Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 06:11:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The explanation to everything  (Read 9521 times)
repentance

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 09, 2013, 05:25:51 AM

Just like you couldn't default.

Pattern recognition. Get some.

I wonder whether he told his friend it was in his destiny to crash the bike when he asked to borrow it...

All I can say is that this is Bitcoin. I don't believe it until I see six confirmations.
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fgervais

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 09, 2013, 05:27:48 AM

I wonder whether he told his friend it was in his destiny to crash the bike when he asked to borrow it...

Victimless crime!
dank (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

You cannot kill love

View Profile
January 09, 2013, 05:30:02 AM

No, but he forgave me immediately.  It couldn't happen any better.  He understands we will a) have new bikes soon b) will live forever.  Crashing the bike really wasn't negative.

13oZY8zzWEp48XZpEEi8zSkYJF5AWR2vXc DMhYmNzMnU2Avgu7sF3GSDybHumj8XH8V8
Currently seeking plot of land to host 1,000,000+ person music festival
Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1225

Away on an extended break

View Profile
January 09, 2013, 05:30:18 AM

Victimless crime!
I expect dank to retaliate with 'He's going to heaven - a better place from this crummy earth we're on' if he did actually crash and kill someone.
repentance

View Profile
January 09, 2013, 05:32:59 AM

He's just getting off on posting about how "edgy" he is now.  Hopefully the cops, the mental health system or his "assassins" will catch up with him soon.  You can't go through life shitting on people the way dank does and expect to avoid negative consequences, no matter how "cool" you think you are.

All I can say is that this is Bitcoin. I don't believe it until I see six confirmations.
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
January 09, 2013, 05:40:19 AM

Was I shitting on the homeless when I gave them free food?  Am I shitting on the world by telling them you're god and you can do anything you believe?

Weird perception lapse we have.  Normally I would correlate shitting on someone with a consciously aware effort to instill fear in another human.  For example, coercing humans for taxes, going to war with another group of humans.  Killing other life is what I would call shitting on someone, I seem to be calling for an end of death.

Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
January 09, 2013, 05:42:55 AM

Was I shitting on the homeless when I gave them free food?  Am I shitting on the world by telling them you're god and you can do anything you believe?

Weird perception lapse we have.  Normally I would correlate shitting on someone with a consciously aware effort to instill fear in another human.  For example, coercing humans for taxes, going to war with another group of humans.  Killing other life is what I would call shitting on someone, I seem to be calling for an end of death.

How are we to know? After all you are a

I fully expect lying to go along with it and clearly you are not well mentally.

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

View Profile
January 09, 2013, 05:52:57 AM

You're shitting on poor squall who fully trusted you to repay him back. Imagine the pains someone might experience when you simply took his cash.
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
January 09, 2013, 05:57:54 AM

You're shitting on poor squall who fully trusted you to repay him back. Imagine the pains someone might experience when you simply took his cash.
Not intentionally.  I owe squall all I have, when the US economy collapses, I'll give squall all the BTC I have.

All I can say is that all will be corrected shortly.  All parties will be satisfied.

repentance

View Profile
January 09, 2013, 05:58:16 AM

dank thinks he's Robin Hood, apparently - deciding who is worthy of money and material possessions and who is not.

fgervais

View Profile
January 09, 2013, 06:02:20 AM

Not intentionally.  I owe squall all I have, when the US economy collapses, I'll give squall all the BTC I have.

All I can say is that all will be corrected shortly.  All parties will be satisfied.

All parties will be satisfied because you actually get off your ass and give him your BTC/get some money, or all parties will be satisfied because you had a vision of the impending doom of the world thus money will not exist?
John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

View Profile
January 09, 2013, 06:05:40 AM

You'll need something more definite and faster then that. Like getting off your arse now to work and pay him back.
fgervais

View Profile
January 09, 2013, 06:07:01 AM

Working is against dank's religious beliefs or something.
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
January 09, 2013, 06:12:40 AM

You'll need something more definite and faster then that. Like getting off your arse now to work and pay him back.
With what?  What am I to do?  Rob someone of their wealth?  I will continue the only thing I can do, living a non destructive lifestyle of love and music.

As I said before, the end of time is near, earth will soon blossom an entirely new existence, where love gives you power rather than money.

I refuse to sacrifice my will to the highest bidder if I know what I'm being paid to do is destructive.

repentance

View Profile
January 09, 2013, 06:15:16 AM

Working is against dank's religious beliefs or something.

He didn't have to work to pay back squall.  I'm sure the possessions he gave away plus the gift cards he received would have covered a substantial part of the debt.  He intentionally chose to fuck squall over so that he could feed his ego by playing Lord Bountiful.

I wonder how he shat on the people who wanted to "assassinate" him.

fgervais

View Profile
January 09, 2013, 06:19:27 AM

With what?  What am I to do?  Rob someone of their wealth?  I will continue the only thing I can do, living a non destructive lifestyle of love and music.

As I said before, the end of time is near, earth will soon blossom an entirely new existence, where love gives you power rather than money.

I refuse to sacrifice my will to the highest bidder if I know what I'm being paid to do is destructive.

What, like you just did?

Fuck, there is a long, long list of non-profits that actually pay you to do stuff that cannot in any way be construed as bad. Thing is, you have to work, and work requires an actual effort.
repentance

View Profile
January 09, 2013, 06:22:51 AM

A scammer tag's not enough for this fucker.  Can we ban him for trolling?  If "lalalala, I'm not going to pay you even though I probably could" isn't trolling, then I don't know what is.

Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2013, 06:24:13 AM

Scene at the Pearly Gates:

Saint Peter: Next!
Dank: I guess that's me, dude.
SP: Name?
Dank: Dank.
SP: Dank. Dank. Dank. Ahh! Here it is. You gotta be fuckin' kiddin' me!
Dank: Let me see that! Ahh! Wrong pic. That fuckin' Phinn put that one up. Consider the one titled Mugshot.
SP: Actually, that's the one I was... Nevermind! Hey, Jehovah! Dank's here.
Jehovah: Finally! Let 'em in. Perhaps now we'll have some sanity in this place. Now, let me see. Yep! That makes 144,000. Lock the gates, Pete!

dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
January 09, 2013, 06:42:41 AM

You can't focus on your reality if you're judging the realities of others.  The fact that this thread received
120 replies and 900 views within 24 hours of posting says wonders.  People are smart enough to think for themselves and see the love through the hate.

Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2013, 06:46:26 AM

You can't focus on your reality if you're judging the realities of others.  The fact that this thread received
120 replies and 900 views within 24 hours of posting says wonders.  People are smart enough to think for themselves and see the love through the hate.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: