Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:50:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling Consulting Services to Writers  (Read 430 times)
bitcerto (OP)

Activity: 151
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 10:39:39 PM
Last edit: March 02, 2016, 10:53:11 AM by bitcerto

Hello,

I'd like to offer my experience up for sale as a consultant for all the freelance writers (existing or potential) out there. I write for mainstream, multi million dollar technology blogs as a ghost writer.

Over the past four years I've supported myself solely as a freelance writer. It has funded international travels, tons of fun and all my living expenses. It took some time and lots of failure to get to a full time, globetrotting lifestyle. I'd like to help you avoid some pitfalls, maximize your time - and boost your income.

We can custom tailor a plan for you and your needs. The following services are on the table:

- Hour long consulting sessions over Skype or the phone (0.17 BTC / $75 USD per session)
- Email-based coaching (0.11 BTC / $50 per 5 emails)
- Kik chatting for quick insights (0.071 BTC / $30 USD per 1 week of Kik chatting with a few messages per day)
- Flat monthly rate for unlimited mentoring (1 BTC / $450 per month)

If those rates seem too high, then you really need my services. On average, I earn $35-50 per hour as a writer throughout my career. You'll be directly investing in your career.

Any interest? Let me know here or through a PM.

Thanks for your time,
-Bitcerto
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Sir Lagsalot

Activity: 323
Merit: 250

The lion roars!

View Profile
February 24, 2016, 07:53:18 AM

Freelance writer for over 10 years here. I'm willing to review your service.

DimensionZ

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Shit, did I leave the stove on?

View Profile
February 24, 2016, 10:55:39 AM

Don't mean to disrespect but aren't your fees a little bit on the steep side? What about the aspiring freelance writers who don't have that amount of cash to pony up?

bitcerto (OP)

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 01:58:10 AM

Steep? It's an investment in a career. What I offer is unique and my income has never peaked.
Kronenberg

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 10:32:17 AM

Don't mean to disrespect but aren't your fees a little bit on the steep side? What about the aspiring freelance writers who don't have that amount of cash to pony up?

That's being kind
Kronenberg

Activity: 30

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 10:38:05 AM

Hello,

I'd like to offer my experience up for sale as a consultant for all the freelance writers (existing or potential). I write for mainstream, multi million dollar technology blogs as a ghost writer.

Over the past four years I've supported myself solely as a freelance writer. It has funded international travels, tons of fun and all my living expenses. It took some time and lots of failure to get to a full time, globetrotting lifestyle. I'd like to help you avoid some pitfalls, maximize your time - and boost your income.

We can custom tailor a plan for you and your needs. The following services are on the table:

- Hour long consulting sessions over Skype or the phone (0.17 BTC / $75 USD per session)
- Email-based coaching (0.11 BTC / $50 per 5 emails)
- Kik chatting for quick insights (0.071 BTC / $30 USD per 1 week of Kik chatting with a few messages per day)
- Flat monthly rate for unlimited mentoring (1 BTC / $450 per month)

If those rates seem too high, then you really need my services. On average, I earn $35-50 per hour as a writer throughout my career. You'll be directly investing in your career.

Any interest? Let me know here or through a PM.

Thanks for your time,
-Bitcerto

I write for mainstream, multi million dollar technology blogs as a ghost writer.

Post some of your original work then. Ghost writer could be spell checking or correcting grammar errors.
Ever sat down with a celebrity and ghost write their autobiography? Ive worked for multi million dollar companies
cleaning their office. It means nothing to say such a thing.
elisa9825

Activity: 36

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 11:46:43 AM

OP, whatever you are talking about is meaningless unless a reputable forum member can vouch your service.
bitcerto (OP)

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 10:48:20 AM

I have worked with one person from this forum, it's up to them to vouch for me or not.

I'm no editor, my clients have in house editors that check my work.

The purpose of this post was not to prove myself, but I know that's important in this community so I apologize for not linking to anything. 99% of my work has been done under non-disclosure agreements. I take contracts very seriously. I won't even name drop here.

I wrote a thing for you guys:

http://vitgarzeski.com/mastering-time-and-space-a-how-to-guide/
bitcerto (OP)

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 10:55:00 AM

Also, I hate writing for free so don't expect a blog on my consultant site. At least not until I'm inspired to create enough content for it. I do have another blog with older work, but I have enough credibility in other circles to power my consulting career. I also think my older stuff is weak as hell.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: