Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 06:46:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: SUPERCOIN'S REVIVAL  (Read 115617 times)
pro-investor

Activity: 229
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 11:41:21 AM

I haven't been here for over a month now and I am surprised to see that I haven't missed a single new thing.

Looking at the trading volume on C-Cex we can expect that Super will be removed the next round of clean-ups. We now have a coin that has a temporary limit of 50 mill. coins, that has NO mobile wallet, NO mac wallet, still NO use and NO road map to become a bit more interesting.

The cheerleader of this (fuze0000) is also getting desperate, he thinks it's a good idea that Super becomes a DRUG coin. Well there is 1 question that I have for you --- WHY WOULD ANYBODY USE SUPER INSTEAD OF BITCOIN? --- No, it's another thing that won't happen and if it will then it's not because "we" planned it that way, but because some druglord decided to start to accept the coin as payment. Then again why would they.... and please don't.

Quick Answer :

SPEED & ANONYMOUS TRANSFERS

BS....Money is anonymous. Super and any other crypto coins leaves an digital trail....
and NO I will not help any coin that wants to help drugdealers get my children on drugs.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kiklo
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 01:17:17 AM
Last edit: March 25, 2016, 01:44:10 AM by kiklo

I haven't been here for over a month now and I am surprised to see that I haven't missed a single new thing.

Looking at the trading volume on C-Cex we can expect that Super will be removed the next round of clean-ups. We now have a coin that has a temporary limit of 50 mill. coins, that has NO mobile wallet, NO mac wallet, still NO use and NO road map to become a bit more interesting.

The cheerleader of this (fuze0000) is also getting desperate, he thinks it's a good idea that Super becomes a DRUG coin. Well there is 1 question that I have for you --- WHY WOULD ANYBODY USE SUPER INSTEAD OF BITCOIN? --- No, it's another thing that won't happen and if it will then it's not because "we" planned it that way, but because some druglord decided to start to accept the coin as payment. Then again why would they.... and please don't.

Quick Answer :

BS....Money is anonymous. Super and any other crypto coins leaves an digital trail....
and NO I will not help any coin that wants to help drugdealers get my children on drugs.

Yeah,
devil always in the details , Walk thru the airport with your anonymous money, they have scanners that can tell exactly how much cash you are carrying.
http://www.prisonplanet.com/022904rfidtagsexplode.html
(FYI: First Hand Knowledge : They have been able to do this since 1979 : Way Before anyone knew about the RFID chips)
http://www.moneyfactory.gov/resources/serialnumbers.html
http://priceonomics.com/how-police-officers-seize-cash-from-innocent/

To my Knowledge, they are talking about Marijuana which has BEEN LEGALIZED in some states.

No One & I repeat No One has mentioned Except You that Drug dealers accept super.
Cocaine or Heroin were made to kill the weak willed, and I don't believe any of us here want to support that.
I would take issue with that also.

As far as your Kids , Raise them Morally and with a Belief System of Right & Wrong, because their have been plenty of people who have become drug addicts , and most all of them used Cash to pay for it.

People OD on coke, & Heroin and Prescription drugs,
Find me 1 guy that OD on smoking MJ , if you want to complain that it is a gateway drug that allows the others in,
I say this, You have to get rid of all alcohol , and all Prescription Pain Killers to close that gate.
Don't forget Sugar & Caffeine too.
Best Idea , Raise Strong Willed Moral Children that have the will and the knowledge to Just Say No!

If you don't want to help Support Super Fine , No one has any issues with that it is entirely your personal decision.
But don't expect anyone to give your words of complaining any weight on the Direction of this coin  , when you are unwilling to help the guys like Fuze0000 that is spending his own time and money to make Super into something Great.

Cool

FYI:
Odds are your Doctor is the Danger you need to examine more closely.
http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2011/10/26/prescription-drugs-number-one-cause-preventable-death-in-us.aspx

By Dr. Mercola

Death by medicine is a 21st-century epidemic, and America's "war on drugs" is clearly directed at the wrong enemy!

Prescription drugs are now killing far more people than illegal drugs, and while most major causes of preventable deaths are declining, those from prescription drug use are increasing, an analysis of recently released data from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) by the Los Angeles Times revealed.
pro-investor

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 08:56:18 AM

Quick Answer :

Yeah,
devil always in the details , Walk thru the airport with your anonymous money, they have scanners that can tell exactly how much cash you are carrying.
http://www.prisonplanet.com/022904rfidtagsexplode.html
(FYI: First Hand Knowledge : They have been able to do this since 1979 : Way Before anyone knew about the RFID chips)
http://www.moneyfactory.gov/resources/serialnumbers.html
http://priceonomics.com/how-police-officers-seize-cash-from-innocent/

Ok....You want to take with you big quantities of money that you didn't declare, and you think that Crypto is your solution. Ok, you can take 1000BTC or more with you but then comes the problem that you need to transfer it back to money.

Marijuana legalized? So pay with money...faster more anonymous and you just need some in your pocket.

and I do agree that alcohol and cigarettes are more addictive and cause more damage, marijuana should stay forbidden for school going people.
fuze0000 (OP)

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

Enjoying the ups & downs of Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 12:17:24 PM
Last edit: March 25, 2016, 03:09:56 PM by fuze0000

Luckily most developed countries in the world rule by the majority and not the minority.

What individuals do with cryptocurrency is their own choice.  Decentralized is decentralized.  If you want centralized currency then there are a multitude of government financial institutions and corporate banks to invest with.  

I have done my part as when it pertains to this Supercoin REVIVAL.  Now it is time to work together to try a multitude of avenues to help supercoin progress to the next level.  If you support one path for supercoin and don't support another path that is your choice and your choice alone.  

This isn't a dictatorship but it is a free market.  Personal responsibility is personal responsibility.  If I did everything my parents wanted me to do I would not be my own man.  I am a parent as well and I push my child to surpass myself daily.  I don't always know what is best but I have the wisdom to understand how certain things can play out.  In the end the future is always for the next generation and not for us.
pro-investor

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 02:37:16 PM

Supercoin.....pay your drugs with it.....you will be one of the clever ones

fuze0000 (OP)

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 03:08:02 PM

Supercoin.....pay your drugs with it.....you will be one of the clever ones

This is hilarious! I needed this laugh! Thanks!
Griffith
Legendary

Activity: 1400

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 05:00:27 AM

To my Knowledge, they are talking about Marijuana which has BEEN LEGALIZED in some states.

its legal in some states but illegal in all states by national law and national law beats state law here so it is actually still completely illegal in all sates. just not enforced in some.

Money is the most anonymous medium for exchange, true. but the governments are trying to limit that as much as possible. again, it is true super leaves a digital trail in the blockchain but the supersend (anon send) makes it less of a trail that any other coin.

if your children are on drugs that sounds like a problem that spawned from their own choices not because of crypto. At any given time and location, except perhaps inside a government facility, drugs are more than readily available to anyone with the intent and desire of getting them regardless of the medium of payment used.

@anyone with anything constructive input:

i branched the supercoin github into a secondary branch with the code for the memory limited version of supercoin wallet. it uses a skeleton chain to keep track of any block that is not in the last 250k blocks (those last 250k are stored with full information in the normal mapBlockIndex). it is done except theres one or two runtime errors that dont happen every time the wallet runs but often enough that i dont want to put out an optional update yet.

this branch is my third attempt at it. the first one was to make a second mapBlockIndex to store the blocks with the temp label that would populate and deconstruct when chunks of the chain were needed but it was much to difficult to only get sections of the chain at a given time and it ended up actually using more memory.

the second attempt was that i created a second map that stored the block files and positions so at any given time you could recreate a block from a much smaller index but this proved to be a bad route to take because it was impossible to tell which order the blocks were in just that they were all valid.

so i combined that second concept with the current model in order to make a smaller object that still held all of the critical information. creating a skeleton chain that runs along side a shortened full info index. 
kiklo
Legendary

Activity: 1092

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 06:58:21 AM

its legal in some states but illegal in all states by national law and national law beats state law here so it is actually still completely illegal in all sates. just not enforced in some.

Feds are Asshats , but is a Law which is not enforced really a law?

For example, some putz in Washington DC, can makes a law stating that people under 40 are not allowed to use computers because it distracts them from the outdoors and therefore makes them less healthy.

The Law is passed , but the People of the Country ignore it and it is not enforced.
Without enforcement of penalty for breaking said law, the asshats that passed it are proven ineffective and not respected as leaders.

Cool

FYI:
http://www.dumblaws.com/laws/united-states/new-york
The penalty for jumping off a building is death.

New Yorkers cannot dissolve a marriage for irreconcilable differences, unless they both agree to it.

A person may not walk around on Sundays with an ice cream cone in his/her pocket.

Women may go topless in public, providing it is not being used as a business.

While riding in an elevator, one must talk to no one, and fold his hands while looking toward the door.

You may not smoke within 100 feet of the entrance to a public building.

Slippers are not to be worn after 10:00 PM.

It is illegal for a woman to be on the street wearing “body hugging clothing”.

Citizens may not greet each other by “putting one’s thumb to the nose and wiggling the fingers”.

A fine of $25 can be levied for flirting.

Power to the People!!!  Cheesy
Grgechkapitalac

Activity: 278
Merit: 250

Back to the real world

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 05:36:01 PM

What do you suggest to be done?
What can we do anyway, except quit?
Any ideas?
I wouldn't ask if I had them.

Who knows where the cold wind blows, maybe I'm gonna return one day.
mdtspain
Legendary

Activity: 1076
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 10:36:12 AM

Wow...is the little pump over?
jakiman
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1011

jakiman is back!

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 01:52:23 PM
Last edit: March 30, 2016, 02:58:26 PM by jakiman

Wow...is the little pump over?

Last pump I remember was at MintPal when SUPER went beyond 20k sat with 1000+ BTC ($1 million at the time) trade vol.

That was back in 2014. Smiley

jakiman
Legendary

jakiman is back!

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 01:57:46 PM

old SuperSend video - https://vimeo.com/104329460

Grgechkapitalac

Activity: 278
Merit: 250

Back to the real world

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 02:27:59 PM

Pump? In which dimension?

Who knows where the cold wind blows, maybe I'm gonna return one day.
jakiman
Legendary

jakiman is back!

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 03:00:37 PM
Last edit: March 31, 2016, 01:42:33 PM by jakiman

Griffith, do you have any plans to improve supersend? (or supercoin in general)
E.g. To make it truly untraceable, PoS v2 etc.

mamamae
Legendary

Activity: 1188
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 08:15:58 PM

@ all holders that can sign a message with supercoin wallet, and a message to confirm the address that buy on my market.
guys i want to help making an asset for supercoin holders at the cost of just the bitcoin fee to receive it ,
and with a minimum of 5 % of my sell profits i will make a buy wall for super weekly
it can go up to 50 % of the profits based on the volume of sells.
 i will use counterparty for the asset, all is based on Spellofgenesis game :
my marketplace :
https://swapbot.tokenly.com/bot/1punch/crystalcards

Game is almost out of beta fase stay tuned.

reality ? you fell to Scammers after being in an ICO , IPO
(more like any other stock and index in the world ICO or not got your portfolio down 25 % or 85 %)
Now  SEC is helping you getting back up your lost money maybe....
*Sakura*
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1005

I wish you all love and profitable investments!!!

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 05:28:48 AM

@ all holders that can sign a message with supercoin wallet, and a message to confirm the address that buy on my market.
guys i want to help making an asset for supercoin holders at the cost of just the bitcoin fee to receive it ,
and with a minimum of 5 % of my sell profits i will make a buy wall for super weekly
it can go up to 50 % of the profits based on the volume of sells.
 i will use counterparty for the asset, all is based on Spellofgenesis game :
my marketplace :
https://swapbot.tokenly.com/bot/1punch/crystalcards

Game is almost out of beta fase stay tuned.

Great news! But why not create an asset on the HZ platform? I hate Counterparty due to terrible lags.
mamamae
Legendary

Activity: 1188
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 08:54:48 AM
Last edit: April 03, 2016, 09:26:31 AM by mamamae

not so much lag  now XCP is a little better,
well HZ is good , it could even be ethereum but
i need to automate the process do you know how to do it easily?
i choose  counterparty because has some easy site to build assets
and SOG game uses it for their card assets with some valued other 3 BTC for 1 card
so is pretty handy for using the game and obtaining money just playing .

reality ? you fell to Scammers after being in an ICO , IPO
(more like any other stock and index in the world ICO or not got your portfolio down 25 % or 85 %)
Now  SEC is helping you getting back up your lost money maybe....
fuze0000 (OP)

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 06:52:11 PM

Supercoin's revival has been a success.  Now it is time for Supercoin to increase it's awareness.  Marketing campaigns that describe Supercoin's technology.  New wallet features which lower the amount RAM Supercoin is utilizing for example.  The community must do their part as well.  I am not the creator or the DEV but I did a lot to generate PR for Supercoin to revive it.  Now I hope this leads to others to be willing to support Supercoin.

Team Supercoin!
kePd8CT5

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 11:07:53 PM

Hey, SUPERHeads! Has PoS reward been reduced yet?

jakiman
Legendary

jakiman is back!

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 01:22:04 AM

Hey, SUPERHeads! Has PoS reward been reduced yet?

I believe it has since block # 3,153,600. We are now past that. (https://chainz.cryptoid.info/super/)

Make sure you are running wallet version 4.0.1.1 on the OP.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: