Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:55:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: SUPERCOIN'S REVIVAL  (Read 115617 times)
jakiman
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1011

jakiman is back!

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 02:45:55 AM

the reason for yobits wallet maintenance is they are not on the right wallet version because they cant compile it but wont respond to me when i ask them if they would like help with it. or what they are even having as a problem

They seem to have an issue with compiling wallets all the time.
SUPER isn't the only one. They must be really incompetent.  Angry

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
twicezeroiszero

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 10:41:07 PM

the reason for yobits wallet maintenance is they are not on the right wallet version because they cant compile it but wont respond to me when i ask them if they would like help with it. or what they are even having as a problem

Ive deposited SUPER there before sounds like BS just like the CUBE wallet

Tra

╓███▄
                            ]████▌
                            ]███▀
         ╓▄▄█████████▄▄    ,▄█▀  
      ▄████▀▀█████µ   `▀▓██▀`    

╓████╜   ╙███████▄▄█▀▀`▀▄    
   ]███▌        "▀██████▌    ▓Ç  
   ]███        ,▄█▀" ▀████   ]█  

▓██      ▄█▀▀     ▓███▌  á█  
     ▀██╖ ╓▄█▀        ▓███▌ ▄█▌  
       ▀███▒         ╓███████`   

,▄██╜"▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀▀      
   ,▄██▀                         
  ▄██▌                           

╓████▌                           
█████┘                           
 ▀▀▀                             
ion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
 Transitions You to A Crypto-ready Society 

Github   Telegram   Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Reddit   Youtube
 TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO 
u
\ \ \ \
/ / / /
PRE-SALE STARTS APRIL 15, 2018
/ / / /
\ \ \ \
u
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
digi123

Activity: 236
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 06:38:10 AM

Doesn't look like much has been happening.
Connections need to be made to have use for this coin, whats the point if you can't use it for anything.
Is anything being done to advance the use of this coin?
Coinmin

Activity: 483
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 08:42:54 PM

They seem to have an issue with compiling wallets all the time.
SUPER isn't the only one. They must be really incompetent.  Angry

I think yoshits smart guys on a staking & dumping mode. And yes, SUPER isn't the only one POS coin there on this mode. Smiley With all this scam exchanges like craptsy, yoshit and etc it's very neccessary to do the swap to the new coin with new blockchain. What do you think?
twicezeroiszero

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 07:35:10 PM

The only way to improve SUPERs market share would be to improve the price on CCEX because thats the only exchnage which lets you deposit.

Tra

╓███▄
                            ]████▌
                            ]███▀
         ╓▄▄█████████▄▄    ,▄█▀  
      ▄████▀▀█████µ   `▀▓██▀`    

╓████╜   ╙███████▄▄█▀▀`▀▄    
   ]███▌        "▀██████▌    ▓Ç  
   ]███        ,▄█▀" ▀████   ]█  

▓██      ▄█▀▀     ▓███▌  á█  
     ▀██╖ ╓▄█▀        ▓███▌ ▄█▌  
       ▀███▒         ╓███████`   

,▄██╜"▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀▀      
   ,▄██▀                         
  ▄██▌                           

╓████▌                           
█████┘                           
 ▀▀▀                             
ion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
 Transitions You to A Crypto-ready Society 

Github   Telegram   Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Reddit   Youtube
 TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO 
u
\ \ \ \
/ / / /
PRE-SALE STARTS APRIL 15, 2018
/ / / /
\ \ \ \
u
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
mdtspain
Legendary

Activity: 1076
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 06:02:36 AM
Last edit: April 17, 2016, 06:40:01 AM by mdtspain

Connections need to be made to have use for this coin, whats the point if you can't use it for anything.

Well, as I stated before "So you think that SUPERCOIN only needs exposure, no uses at all...it's only use is to be there...   Cheesy Cheesy Grin Grin Cheesy Cheesy"

Some more words from Fuzz that was going to get 2-3 developers.....

" I can afford to hire at least 2 developers actually. It is all about timing! You honestly don't know my net worth.  You probably think I'm a child and I don't have a family much less you don't even consider that might be a father to 6 year old.  You probably think I'm not at least 30 years old.  You probably think I don't have a computer/technology business that I've been the owner of for the last 3.5 years. You probably think I'm not a US citizen that was born and raised in Brooklyn, N.Y.  You probably think I'm think Supercoin is not worth your time yet you're still here.  I guess my PR skills must work well.  Keep complaining and I'll keep showing results.  Remember your personal issues with our Dev are your personal issues.  You have the right to sell any Supercoins that you may hold at any given point if you have any.  I am an advocate for being efficient. Helping others to become more efficient at team building is one of my strongest skills.  Supercoin can always use individuals that are passionate about their views.  That's why I let you know through PM that I started this Supercoin Revival forum during the first week of this month.  If you are going to just complain for the sake of complaining that is all on you.  As you can see I'm make things happen. Remember this forum started less than a month ago.  I'm not your enemy.  I will act my age and can only hope you may do the same.  I wish you a great week! "

Team Supercoin!

for Fuzz....I am NOT attacking you...just repeating your words. If you feel attacked then that means that your words are BS  Wink
Grgechkapitalac

Activity: 278
Merit: 250

Back to the real world

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 04:46:46 PM

Well, as I stated before "So you think that SUPERCOIN only needs exposure, no uses at all...it's only use is to be there...   Cheesy Cheesy Grin Grin Cheesy Cheesy"

Some more words from Fuzz that was going to get 2-3 developers.....

" I can afford to hire at least 2 developers actually. It is all about timing! You honestly don't know my net worth.  You probably think I'm a child and I don't have a family much less you don't even consider that might be a father to 6 year old.  You probably think I'm not at least 30 years old.  You probably think I don't have a computer/technology business that I've been the owner of for the last 3.5 years. You probably think I'm not a US citizen that was born and raised in Brooklyn, N.Y.  You probably think I'm think Supercoin is not worth your time yet you're still here.  I guess my PR skills must work well.  Keep complaining and I'll keep showing results.  Remember your personal issues with our Dev are your personal issues.  You have the right to sell any Supercoins that you may hold at any given point if you have any.  I am an advocate for being efficient. Helping others to become more efficient at team building is one of my strongest skills.  Supercoin can always use individuals that are passionate about their views.  That's why I let you know through PM that I started this Supercoin Revival forum during the first week of this month.  If you are going to just complain for the sake of complaining that is all on you.  As you can see I'm make things happen. Remember this forum started less than a month ago.  I'm not your enemy.  I will act my age and can only hope you may do the same.  I wish you a great week! "

Team Supercoin!

for Fuzz....I am NOT attacking you...just repeating your words. If you feel attacked then that means that your words are BS  Wink

I would understand your posts if the 1 super would be worth 1 dollar. Otherwise, it's pointless.
Are you funny? Maybe. Are you helping anybody with this? No, you don't.
If Fuze perhaps talked BS, this is your proof that you are not better.
You can stop, or you can make more fool of yourself. Whatever suits you better.
P.S. You were never on Supercoin side. And of course you are not now. So, what's the catch?

Who knows where the cold wind blows, maybe I'm gonna return one day.
digi123

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 11:43:33 AM

I'm quite sure most here want the success of supercoin, it has many attributes that can allow it to be succesfull. The problem is that nothing seems to be happening with it. It needs to have uses. None seem to exist and there doesn't seem to be any effort to create them.
pro-investor

Activity: 229

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 07:08:31 AM

Any update for a Mac wallet? My old Mac wallet 4.0.0.0 is now stuck on block 3177600. Maybe the same problem as Yobit has.
Griffith
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 05:08:43 PM

Any update for a Mac wallet? My old Mac wallet 4.0.0.0 is now stuck on block 3177600. Maybe the same problem as Yobit has.

i dont have a mac machine, and i have contacted quite a few "mac developers" and none of them have really responded. it is not the same problem yobit has, yobit runs on debian servers.
Griffith
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 07:22:43 PM

i have a real life friend who is giving me a OSX .iso so i can install it on VMWare along with an unlocker so i can simulate the hardware, so i should be able to compile mac wallets by the weekend
jakiman
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1011

jakiman is back!

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 09:50:30 AM

i have a real life friend who is giving me a OSX .iso so i can install it on VMWare along with an unlocker so i can simulate the hardware, so i should be able to compile mac wallets by the weekend

Great to hear. Really appreciate your hard work.

Majormax
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1129

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2016, 09:58:43 AM

I'm quite sure most here want the success of supercoin, it has many attributes that can allow it to be succesfull. The problem is that nothing seems to be happening with it. It needs to have uses. None seem to exist and there doesn't seem to be any effort to create them.

That is true for the vast majority of Altcoins. The uses need to come organically, can't really be planned.

Perhaps the most important thing for now is that there is a good developer, and the technicals work nicely. There are always connections and the wallet syncs well.
gregofdoom
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 01:33:57 PM

I'm shocked at how fast transactions of this coin  Cool
Sent in the c-CEX to wallet, just a few seconds!
Dev, you can again restore the splendor SUPER ...

Yobit still Wallet Status: Maintenance
digi123

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 02:55:26 PM

Ways need to come to fruition to use to spend the coins in the real world, I thought medical marijuana was a good example and possibility but sellers need to be able to easily accept the coin and convert it to another coin or cash. You have to make it easy for someone who is selling something to use. Even if its things that don't require anonymity to start with.

It may be common things that people would like to have anonymity to purchase for whatever reason but if nothings set up how can it be used. SO THE ABILITY NEEDS TO BE INTEGRATED.

Supercoin gives the ability to use CRYPTO CASH OVER THE INTERNET AT LIGHTENING SPEED.

mamamae
Legendary

Activity: 1188
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 08:14:56 PM

Use SUPER to buy or try Spellofgenesis.com game there are reward just to play:
here the competition still ongoing:
http://api.moonga.com/sog_leaderboard/
I can sell cards for SUPER or Metal , right now my price is mixed with BCY
50-50 , the shop is automatic , i can send cards bought for the listing price ,
even manually , you just need to send me your xcp address.
The price for the card i sell can be half paid in Metal or 1/4 in SUPER , the rest is BCY :
https://poloniex.com/exchange#btc_bcy
https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-bcy
my marketplace :
https://swapbot.tokenly.com/bot/1punch/crystalcards

Game is out of beta in MAY with marketing from Channel 4 UK  Wink

reality ? you fell to Scammers after being in an ICO , IPO
(more like any other stock and index in the world ICO or not got your portfolio down 25 % or 85 %)
Now  SEC is helping you getting back up your lost money maybe....
mamamae
Legendary

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 07:29:23 AM

i have seen this announcement who is interested in bets with coin poloniex , bittrex : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1427765.msg14656448#msg14656448 i can exchange super for Metal coin for a fixed rate if anyone is interested PM me, the Guy is a friend so no mass dumping of super i accept exchange but with limited value , not going to take 5 BTC of super if you are asking , 0,05 BTC is more than reasonable.

(more like any other stock and index in the world ICO or not got your portfolio down 25 % or 85 %)
mamamae
Legendary

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 07:43:24 AM

if someone is interested to play this game there are  rewards,
it can be installed on Android and works great with crome - firefox:
http://spellsofgenesis.com/
i offer account with pw to play with paid cards the game offers rewards until 30 April , rewards
will be split evenly at the end , you can see the counterparty wallet for how much is the reward
and if you want BTC or any other coin instead i will buy the BCY reward at market price.

SuperBen

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 09:06:35 PM

Played a bit of SOG.  Seems like a nice way to waste the work day.
mamamae
Legendary

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 06:25:32 AM

that's the spirit

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: