Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:21:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The explanation to everything  (Read 9521 times)
BadBear
v2.0
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1127

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2013, 07:04:23 AM

Was I shitting on the homeless when I gave them free food?  Am I shitting on the world by telling them you're god and you can do anything you believe?

Weird perception lapse we have.  Normally I would correlate shitting on someone with a consciously aware effort to instill fear in another human.  For example, coercing humans for taxes, going to war with another group of humans.  Killing other life is what I would call shitting on someone, I seem to be calling for an end of death.
You're shitting on poor squall who fully trusted you to repay him back. Imagine the pains someone might experience when you simply took his cash.
Not intentionally.  I owe squall all I have, when the US economy collapses, I'll give squall all the BTC I have.

All I can say is that all will be corrected shortly.  All parties will be satisfied.
You'll need something more definite and faster then that. Like getting off your arse now to work and pay him back.
With what?  What am I to do?  Rob someone of their wealth?  I will continue the only thing I can do, living a non destructive lifestyle of love and music.

As I said before, the end of time is near, earth will soon blossom an entirely new existence, where love gives you power rather than money.

I refuse to sacrifice my will to the highest bidder if I know what I'm being paid to do is destructive.

You already robbed someone, and how is stealing 700 dollars from someone who trusted you, living a nondestructive lifestyle? You're a piece of shit, and I hope you get what's coming to you.

1Kz25jm6pjNTaz8bFezEYUeBYfEtpjuKRG | PGP: B5797C4F

Tired of annoying signature ads? Ad block for signatures

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fgervais

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 09, 2013, 07:09:50 AM

You can't focus on your reality if you're judging the realities of others.  The fact that this thread received
120 replies and 900 views within 24 hours of posting says wonders.  People are smart enough to think for themselves and see the love through the hate.

What, that there have been absolutely no one voicing support for you?

Or is it more of an argument where you're clinging to the illusion that the 800ish page views that didn't reply to this train wreck are the silent majority that somehow support your narcissism?
fgervais

View Profile
January 09, 2013, 07:30:19 AM

A one hundred dollar gift card to Lowes? I'm dubious that it it even happened but if it did I would love to know the misguided logic of giving a unemployed man child a Lowes gift card.

A subtle hint from a disapproving father?

He could probably build his own meth lab/grow op with stuff from Lowes.

Someone else probably could. The only thing Dank's likely to be able to do with $100 of poo poo from Lowes is flood a bathroom.

Shine on you crazy goonies, shine on.
repentance

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 09, 2013, 07:33:23 AM

Or is it more of an argument where you're clinging to the illusion that the 800ish page views that didn't reply to this train wreck are the silent majority that somehow support your narcissism?

dank doesn't care if it's negative attention, as long as it's attention.  I hope he gets a lot of attention from his real life creditors very soon because I don't believe for one moment that he's paid everyone he owes in the real world.

All I can say is that this is Bitcoin. I don't believe it until I see six confirmations.
fgervais

View Profile
January 09, 2013, 07:50:52 AM

Paid everyone? More like paid anyone.
repentance

View Profile
January 09, 2013, 08:09:29 AM

I like Phinn's version of dank's mugshot so much that I'm going to repost it just because I can.  Such creative genius should be shared with the world.

All I can say is that this is Bitcoin. I don't believe it until I see six confirmations.
fgervais

View Profile
January 09, 2013, 08:34:59 AM

Happiness is all about love, freedom and throwing shit at unsuspecting people it seems...
dank (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

You cannot kill love

View Profile
January 09, 2013, 08:51:31 AM

What amazes me is that you all seem to follow me online, 24/7, adding negativity with every post, for months now.  Your lives seemingly revolve around me, they should revolve around you.

I'm not the troll here.  I'm not a thief here.  I unwillingly could not pay squall, just like someone who tried to pay their debts but could not.

I was banking on the inevitable USD collapse which is still destined to occur.

13oZY8zzWEp48XZpEEi8zSkYJF5AWR2vXc DMhYmNzMnU2Avgu7sF3GSDybHumj8XH8V8
Currently seeking plot of land to host 1,000,000+ person music festival
Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
fgervais

View Profile
January 09, 2013, 08:58:41 AM

What amazes me is that you all seem to follow me online, 24/7, adding negativity with every post, for months now.  Your lives seemingly revolve around me, they should revolve around you.

I'm not the troll here.  I'm not a thief here.  I unwillingly could not pay squall, just like someone who tried to pay their debts but could not.

Oh. Wow.

Also, sorry to burst your bubble princess, I simply get an email on every one of your new posts. Don't worry your little head, I don't hang out F5'ing day in day out.

Dank, captain of industry, taking loans and hoping really hard the apocalypse takes place so he won't have to pay them.

Not a thief, wow.
Buffer Overflow
Legendary

Merit: 1015

View Profile
January 09, 2013, 09:02:25 AM

But you owe bitcoins, not USD. So that makes no sense. More excuses.
I suggest you arrange a repayment schedule in BTC with Squall. You'll get the BTC, you'll find a way. But only if you truly want to pay him back.

dank (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

You cannot kill love

View Profile
January 09, 2013, 09:06:05 AM

How could you call the end of a greed based society apocolyptic?  It's a rebirth to freedom, if anything.

13oZY8zzWEp48XZpEEi8zSkYJF5AWR2vXc DMhYmNzMnU2Avgu7sF3GSDybHumj8XH8V8
Currently seeking plot of land to host 1,000,000+ person music festival
Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
fgervais

View Profile
January 09, 2013, 09:08:54 AM

Well, you're a special kind of stupid tonight, aren't you...
repentance

View Profile
January 09, 2013, 09:28:38 AM

I'm not a thief here.

Yes.  You.  Are.

You gave away possessions you could have sold to repay squall.  Don't try to pull that "unwillingly" shit around here.  You have nothing in common with someone who tries to pay their debts but cannot - you intentionally made yourself unable to pay them.

Most likely you weren't so much counting on the economy collapsing to get you out of paying squall so much as expecting to be arrested and incarcerated before your repayment fell due.

greyhawk

Activity: 938
Merit: 1009

View Profile
January 09, 2013, 09:30:37 AM

Gotta hand it to dank. His new attention whoring shtick is working out pretty well so far.
fgervais

View Profile
January 09, 2013, 09:33:53 AM

I really hope this season will focus on the ninja assassins the police departement sent after dank after his masterful escape from his arrest. As long as it's better than last season's concert story arc I should keep watching, but I'll be honest, the dank show isn't was it used to be. The stories are getting a bit more repetitive and the main character is less and less believable.
greyhawk

Activity: 938
Merit: 1009

View Profile
January 09, 2013, 09:39:32 AM

I really hope this season will focus on the ninja assassins the police departement sent after dank after his masterful escape from his arrest. As long as it's better than last season's concert story arc I should keep watching, but I'll be honest, the dank show isn't was it used to be. The stories are getting a bit more repetitive and the main character is less and less believable.

I still think the hookah bar storyline should have been explored more. But then I'm a big fan of comedies set in bars, so maybe that's just me.
Akka
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 09, 2013, 09:41:02 AM

Yup, it was getting boring lately, so I missed a few episodes. Seems like the producer has noticed the decline in viewer ratings and has chosen to add back some drama.

When did Dank get a arrest warrant? That's something I've missed.

My wish for the next season: The return of Rarity.

But the Dank lost his soul plot, could also get interesting.

All previous versions of currency will no longer be supported as of this update
BadBear
v2.0
Legendary

Merit: 1127

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2013, 10:00:48 AM

So you're saying you borrowed money, planning on not having to pay it back because of your delusions about the downfall of whatever? That's even worse.

1Kz25jm6pjNTaz8bFezEYUeBYfEtpjuKRG | PGP: B5797C4F

Tired of annoying signature ads? Ad block for signatures
wormbog

Activity: 561
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 09, 2013, 01:18:25 PM

To sum up:

1. Dank "discovered" pot, got hooked, and to his great misfortune triggered a latent psychosis. It would have appeared eventually regardless.

2. Next he discovered LSD, self-medicated with it, and stumbled around through a process of self-discovery until he could fabricate a new theory of reality consistent with his psychotic state. He now believes he understands the "real" truth and everyone is blinded by greed and ignorance.

3. Now he's bouncing between delusions of grandeur (I will put together a massive music festival with no money, we can all live forever) and extreme paranoia (someone paid those kids to assassinate me).

4. In the next few weeks he's likely to disappear and sink into horrible depths of depression. Hopefully his family will be able to get him to a doctor before he hurts himself or someone else.

conclusions:

1. You can't use logic to convince a psychotic to stop being psychotic. He needs sympathy, and ultimately therapy and medication.

2. His behavior has shown strong indication of mental problems from the very beginning. Anyone loaning money to him should have been on notice.
Rob E

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 09, 2013, 01:42:47 PM

Dank is special. .
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: