Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 01:54:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Price stability  (Read 5004 times)
titibach

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 12:46:29 PM

From the last year trading data, even people that not expert on trading money or index can said that bitcoin already stabile for alt payment specially for online market and have liquidity to get more investor who want make money on this bitcoin market..

And no need to scare about price fluctuate in this 2 months, because not even bitcoin but others money have big and significant fluctuate..

But last i hope this bitcoin will always have stabilize price curent position...
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AtheistAKASaneBrain

Activity: 770
Merit: 509

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 02:38:30 PM

Only patience will bring price stability. Let things develop naturally and fiat money will find its way inside the Bitcoin ecosystem. As long as the software keeps betting better and fiat keeps scamming people it will happen sooner or later.
foxbitcoin

Activity: 593
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 11:44:08 PM

I think real stability (where the price of bitcoin does not fluctuate more than a percentage point or 2 per year) is still years away. Bitcoin cannot stabilise and grow rapidly at the same time that's a contradiction in terms.
futurebit640

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 05:23:36 PM

Every time we think BTC is stabilizing, it proves us wrong again and again. Atleast the daily volatility is decreasing, I imagine in the distant future it will stabilize.
roadbits
Legendary

Activity: 1092

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 12:35:29 AM

Eventually everyone who is interested in trading bitcoins will trade bitcoins and we will see a stabilization of price, with regular market fluctuations.  Anybody hazard a guess what sort of value that will be?  tens?  Hundreds?  Thousands?  BILLIONS?
Bitcoins: if the price hasn't changed by more than 15% in the past 60 minutes, it's stable Cheesy
no kidding. From a market that swings 50 dollars easy, anything seems stable
BIT-Sharon

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 12:52:08 AM

When bitcoins are distributed to more people who use them for shopping, the price of bitcoin will be more stable.
CEG5952

Activity: 658

Buy and sell bitcoins,

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 12:59:51 AM

When bitcoins are distributed to more people who use them for shopping, the price of bitcoin will be more stable.

I know some people that sell their bitcoins when it hit $300 or above. With this kind of economy, bitcoins are well-distributed.

Pk880058

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 09:28:30 AM

With this kind of economy, bitcoins are well-distributed.
I don't think that Bitcoin are well distributed as the early players or miners have gained a lot of profit and still getting profit with bitcoin but who came late are just using signature campaign to get some Satoshi.

And if Bitcoin would have been distributed so good then there would not have been creation of bubbles.
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 09:53:54 AM

i think the price will distribuite it better the more the price will be high the less manipulation and more adoption you will see, this is why the price is important

so we need a better price first if you want staability, you can't have stability with 4B market cap...
Wonka

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 10:02:26 AM

Eventually everyone who is interested in trading bitcoins will trade bitcoins and we will see a stabilization of price, with regular market fluctuations.  Anybody hazard a guess what sort of value that will be?  tens?  Hundreds?  Thousands?  BILLIONS?

I don't really understand the logic in this. For the price to remain stable there will need to be an equal number of people buying and selling bitcoins constantly. I think the price will always fluctuate and that can be either a good or bad thing. Hopefully one day it will just slowly increase in value as more and more people get on board though.
lexuz

Activity: 714

Me, myself and I

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 11:15:31 AM

If more people use bitcoin for shopping of course price will up. i mean much transaction made of course need many bitcoin more people using bitcoin of course market would be active and price will go up and price will not stable
EternalWingsofGod

Activity: 700

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 08:05:49 PM

In the billions now and still not very stable.  Forex is a trillion dollar market and even that has been manipulated by traders.  I think wild swings will get less frequent as volume increases, but not disappear from the realm of possibility.

That sounds like an accurate assessment but it needs a caveat that wild swings will likely still exist due to trading maniuplation as the amount of interested parties increase.
It will be interesting since it opens up all the additional pairings of Altcoins that are based on Bitcoin to market trading and pairings which could cause random unpredictable spikes to Bitcoin itself in correlation to them.

bitcollins85

Activity: 235

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 08:24:44 PM

While this is an overall good thing, the market cap of Bitcoin is not high enough yet to promote a stable economy. It will continue to scale as more and more capital is invested into the economy.
CoinBateman

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 08:13:35 AM

And you think something like the USD is stable..

People are becoming poorer whilst their salaries increase slower than the rate at which prices of everything else increases. Meanwhile, more QE just flows straight back to the rich people. Wealth distribution is appalling.

Whilst you think fiat currencies are stable, they are anything but. Just look at DXY for instance, in particular the 1980s'.

@CoinBateman | Killer Crypto Instinct
Miracal

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 08:33:00 AM

While this is an overall good thing, the market cap of Bitcoin is not high enough yet to promote a stable economy. It will continue to scale as more and more capital is invested into the economy.

Bitcoin's market cap is $ 4,095,759,915 and I do agree, it might not be a very huge market cap, but the other cryptos are nowhere close to btc. But if you compare that with currencies, you will understand why there is a bigger competition and bigger problems to face for bitcoin as compared to other currencies. More capital investment will bring more stability, but will not completely disappear fluctuations.
bornil267645

Activity: 406

AltoCenter.com

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2015, 10:34:23 AM

As long as the community stays in one piece, this bitcoin and bitcoin tech will endure. And it will become stabilized at some point.

HarHarHar9965

Activity: 994

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 12:12:30 PM

Only patience will bring price stability. Let things develop naturally and fiat money will find its way inside the Bitcoin ecosystem. As long as the software keeps betting better and fiat keeps scamming people it will happen sooner or later.

If you mean good trade, demand and supply and mass adoption as 'naturally', I think yes Tongue Every time I think about the future, I think the crypto and fiat currency co exist and used equally, and there is value of both equally. Maybe bitcoin changes completely or fiat evolves tremendously, but they both will somehow either be best friends or be the worst enemies on an economic war.
Pk880058

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 02:28:19 PM

If you mean good trade, demand and supply and mass adoption as 'naturally', I think yes Tongue Every time I think about the future, I think the crypto and fiat currency co exist and used equally, and there is value of both equally. Maybe bitcoin changes completely or fiat evolves tremendously, but they both will somehow either be best friends or be the worst enemies on an economic war.
in my opinion Bitcoin and fiat can never be friends.
As Bitcoin was made for those who doesn't love banks and the fiat system.
Future of earth is Bitcoin man.
manselr
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1004

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 05:23:59 PM

Bitcoin will never have a fair distribution of the price because fairness is impossible unless you regulate the price itself with artificial regulations. Since that isnt happening the best you can hope for is that the price gets redistributed after a couple of bubbles bursting and therefore whales selling their coins in panic sell phases, going to less fortunate hands.
CoinBateman

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 06:34:38 PM

Bitcoin will never have a fair distribution of the price because fairness is impossible unless you regulate the price itself with artificial regulations. Since that isnt happening the best you can hope for is that the price gets redistributed after a couple of bubbles bursting and therefore whales selling their coins in panic sell phases, going to less fortunate hands.

There's no such thing as fair distribution. Wealth distribution has never been fair, this is the very nature of free markets.

@CoinBateman | Killer Crypto Instinct
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: