Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 11:55:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: SUPERCOIN'S REVIVAL  (Read 115617 times)
pro-investor

Activity: 229
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 12:15:58 PM

naw, i moved onto much more productive activities, with supportive communities.
not just a bunch of trollish bagholders.
considering how 'critical' this thread got, im surprised noone has offered to get it listed  Roll Eyes

james

I didn't expect anything else then this from this wannabe developer.

A big mouth and nothing to show....
It would take him 4 hours but in reality he wanted to launch a new coin called Supercoin+

I still hope my wish for 2017 comes true so that the original SUPERCOIN developer picks it up where he left.
With those wannabe developers Supercoin will be dormant for now

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
barrysty1e

Activity: 636
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2017, 06:34:21 PM

naw, i moved onto much more productive activities, with supportive communities.
not just a bunch of trollish bagholders.
considering how 'critical' this thread got, im surprised noone has offered to get it listed  Roll Eyes

james

I didn't expect anything else then this from this wannabe developer.

A big mouth and nothing to show....
It would take him 4 hours but in reality he wanted to launch a new coin called Supercoin+

I still hope my wish for 2017 comes true so that the original SUPERCOIN developer picks it up where he left.
With those wannabe developers Supercoin will be dormant for now

LOL; show me one implementation of sending coins between chains that is written in 4 hours,
seems you forgot the original intentions here

like i said, feel free to put up the money to get it listed.

james

my father wears sneakers in the pool
KickAzzDude

Activity: 519
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 06:44:46 PM

Could have gotten it listed on Alcurex, haven't been keeping up too much, what is super+ supposed to be? Same coin or another?

barrysty1e

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2017, 06:56:29 PM

Could have gotten it listed on Alcurex, haven't been keeping up too much, what is super+ supposed to be? Same coin or another?

its the same codebase adjusted for 90s pos; as the existing chain is nearly 3.8 million blocks.
i've written some code that detects specially crafted sends, and can receive coins sent from supercoin.

james

marseille

Activity: 938

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 06:59:25 PM

its the same codebase adjusted for 90s pos; as the existing chain is nearly 3.8 million blocks.
i've written some code that detects specially crafted sends, and can receive coins sent from supercoin.

james

so you created a fork coin by copying supercoin code and made it compatible with supercoin and thus doubled its supply? a simple copy-paste coin called original name and a plus? what an originality! lol

BTW, I likle your icon, better than the last one Grin
barrysty1e

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2017, 07:02:50 PM

james

so you created a fork coin by copying supercoin code and made it compatible with supercoin and thus doubled its supply? a simple copy-paste coin called original name and a plus? what an originality! lol

once coins are sent from supercoin, they are no longer spendable; as the private keys behind the addresses are unknown.
they either exist on one, or the other.

and of course they are going to share the same codebase; isnt supersend one of the original features that you guys like?

james

marseille

Activity: 938

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 07:08:20 PM

james

once coins are sent from supercoin, they are no longer spendable; as the private keys behind the addresses are unknown.

and of course they are going to share the same codebase; isnt supersend one of the original features that you guys like?

james

what's the point with supercoin+? it is a copy-paste coin like other shitcoins. Why not fix some bugs in supercoin and move it along. You said you are "dev" for supercoin, I did not see you do anything there!
barrysty1e

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2017, 07:09:53 PM

james

james

what's the point with supercoin+? it is a copy-paste coin like other shitcoins. Why not fix some bugs in supercoin and move it along. You said you are "dev" for supercoin, I did not see you do anything there!

the entire reason i got involved was to get rid of the bloated blockchain.

shadowbummer

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 02:03:10 AM

OK, nearly there!  

Wallet is now synced however all my coins are staking.  How do I make them spendable?  Ive tried setting the reservebalance to 999999, and also tried staking=0 in the config.....
jvdp

Activity: 1148
Merit: 523

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 09:51:44 AM

james

james

That's great. Did you made progress, need any help? Is there a github repository where I can have a look?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
apojii

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 01:46:34 PM

james

james

That's great. Did you made progress, need any help? Is there a github repository where I can have a look?
the github source code is here: https://github.com/Greg-Griffith/SuperCoin
apojii

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 01:47:48 PM

james

james

I join to look at the source code too, let's try together Wink
pro-investor

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 06:04:20 PM

james

james

There is no github repository from barry....I told you so he's a wannabe developer that properly wanted to rip everybody's SuperCoins
barrysty1e

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2017, 04:17:44 PM

james

james

There is no github repository from barry....I told you so he's a wannabe developer that properly wanted to rip everybody's SuperCoins

nah, decided to stop wasting my time with a community full of trolls Smiley
much more money to be made elsewhere with an appreciative crowd.
tell me how you propose i was going to steal everyones supercoin?

learnt to program yet bud? big words.

jvdp

Activity: 1148
Merit: 523

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 06:52:16 PM

james

james

You actually troll as well. What did you do (show some code), big words... ? It seems that you are just as good as the trolls? Anyway, good luck with making money elsewhere.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
logictense

Activity: 2146
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2017, 08:32:58 PM

james

james

Thats a wise move. Im gonna kick u outta here if u keep on retaliating. Is barry ur real name? I thought when u refer to someone as barry, u mean barack obama 99% of the time. fuif supercoin doesnt have a team though there was a dude named jl777 maintaining github repo, but u can easily remove him from the equation coz he is a pure amateurish ass.

pro-investor

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 02:02:58 PM

Well let me see.... propose an automated swap for Supercoin - Supercoin+, in the meanwhile NOT destroying any Super but sending to your private account. Leaving Supercoin+ with a pre-mine, 90-sec block time and further just a copy-paste coin.

Do I know how to code? NO, if I could I would take over this coin and work my ass off to make it a succes. It already has the best name, the best tech....it just needs a willing and motivated developer to show it's potential.

Majormax
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1129

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2017, 12:25:43 AM

Well let me see.... propose an automated swap for Supercoin - Supercoin+, in the meanwhile NOT destroying any Super but sending to your private account. Leaving Supercoin+ with a pre-mine, 90-sec block time and further just a copy-paste coin.

Do I know how to code? NO, if I could I would take over this coin and work my ass off to make it a succes. It already has the best name, the best tech....it just needs a willing and motivated developer to show it's potential.

Supercoin certainly has great tech. I wrote/translated some of the whitepaper and op. I was always impressed by the performance compared with the other few dozen coins I was using at the time.
apojii

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 02:54:38 PM

Supercoin certainly has great tech. I wrote/translated some of the whitepaper and op. I was always impressed by the performance compared with the other few dozen coins I was using at the time.

We can try refork a new coin, and can use the SUPER for ICO. Wink
barrysty1e

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2017, 07:40:25 PM

thats a pretty big claim man. honestly.

sending from supercoin to supercoin+ occurs as such:
supercoin address is 34 bytes long, this is split into two halves; which is encoded using b58encode into two supercoin+ addresses (using padding where necessary).
the private key of either of these supercoin+ keys is unknown, as we've only calculated a valid public address.

however; we can test each send that we see to two addresses on the supercoin chain (i wrote a miniature block explorer in python specifically for this); that only allows a send from supercoin to supercoin+ if:
a) it detects a send to two addresses (sendtomany)
b) once the 17 bytes encoded in each have been recombined, and both addresses match b58enc checksum encoding (this would be impossible to 'cheat').
    since we do not know the private keys given for either key; they are essentially burn addresses.

if a send is detected as valid, the total value of the send is sent from the pool of new coins, to the address that has been decoded.

the entire purpose of this was so people could move to a new, quicker chain (not the existing 4mil block one) and the performance benefits that go with it.
the code has been done and completed for some time. once there is confirmation that an exchange will list it, im more than happy to release the coin's source onto github (this prevents someone from mining the genesis block before it is launched properly and claiming the entire coin supply).

i had previously paid cryptojohn for some new logo designs, but he promptly disappeared afterwards.
reiterating, if someone would like this new 'lighter' version listed - please feel free to pay the listing fee for the exchange and i'd be more than happy to directly send them the source code.

it would be impossible to reduce the existing coins chain from its current near 4 million blocks.
there is no existing method to allow this, so i improvised and came up with a solution.

james

Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: