Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 02:38:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Litecoin Dying?  (Read 1687 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
clangtrump

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 12:59:26 AM

I waited for a year and still no surprise or news about LiteCoin. Right now, I'm planning to dump some of my coins. 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptohunter2

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 01:20:50 AM

Yeah litecoin is in a slow death.

Ethereum already took it's place as most liquid coin and second place market cap after btc.
Ethereum is a faster coin with more capabilities.

Benthach is a litecoin bagholder who bought shitecoin at the ATH waiting to dump and get out. This will never happen in reality so he is eternally butthurt against other coins that are better.

No need to try and defend eth on every thread. It gives you the appearance of being fanatical about one coin and closed minded against all other coins.
ETH and LTC will be around for a while. Best to go 50/50 in both. Right now though ETH is OB and LTC is OS imho.

angaper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 01:25:11 AM

Yes, litecoin is dying, but it is not an exclusive problem of this coin, it is the imminent destination of every altcoin (with the exception of bitcoin) since they have struggled too much not only to be commonly accepted, but even to survive.
stoat

Activity: 686
Merit: 270

FREEDOM RESERVE

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2016, 01:36:27 AM

Ethereum already took it's place as most liquid coin and second place market cap after btc.

Benthach is a litecoin bagholder who bought shitecoin at the ATH waiting to dump and get out. This will never happen in reality so he is eternally butthurt against other coins that are better.

No need to try and defend eth on every thread. It gives you the appearance of being fanatical about one coin and closed minded against all other coins.
ETH and LTC will be around for a while. Best to go 50/50 in both. Right now though ETH is OB and LTC is OS imho.

I'll post how I want thank you.

FREEDOMRESERVEFree currency for the British Isles
Visit our website for more info

<-- Click here!
FREEDOMRESERVE By the People and for the People
cryptohunter2

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 01:55:12 AM

I'll post how I want thank you.

As you wish. Only trying to help you seem like an objective poster rather than an over invested bag holder with no credibility (not that you are one of those - just an assumption i assume many will make). Once people notice your only intention is to talk up one coin - they soon discredit anything you have to say regarding that coin. That is unless you're anonymint or cfb etc who can talk over everyone's head here and say pretty much what they want because only 0.01% of the board can really grasp what they are talking about ... so we just have to guess really who knows what.

Eth looks good but of course there are other good coins. Check a few out.

If you really want to boost ETH then i guess best you best answer anonymint's claim that it is not perfect and has a serious issue with it (not that i can undestand what exactly). From what i can see though nobody has come to answer these claims so for now I am holding off buying more.

stoat

FREEDOM RESERVE

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2016, 02:15:21 AM

I don't take anonymint seriously. I'm smart enough to know when someone has a legitimate point and when they don't.

Some people here are easily impressed by big words and complicated technical language. I'm not.

I support ethereum, so I check in periodically and respond to the trolls and FUD.

Literally no one else will do it so I will. The actual ethereum devs and most of the community are too polite and introverted to get involved in this grubby little forum.

If I wasn't here to offer a counterpoint ethereum haters would have free reign on the altcoin subsection.

Problem - reaction

If i can keep a few haters here arguing with me that's 5 minutes less they have to spread FUD about the project I support.

<-- Click here!
cryptohunter2

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 03:28:18 AM

I don't take anonymint seriously. I'm smart enough to know when someone has a legitimate point and when they don't.

Some people here are easily impressed by big words and complicated technical language. I'm not.

I support ethereum, so I check in periodically and respond to the trolls and FUD.

Literally no one else will do it so I will. The actual ethereum devs and most of the community are too polite and introverted to get involved in this grubby little forum.

If I wasn't here to offer a counterpoint ethereum haters would have free reign on the altcoin subsection.

Problem - reaction

If i can keep a few haters here arguing with me that's 5 minutes less they have to spread FUD about the project I support.

I understand your POV.

I am not essentially impressed by big words and complicated technical language. In all honesty I would to like to write it all off as big words and complicated tech talk, I just have nagging feeling that it really does involve concepts that most are unable to fully grasp and therefore evaluate correctly.... It then just becomes a guessing game for the ordinary joe bloggs on the forum. I mean we are supposed to be buying into the TECH advantages of Ether.. this isn't just another btc/ltc clone with a few different params. Then someone who sounds very convincing to me (although i can't evaluate for sure ) says there is issues with the new tech. Nobody from the ETH camp has really come forward and explained how he is wrong to say there is an issue.

Another dev i like is the guy who (to my knowledge) coded the first smart contracts in crypto has also voiced that ETH has issues.

It would be great if some core devs from ETH could come and show their side of the argument that eth does not suffer from the issues anonymint or other devs have mentioned.

I mean can you explain the issue anonymint has mentioned in terms say a reasonably logical thinking man off of the street can understand? and then explain why he is wrong?  or if he is correct will the issues caused be major or minor?

Without being as smart or nearly as smart/clued up as those you are listening to argue about something you don't fully understand it is from what i can see impossible to know who is correct. Would be nice to see someone from ETH a tleast refute what has been said with a convincing discussion on this board.

benthach
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2016, 04:13:09 AM
Last edit: February 05, 2016, 04:42:25 AM by benthach

give it some time and your get rich quick scam coin will be behind kissing litecoin ass again. your time will come when these get rich quick dishonest scam devs are stucks with coding as they're right now, these whales are not going to be here forever for your scam. crypto work in a mysterious way included bitcoin, litecoin and dogecoin but your eth is already dead when whales are gone. eth is a well known get rich premined scam and no legit business want to associated with it, this is already show in merchant adoption, which have none.

again, try to hype your shit scam as much as you want now, it's already dead when whales are gone.

reddit btcwriter1 - twitter kingpininvestor
stoat

FREEDOM RESERVE

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2016, 05:49:02 AM

"Web sites coder"     ....lol

<-- Click here!
Furio
Legendary

Activity: 938

BTC | LTC | XLM | VEN | ARDR

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 06:00:52 AM

What are the chances this coin will be revived? It has no energy left whatsoever. It is extremely boring and is barely traded.

I personally expect sub $2 before June 2016. What do you expect? (PS: Don't even mention even shittier coins, like Ether and Dash).

Shitcoin like ether and dash, ether is the first to achieve multiple uses for its blockchain and imo the future of crypto, digitalizing everything transparant and decentral. Dash has created some industry first on the grounds of anonimity, LTC pales in the light of those two, ltc isnt much, but hey the trade volume compared to any other alt is high, so where do you get your facts?

benthach
Legendary

Activity: 1764

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2016, 06:12:47 AM

"Web sites coder"     ....lol
yes sites coder
.....and you soon to be a get rich scam premined bagholder, the waves is really againt your scam as it have stuck almost a year now with no stable working wallet. hahahha

reddit btcwriter1 - twitter kingpininvestor
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: