Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:35:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  
Author Topic: IOTA - Unmoderated thread  (Read 70695 times)
iotatoken

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 02:49:34 PM

So if according to their own twists "there are no investors" then I would hope that "no-one has been stupid enough to invest anything" in it.

(it would seem they have actually admitted that it is a failure from an investment perspective as an investment would require investors which it apparently doesn't have)

Oh hey Mr. Alcoholic, how's your liver?

Is that the best you can do - rather pathetic IMO (you already tried that line of attack before and it didn't work).

Oh no I can dig up all that old dirt and walk you down memory lane if you are craving for some nostalgia?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
CIYAM
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1075

Ian Knowles - CIYAM Lead Developer

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2016, 02:50:15 PM

Oh no I can dig up all that old dirt and walk you down memory lane if you are craving for some nostalgia?

Good - do it!

I want everyone to see exactly what a piece of shit you are - so please show us all!

(and if you don't do it after now threatening me twice to do so it just shows what a fucking pussy you are)

Hold on fans of IOTA your "marketing leader" is about to disclose how he will record and use any PMs or the like to be an asshole (am guessing CfB is now checking his Skype history as he knows you'll turn on him later).

With CIYAM anyone can create 100% generated C++ web applications in literally minutes.

GPG Public Key | 1ciyam3htJit1feGa26p2wQ4aw6KFTejU
iotatoken

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 02:52:33 PM

Good - do it. I want everyone to see exactly what a piece of shit you are - so please show us all!

I am a piece of shit? Interesting, is that because I refused to partake in your attempt to sabotage projects? Or was it because I turned down your offer to lead CIYAM, I remember you had a meltdown due to that. Hmm, could it be the personal issues in your life?

I have told you before that unless you keep making up lies in an attempt to slander I will not leak any info that is not already available, but you seem hellbent on it. Maybe it's your self-destructive tendencies showing up again...

Last time you tried to claim that l8orre, Dirk, which you have been on a conference call with together with me, was my sockpuppet. Maybe time to put the bottle down...

CIYAM
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2016, 02:53:48 PM

Last time you tried to claim that l8orre, Dirk, which you have been on a conference call with together with me, was my sockpuppet. Maybe time to put the bottle down...

Again - dickhead - go ahead and post your stuff.

I want people to see exactly what a piece of shit you are (and don't try and deny your alts - they are known to others).

And as for "leading CIYAM" I think it is you that has been drinking (you were never ever offered to do such a thing at all).

With CIYAM anyone can create 100% generated C++ web applications in literally minutes.

iotatoken

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 02:55:41 PM

Again - dickhead - go ahead and post your stuff.

I want people to see exactly what a piece of shit you are.

Are you talking to me as David or Dirk? Since we're the same person after all...

And me leaking true info about you if you keep making up false info about me does not make me a piece of shit Ian Smiley Maybe you should stop being so pathetic and instead use your software developer skills to do something with your life?

CIYAM
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2016, 02:56:47 PM

And me leaking true info about you if you keep making up false info about me does not make me a piece of shit Ian Smiley Maybe you should stop being so pathetic and instead use your software developer skills to do something with your life?

Again - fuckwit - please leak it.

The world is waiting for you to show what you are made of. Cheesy

iotatoken

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 02:59:39 PM

Again - fuckwit - please leak it.

The world is waiting for you to show what you are made of. Cheesy

Hah, I feel so sorry for you. How old are you, like twice my age, achieved nothing and have to hate on a successful project in order to prevent yourself from drowning in a bottle?

Like I said: I don't want to, but I will if you continue to make up lies about me/IOTA.

It's also hilarious that you claim you didn't offer me to lead the organizing and marketing effort of CIYAM. This is not private info, this was public info, then you made a demand that I had to help you 'kill Nxt', which of course I declined at which point you had a meltdown. Remember that groupchat on Skype you had created and forgot to kick me out of so I exposed your lies? Even the devs you paid were like "wtf is wrong with Ian?"

Again: do something with your life Ian.

CIYAM
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2016, 03:01:06 PM

Like I said: I don't want to, but I will if you continue to make up lies about me/IOTA.

So the pathetic little pussy can't produce a single thing after all his threats to do so.

What - afraid to make yourself look like the pathetic piece of shit that you actually are?

Fuckwits like you don't bother me at all - you are just the kind of people that will end up in jail and will deserve it.

But hey - I'm not the one trying to get "non-investors" onboard.

I hope all your non-investors are watching this topic and your posts very closely.

iotatoken

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 03:06:07 PM

So the pathetic little pussy can't produce a single thing after all his threats to do so.

What - afraid to make yourself look like the pathetic piece of shit that you actually are?

Fuckwits like you don't bother me at all - you are just the kind of people that will end up in jail and will deserve it.

Oh Ian.. a withering old man with no yield to show for his life.

You always prided yourself in you being a genuine 'software engineer', not just a 'developer' like all these other guys in crypto. So why is it that you repeatedly come back to engage a pathetic troll in an effort to bring harm to our project, but you have never ever been able to find even a tiny bug or inconsistency in IOTA itself?

Stop with the envy driven pathetic ad hominems and prove that you're this super-capable 'software engineer' that single handedly built a big company, but his boss never appreciated. I wonder why CIYAM still after so many years has not achieved anything?

And I deserve jail because I lead a legitimate project? I see... Oh, well, guess I'll "talk to you" again in a few weeks when this thread will inevitably be bumped by one of you trolls again and I feel like having a chuckle. Enjoy the rest of your week Ian. Easy on the bottle now.

CIYAM
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2016, 03:08:19 PM

Oh Ian.. a withering old man with no yield to show for his life.

So - you have stepped back from threats of revealing PMs to just calling me names.

Hopefully your "non-investors" are paying attention to that (am guessing your puppet master told you to stop).

Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1009

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 03:08:42 PM

That portion of the quote is not the relevant one

It's the same because ROI means "return on investment".
Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 03:12:38 PM

Hm, I recall CIYAM claiming I was jl777. I see a consistent pattern... and I like it. Even if people are insane it's possible to communicate with them as long as they are consistent.
smooth
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 03:13:26 PM

That portion of the quote is not the relevant one

It's the same because ROI means "return on investment".

I understand English is not your first language, so I will break it down for you. The phrase "any other investment" means the object being discussed is also an investment.

"This vehicle is faster than any other car" means the vehicle in question is a car, not an airplane. By contrast, "This vehicle is faster than any car" means the vehicle in question is not a car.
CIYAM
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2016, 03:15:51 PM

I never had a single "conference call" with anyone in the Nxt project (only Skype IM chats).

So that is just a bullshit claim (unless you are trying to say that a Skype IM chat is a "conference call" which no-one else would say if they were being genuine).

iotatoken

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 03:19:47 PM

I never had a single "conference call" with anyone in the Nxt project (only Skype IM chats).

So that is just a bullshit claim (unless you are trying to say that a Skype IM chat is a "conference call" which no-one else would say if they were being genuine).

No, we actually had 2 calls. One with Bas and Tai Zen of Nxt, and another with Bas, Dirk and Me. Alcohol is not the best for memory either.

CIYAM
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2016, 03:21:15 PM

No, we actually had 2 calls. One with Bas and Tai Zen of Nxt, and another with Bas, Dirk and Me. Alcohol is not the best for memory either.

Please provide the recordings of these conference calls (in MP3 format).

I have a very recognisable voice so it shouldn't be hard to work out if such "conference calls" did or didn't actually occur (and then to attest to what was said in them by myself).

Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 03:23:08 PM

I understand English is not your first language, so I will break it down for you. The phrase "any other investment" means the object being discussed is also an investment.

"This vehicle is faster than any other car" means the vehicle in question is a car, not an airplane. By contrast, "This vehicle is faster than any car" means the vehicle in question is not a car.

I'm not sure English nuances are applicable in this very case. There is a concept in jurisprudence that defines how "other" should be treated (mainly in laws). Sorry forgot the latin term, in short, common sense (unsurprisingly, hehe) shouldn't be used.
Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 03:24:18 PM

Are you trying to derail this thread with your coin?
CIYAM
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2016, 03:24:50 PM

Are you trying to derail this thread with your coin?

What coin?

And supposedly you don't have one either. Cheesy

(although I don't have any "non-investors" that might try and report me)

iotatoken

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 03:25:18 PM

Please provide the recordings of these conference calls (in MP3 format).

I have a very recognisable voice so it shouldn't be hard to work out if such "conference calls" did or didn't actually occur.

You think anyone recorded skype conference calls with you and saved them for 1.5 years? Alcohol is not the best for logic either.

The gist of the call was that you were going on about AT vs Ethereum Smart Contracts and Turing Completeness in general. And yes I remember your voice., I'm sure the others do too.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  

Jump to: