Bitcoin Forum
December 11, 2017, 08:29:35 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: First Global Credit CEO Gavin Smith seems to like Bitcoin...  (Read 381 times)
commandrix

Activity: 798

View Profile
February 03, 2016, 03:25:12 PM

...At least enough to recommend using it as collateral for trading stocks and ETFs. I suppose it's no coincidence that you could do exactly that on the First Global Credit website. http://investingnews.com/daily/tech-investing/bitcoin-investing/make-money-with-bitcoin/
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
_Miracle

Activity: 499

Do due diligence

View Profile
February 04, 2016, 06:34:43 AM

At first glance this is a very interesting site.
Thank you, gonna spend some time checking it out tomorrow.

Sometimes there's more truth in forums than anywhere else.  Twitter:  @cryptobitchicks   "I am expressing multiple attitudes simultaneously. To which are you referring?"
jacktheking
Legendary

Activity: 1064

Litecoin.zone domain for sell

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2016, 10:21:43 AM

I do not know how it works but it is always good to see people coming up with new ideas to use Bitcoin - especially in a way that can earn money/Bitcoin. I hope that the CEO will remain interested in Bitcoin and not just in the Blockchain system.

<!-- No Signature (Oh wait. Eh.) -->
tommygunyeah

Activity: 107

View Profile
February 04, 2016, 10:56:52 AM

I do not know how it works but it is always good to see people coming up with new ideas to use Bitcoin - especially in a way that can earn money/Bitcoin. I hope that the CEO will remain interested in Bitcoin and not just in the Blockchain system.

Since bitcoin is currency, that would be a normal collateral: money for guarantee of repaying.
Albert Hamilton

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 04, 2016, 11:18:38 AM

Everyone likes bitcoin (except for some filthy FIAT rich individuals)... Just that they can not disclose it due to social pressure.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.