Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 05:34:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 8 cores fpga bitcoin miner :1.6Ghash/s ,85W total.  (Read 16449 times)
jiangchun (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2013, 06:16:39 AM
Last edit: January 08, 2013, 07:03:27 AM by jiangchun

direct buy :http://www.aliexpress.com/item/8-cores-fpga-bitcoin-miner/730738103.html

8 cores fpga bitcoin miner ,this board is most top bitcoin miner in china,we have sell more than 300 pcs last year(2012) !

my email: lijiangchun@gmail.com

We can send outside china(  to US,EU,AUS etc) ,you can pay throught Escrow Service(a chinese PAYPAL),or bitcon,or T/T

8 cores fpga bitcoin miner:
Details:

8 Spartan-6 LX150-3FGG484C FPGAs:just as ICARUS X4 on one board,you can use ICARUS rom and software.
    USB interface for configuration and mining communication.
    Power supplied through 6-pin ATX PCI-E connector(min 100W ) .
    1.3 GH/s guaranteed, 1.6GH/s typical.
    85 W power consumption measured at 1.6 GH/s (more measurements pending).
    JTAG available for development and debugging (headers are not populated by default).

New features for the  Rev 3:

Heatsink mounting holes, compatible with many heatsinks designed for the Northbridge chipset (59MM).
    Additional clearance to allow for larger heatsinks.
    3-pin headers to power 8 standard 12V fans.
    LEDs to indicate that the FPGAs are configured properly.
    Mounting hole size diameter increased to allow for #6 size screws.
    238 x 205.5 mm overall size

Power:
To power the board, one can use either a standard ATX power supply with a spare 6-pin PCI-E connector. Note that the rev3 board has headers to power 8 fans. If these are used, be sure to include the power consumption of the fans when choosing a suitable power supply.

Software:
The board is currently supported by many software miners: such as CGMINER. Both are open source and publicly available and both work on Windows, Linux, and Mac.
You can very easy control throught this OPNEWRT base linux controler ,just use a web page ! Don't need install any software and drivers!

Purchase:
 The board priced at $1999. An board with included heatsinks is priced at $2058.

OPNEWRT base linux controler: $59

All included an USB cable ,you just add an ATX power and can start mine immediacy!

What`s Escrow?
       The Escrow service on AliExpress is powered by Alipay.com, a leading third-party online payment platform from the Alibaba Group. Escrow allows you to pay securely online without exposing your credit card details. You can also track delivery of your order and payment is only released to the supplier after you confirm you’ve received the order. Escrow is fast, safe and easy to use!
       For Buyers:
       - Payment will only be released to the supplier after you confirm you’ve received the order.
       - Track delivery using a unique tracking number on the shipping company’s website.
       For Suppliers:
       - Escrow verifies the credit card details for every transaction.
       - Escrow only asks you to ship the order after we confirm payment is received.
order details:
    warranty for this product. before shipping, all boards test for weeks. and please test them in 48Hrs after you received them. if any hardware fault happened, you can send it to me and i'll repair it if i can, you only need pay the parts cost and factory cost (firse 1 year is free )and shipment cost.

shipment cost and tax is pay by customer. shipping is using EMS.

Chinese is the preferred langue, if you can not type chinese, please write it in simple english. any loses caused by mis-understanding will assume by you. in this email, give me your shipment address, i will check it for the shipment cost. please follow this format:

A: what you want, and quantity.
B: your address:
       name:
       company(optional):
       house number, street number, district:
       city:
       province:
       ZIP:
       TEL:
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jiangchun (OP)

View Profile
January 08, 2013, 06:20:12 AM

two boards is working:
http://i01.i.aliimg.com/wsphoto/v0/730738103_1/8-cores-fpga-bitcoin-miner.jpg
jiangchun (OP)

View Profile
January 08, 2013, 06:21:44 AM

miner rig:
http://i01.i.aliimg.com/wsphoto/v0/730738103_2/8-cores-fpga-bitcoin-miner.jpg
crazyates
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 08, 2013, 07:12:24 AM

That's a really nice looking miner! But for $2000+, good luck selling any of them. You're about a year too late.

Tips? 1crazy8pMqgwJ7tX7ZPZmyPwFbc6xZKM9
Previous Trade History - Sale Thread
Turbor
Legendary

Activity: 1022

BitMinter

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2013, 09:34:38 AM

Looks like a great product but you're about one year too late.  Undecided

Luno

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 08, 2013, 09:44:28 AM

quote:
" Chinese is the preferred langue, if you can not type chinese, please write it in simple english. any loses caused by mis-understanding will assume by you."

The clause about being able to write simple english if you want to order, gives me great confidence in their programming skils. It is obvious, from the pictures, that the green led's are working as advertised.

ElectricMucus
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1057

Marketing manager - GO MP

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2013, 10:03:17 AM

That's a really nice looking miner! But for $2000+, good luck selling any of them. You're about a year too late.

Or just in time, it all depends on that one little detail...
ElectricMucus
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1057

Marketing manager - GO MP

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2013, 10:05:27 AM

quote:
" Chinese is the preferred langue, if you can not type chinese, please write it in simple english. any loses caused by mis-understanding will assume by you."

The clause about being able to write simple english if you want to order, gives me great confidence in their programming skils. It is obvious, from the pictures, that the green led's are working as advertised.

Oh I have great confidence that they are able to operate locally produced machinery built with confidence in their countries monopoly over rare earth minerals.
rudrigorc2
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
January 08, 2013, 10:09:10 AM

nice board
John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1225

Away on an extended break

View Profile
January 08, 2013, 10:16:23 AM

quote:

I know a lot of Chinese people who can code but cannot speak a word of English. It's the same apparently for the Russians too.

The price is quite steep though considering that ASICS are looming...(or not)

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: