positive PR / Marketing for Supercoin.  Griffith said he is going to reduce the maximum amount of Supercoins that can be created after he takes the results from the poll and that is fine as long as he keeps his word. As of now everything I have asked of our Dev Griffith he has delivered on.  I am assuming Griffith is also invested in Supercoin so if Supercoin continues to increase in value then there will be much motivation to hire 1 to 3 more Developers to help make Supercoin even more valuable.   The growing community at this future point will be inclined to keep on contributing to the growing success of Supercoin.  The past events will other teams may have been a failure but Griffith has never worked with me.  I try to relate to others and help them understand their faults and theirs strengths.  Every successful cryptocurrency has multiple Devs!  I do not expect Griffith to be an expert at everything much less do everything.  If you has a personal issue with Griffith that do not have anything with supporting Supercoin then you should send him a PM/email/sms/mms/ etc.  Please don't post personally issues here because this a forum for Supercoin's Revival and not else.  Now if you want be apart of this project and you want to work with me to help bring Supercoin to the mainstream then you may send me a PM.  I don't have time to focus on what didn't work. I spend my time on what can we do differently to make it work now.  Any individual that was a failure at first can be a master at their craft as time goes by.  Time answer all questions, people tend to give answers that paint them in the best light  Then the select few answers questions honestly.  As I told our Dev Griffith already " Remember a single finger can be easily broken but a fist can break through walls! "  Teamwork aka real teamwork with wise leadership can change the world!  Btw that is my original quote so you may google it to check if it has been said before. lol

Team Supercoin!

So you think that SUPERCOIN only needs exposure, no uses at all...it's only use is to be there... Cheesy Cheesy Grin Grin Cheesy Cheesy
When I was working with Griffith I hired an extra Developer that coded the "In wallet trading". That "in wallet trading" was ready a year ago and Griffith just put it aside....never used it. I don't care about that, but I know how expensive a coder is that works full time. You want to hire 1-3 developers to help Super... well I am sorry to say so, but unless you are going to spend 5K USD a month that will not happen.... at least I don't believe it.

By the way I post where ever I want because investors in coins need to know what the thoughts are behind the coin and not only hear your publicity or wishful thinking.
fuze0000 (OP)

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 11:31:07 AM

Team Supercoin!

So you think that SUPERCOIN only needs exposure, no uses at all...it's only use is to be there... Cheesy Cheesy Grin Grin Cheesy Cheesy
When I was working with Griffith I hired an extra Developer that coded the "In wallet trading". That "in wallet trading" was ready a year ago and Griffith just put it aside....never used it. I don't care about that, but I know how expensive a coder is that works full time. You want to hire 1-3 developers to help Super... well I am sorry to say so, but unless you are going to spend 5K USD a month that will not happen.... at least I don't believe it.

By the way I post where ever I want because investors in coins need to know what the thoughts are behind the coin and not only hear your publicity or wishful thinking.

I can afford to hire at least 2 developers actually. It is all about timing! You honestly don't know my net worth.  You probably think I'm a child and I don't have a family much less you don't even consider that might be a father to 6 year old.  You probably think I'm not at least 30 years old.  You probably think I don't have a computer/technology business that I've been the owner of for the last 3.5 years. You probably think I'm not a US citizen that was born and raised in Brooklyn, N.Y.  You probably think I'm think Supercoin is not worth your time yet you're still here.  I guess my PR skills must work well.  Keep complaining and I'll keep showing results.  Remember your personal issues with our Dev are your personal issues.  You have the right to sell any Supercoins that you may hold at any given point if you have any.  I am an advocate for being efficient. Helping others to become more efficient at team building is one of my strongest skills.  Supercoin can always use individuals that are passionate about their views.  That's why I let you know through PM that I started this Supercoin Revival forum during the first week of this month.  If you are going to just complain for the sake of complaining that is all on you.  As you can see I'm make things happen. Remember this forum started less than a month ago.  I'm not your enemy.  I will act my age and can only hope you may do the same.  I wish you a great week!  

Team Supercoin!
mdtspain
Legendary

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 01:01:53 PM

Team Supercoin!

I can afford to hire at least 2 developers actually. It is all about timing! You honestly don't know my net worth.  You probably think I'm a child and I don't have a family much less you don't even consider that might be a father to 6 year old.  You probably think I'm not at least 30 years old.  You probably think I don't have a computer/technology business that I've been the owner of for the last 3.5 years. You probably think I'm not a US citizen that was born and raised in Brooklyn, N.Y.  You probably think I'm think Supercoin is not worth your time yet you're still here.  I guess my PR skills must work well.  Keep complaining and I'll keep showing results.  Remember your personal issues with our Dev are your personal issues.  You have the right to sell any Supercoins that you may hold at any given point if you have any.  I am an advocate for being efficient. Helping others to become more efficient at team building is one of my strongest skills.  Supercoin can always use individuals that are passionate about their views.  That's why I let you know through PM that I started this Supercoin Revival forum during the first week of this month.  If you are going to just complain for the sake of complaining that is all on you.  As you can see I'm make things happen. Remember this forum started less than a month ago.  I'm not your enemy.  I will act my age and can only hope you may do the same.  I wish you a great week!  

Team Supercoin!

I don't care what your net worth is and you can't know or even guess what I think. I just wrote down that you are going to need 5k USD a month to do what you are planning....I don't care about how much you have or don't ...I don't care if you are from the US... that country with only people with big mouths that can't even clean their own ass. You think that your little pump is a big succes....keep on dreaming on your island.
digi123

Activity: 236
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 01:25:59 PM

mdtspain I had issues about how Griffith was doing things aswell I wasn't happy with the way things were going and I didn't agree with what was happening with supercoin, I have expressed this already in the forum anyway. I'm hopping Griffith has changed in the way he is doing things and it at least appears that this is so. I think fuze has taken on a role and doing well.
I agree with you that there has to be usability for the coin it goes without saying, but its good to start and build and find new avenues and ideas.
I'm sure people have taken on your point of the costs of hiring developers. I think for the first time in a while this coin is moving where it has been idol for so long.

fuze0000 (OP)

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 01:33:46 PM

Team Supercoin!

supercoin specific site is going up on tuesday i think?

If you are able to do this by Tuesday that is awesome! 

Thanks Dev!
Grgechkapitalac

Activity: 278
Merit: 250

Back to the real world

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 02:57:00 PM

@MDTSpain

As long as I remember, you weren't even interested in SuperCoin.

Always MWC and ECC.

Why now?

I'm asking you in a friendly manner -  what are you thinking about now?

Coin was dead. You were in team. Old supporters including myself were demoralized. We were blamed, not you...

I would support any effort to make things better. At least with talking about it, and informing people, if I can't do it financially.

I don't care who is from where. We here should have same goals, and i honestly respect your criticism.  Actually, I agree that development is necessary. But now this is exactly what it is. A revival, moving coin from the life support devices in order to exist.

I wish you all a pleasant day, and let us all do something, no mattter how big or small it is.

With all the respect
G.

Who knows where the cold wind blows, maybe I'm gonna return one day.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: