Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:18:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I am so glad that BTC is rallying again.  (Read 2397 times)
robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 1204

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2016, 06:09:19 AM

Where do you see any rally? I dont think we ll see anything major until the end of Chinese NY.
I agree with you the chinese has some control on the price of bitcoin,we will see how will it goes and will it go back to it's former price @$450 above when the chinese are back in business..

Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 07:41:28 AM

Yeah I think the Bitcoin is now rallying, the price will hit $400 and will cross to height within this month.
It was a short downfall of the price but in actual it will go up, as now the era is of bitcoin and it will flourish and will become international currency sooner.
Bitcoin is now rallying and the price will hit $400 within this month, but there were a lot of people who were waiting for the value to come down to $100 or less than that for some period of time, so that they buy some bitcoin and start increasing their wealth. What will they do now? I think they have to hurry now to buy it, and not to wait further.
PakistanHockeyfan

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 08:46:18 AM

Wait. Rallying "again"? Bitcoin has been rallying for years so I do not comprehend with the statement being made here. It's quite an obvious statement, and I do not understand. Has Bitcoin "not" been rallying?
bearexin

Activity: 1162
Merit: 168

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 09:54:48 AM

I too agree and probably anyone in this forum, Bitcoin has huge potentials imo and it is starting to show that after it gained sufficient media and social coverage, price started rising from the $200 and is already close to and touching the $400 limits.
mercistheman

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 10:04:55 AM

Since nobody invested more than they can afford to lose (right ?) the current trend is irrelevant for the long term future... smart folks realize this is about changing the financial structure over time.
The best course is put BTC on the back burner for your portfolio... or look at this lull as a buy opportunity.... bottom line, nobody is getting rich or poor for a while.
Denker
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1014

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 10:49:26 AM

Since nobody invested more than they can afford to lose (right ?) the current trend is irrelevant for the long term future... smart folks realize this is about changing the financial structure over time.
The best course is put BTC on the back burner for your portfolio... or look at this lull as a buy opportunity.... bottom line, nobody is getting rich or poor for a while.

Great comment.I totally agree. If you are in for the long term these actual ups and downs shouldn't really bother you.
The potential of Bitcoin is huge to change so many different industries.Although we don't know what the future will bring us and therefore Bitcoin is still a pretty risky investment, that's how I think most long term hodlers see Bitcoin, it will be absolutely worth it if this baby takes off.
angryrob

Activity: 287

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 12:11:18 PM

Yeah that's a great news and bitcoin would surely cross $600 mark in next few months and it is also predicted that it will reach $1k mark, and if it happens then that would be the best news for bitcoin users, and I am sure bitcoin will grow again.
Dekker3D

Activity: 434

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 12:34:28 PM

Well, we all hope do but the moment the price reaches the $400 mark a lot of sell orders take place bringing the price back to where it came from.

jostorres

Activity: 2464
Merit: 585

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 12:49:55 PM

Bitcoin's price is stable and this is very important. Don't worry it will grow, it just needs a little more time.
We cannot call the current situation to bitcoin as stable, the price is not stable, it is going up and down. It makes the people to worry about it. As the people having bitcoins do not want to lower down the value, which makes them to lose their money.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
john2231

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 12:54:21 PM

Bitcoin's price is stable and this is very important. Don't worry it will grow, it just needs a little more time.
We cannot call the current situation to bitcoin as stable, the price is not stable, it is going up and down. It makes the people to worry about it. As the people having bitcoins do not want to lower down the value, which makes them to lose their money.
Yeah we know that the price is not stable its always dump and rise but keep holding coins is not a problem with the price right now.
Don't worry about the price it will not down so far but it will rise again fast and high not now just be patience so buy now and wait for the price increase.
It's always good if you are always ready before it's happen..
makingwin1

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 01:15:52 PM

yes me too some people make a nice profit from this btc rallying .
elizabethqueen

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 01:18:04 PM

I feel so relieved that BTC is rallying once again. I was getting concerned, though my hopes were up that it would rally soon. I kept guarded hopes.

After all the drama, I wondered what would happen. With my mining altcoins and then turning them into BTC, I wondered if it was going to be actually

worth anything shortly after that bearish market recently. Also, I had invested some in Bitfinex and beared down to Minus 21 cents for a few days.

I was becoming VERY concerned. It recovered beautifully to Plus 21. I was so happily surprised for that. That indicated that the market went bullish

once again. Not going to reinvest, not likely until there were enough bears to justify to buy as low as possible then to pull out once it again goes

bullish.
yes i also feel same thing,glad to see that bitcoin fluctuate again,i see on last month that bitcoin stagnant,its make me a bit worry,but now going normal again.

HeroCat

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 01:21:31 PM

If we look at large Chinese BTC mining farms, we can have doubt on BTC price going up. Each large BTC mining farm can make BTC price a little lower  Wink
randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 01:46:11 PM

If we look at large Chinese BTC mining farms, we can have doubt on BTC price going up. Each large BTC mining farm can make BTC price a little lower  Wink

chinese mining farms can make the bitcoin price go a little lower? these chinese mining farms have been saving up so many coins in their entire existence, that they can easily dump the price back to sub $50 price levels, if not lower.
JAyThaRevo

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 02:32:12 PM

Yes at a moment this is not the best price of bitcoins, as we were expecting that it will cross $400 by this time, but its near $370 and not stable too, so many of us are worried about the price and we are not sure what would be in the future.
chokesir

Activity: 196

fastdice.com The Worlds Fastest Bitcoin Dice

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2016, 03:30:52 PM

How is it rallying again? The price is the same for weeks now?
The current stability is actually quite nice.

zergenyt09

Activity: 297

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 03:41:29 PM

I agree it is good news Smiley , BTC showing it can recover from any fall in price and go back to it normal state in short time regardless of the cause or the size of the fall in value.
kmajosa98

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 05:25:49 PM

I agree it is good news Smiley , BTC showing it can recover from any fall in price and go back to it normal state in short time regardless of the cause or the size of the fall in value.

some time ago I was not interested in bitcoin which has dropped to US $ 180.
coaltin

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 05:28:48 PM

I would say its rather a bow movement.Moving up and then down and then up.
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 05:57:27 PM

It's nothing new really.
Until now, we sew so many changes with bitcoin that I can't even count it Smiley
Now, it looks that things are going again well with bitcoin but this can change again so don't jump to high, please.
I see bitcoin as long term great business opportunity and trying not to become to excited with some short term good news.
I'm trying to see long term vision here and remain patient.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀