Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 03:15:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  
Author Topic: IOTA - Unmoderated thread  (Read 70694 times)
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 05:03:40 PM

Yes, because all rational individuals understand this is a blatant scam. No IoT system, no revolutionary microprocessor and no prospect to implement any of those - only luring money from the idiots by selling a P&D scam operation. (Says a lot the signup process to the MSFT Azure platform was sold to the "investors" as a partnership and the idiots actually believed that.)

No wonder all experienced people and developers like CIYAM, smooth, TPTB_need_war, jl777, Gadgetcoin developers virtually told David that fuck off boy, you are a useless piece of shit and we want nothing to do with you.

I hope you don't retype this again and again but rather pull from a special text file. Otherwise it would be a waste of energy.

I hope you take your own advice when selling  the next Insta ico captive premine - also forget thinking up new names. Just go for NXT3.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
LiQio
Legendary

Activity: 1181
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 05:04:38 PM

Okay, noted. Question was pretty general, never used it and just wanted to be prepared.

All such tools are accurate because of nature of VMs.

Extremely funny that you'd inject "technical questions and answers" into a thread that has nothing to do with that.

It's a thread on IOAT, isn't it.
What's funny about it?
iotatoken

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 05:05:37 PM

No wonder all experienced people and developers like CIYAM, smooth, TPTB_need_war, jl777, Gadgetcoin developers virtually told David that fuck off boy, you are a useless piece of shit and we want nothing to do with you.

C'mon you can do better than this. Let's just run down the list of this for fun:

CIYAM offered me to lead his life work, I turned him down (this is well documented)

smooth is just a sad troll like yourself

TPTB_need_war want to feel important by making random ass claims about every project either being technologically incoherent (though never able to prove it for some reason) or legally wrong (again never claim to prove it), but other than that I think he's rather harmless. Wish he spent his brain activity on doing something productive instead.

jl777 actually offered me a leading role in SuperNET early on, but we disagreed a ton on core issues. I wanted a fully registered legally compliant company with clear roadmaps, he wanted a more decentralized 'crypto movement' type project, so we parted ways. But he's one of the big holders in IOTA and I spoke with him latest yesterday, so yeah...

GadgetCoin offered to work for IOTA just a few days ago again, the same guys you drove off this forum due to your crazy antics. Remember that it's well documented that you freaked out when IOTA appeared because you saw it as a threat to your investment in Gadget

So yeah your troll attempts are weak sauce man ;\

CIYAM
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1075

Ian Knowles - CIYAM Lead Developer

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2016, 05:05:48 PM

What's funny about it?

Two things are funny here.

1) You can't even spell the crap coin you are promoting.

2) You can't detect that this topic is not for shilling but for debunking.

With CIYAM anyone can create 100% generated C++ web applications in literally minutes.

GPG Public Key | 1ciyam3htJit1feGa26p2wQ4aw6KFTejU
CIYAM
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2016, 05:06:44 PM

CIYAM offered me to lead his life work, I turned him down (this is well documented)

Lies - as I've stated many times - please provide proof of this claim.

(that you were offered to "lead my life's work" not anything else - as this is what you keep on claiming)

With CIYAM anyone can create 100% generated C++ web applications in literally minutes.

Timeline
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

TokenHouse decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 05:07:40 PM

Okay, noted. Question was pretty general, never used it and just wanted to be prepared.

Extremely funny that you'd inject "technical questions and answers" into a thread that has nothing to do with that.

What's funny about it?

He's just paranoid alcoholic don't take his words seriously.

altcoinUK (OP)

Activity: 784

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 05:08:17 PM

(perhaps you think that will help you look "more legit"?)

They realized the trolling is extremely counter-productive and unprofessional so they want to project some professionalism into the scam - though the Belarusian wanker is still disorientated like a rat running through a maze, that's why he is still trolling.

I told you all, this LiQio is an another fucking sockpuppet, miraculously he always appear when the Belarusian is in trouble.
CIYAM
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2016, 05:08:32 PM

He's just paranoid alcoholic don't take his words seriously.

Oh - and you know this because?

(let me guess - you are a socky)

LiQio
Legendary

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 05:10:40 PM

What's funny about it?

Two things are funny here.

1) You can't even spell the crap coin you are promoting.

2) You can't detect that this topic is not for shilling but for debunking.

Should we continue to discuss your alcohol problems here.
Why don't you start an AA-thread yourself?

(I know that it's not you writing, but your wife. She high-jacked you account. Didn't she also steal the 50 BTC. LOL. Pathetic.)

CIYAM
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2016, 05:12:11 PM

Yup - can't even spell IOTA but think you have some point to attack me on (it's a wonder that the IOTA crowd even allow someone who can't spell presumably because they are too drug fucked to even post for them).

Well - everyone can see you are an idiot already as I've proven - care to actually try and prove that of me?

Should we start a new "I'm so drug-fucked that I can't even spell four letter coins" topic just for you?

LiQio
Legendary

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 05:14:45 PM

Yup - can't even spell IOTA but think you have some point to attack me on (it's a wonder that the IOTA crowd even allow someone who can't spell presumably because they are too drug fucked to even post for them).

Well - everyone can see you are an idiot already as I've proven - care to actually try and prove that of me?

Don't really need to assist you - you're doing just fine  Cheesy
CIYAM
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2016, 05:16:04 PM

Don't really need to assist you - you're doing just fine  Cheesy

Keep it up.

All the "non-investors" of IOTA are reading this topic and seeing what you guys are doing.

It obviously looks not the slightest bit professional.

Cheesy

(the more angry you get at me the more you lose - so let's have at it fucktards)

nexern

Activity: 597

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 05:18:21 PM

altcoinUK (OP)

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 05:19:18 PM
Last edit: March 15, 2016, 05:30:24 PM by altcoinUK

Let's just run down the list of this for fun.

LoL Again, you feel that you have to explain your track record for us. LoL  I told you son, this is not the battle you can win. Scammers always lose.
iotatoken

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 05:25:52 PM

LoL Again, you feel that you have to explain your track record for us. LoL  I told you son, this is not the battle you can win. Scammers always loose.

haha, I just love trolls. But damn man you're english, how can you spell 'lose' as 'loose' ? Seems you've run out of lies about scam and track record. i'll give you something: Just watched Bernie Sanders' townhall from yesterday while eating dinner, do something with that again, just so we don't run out of creativity here.

altcoinUK (OP)

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 05:27:14 PM

This thread is a fantastic display of the non existent personal qualities and professionalism of the IOTA scammers. Thanks David boy and CfB for demonstrating with your attacks, lies, personal insults and trolling what a fine business and technology professionals you are. (The IOTA crowd must be happy that they invested in these two wankers)
iotatoken

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 05:29:57 PM

This thread is a fantastic display of the non existent personal qualities and professionalism of the IOTA scammers. Thanks David boy and CfB for demonstrating with your attacks, lies, personal insults and trolling what a fine business and technology professionals you are. (The IOTA crowd must be happy that they invested in these two wankers)

Wah? No 'international communist' comments today? ;\ Oh well, will be checking back in a couple of weeks to check if IOTA's success has become too much to bare for you.

altcoinUK (OP)

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 05:38:16 PM

All the "non-investors" of IOTA are reading this topic and seeing what you guys are doing.

The true nature of the scammers always shown up. At least we understand better why their JINN scam delivered nothing, generated zero revenue and yielded no dividends for the shareholders.
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 05:50:24 PM

LoL Again, you feel that you have to explain your track record for us. LoL  I told you son, this is not the battle you can win. Scammers always loose.

haha, I just love trolls. But damn man you're english, how can you spell 'lose' as 'loose' ? Seems you've run out of lies about scam and track record. i'll give you something: Just watched Bernie Sanders' townhall from yesterday while eating dinner, do something with that again, just so we don't run out of creativity here.

Trying to divert the course of this to alcohol or spelling is very telling. Your paragraph is riddled with errors. Nobody cares. That is not important right now.

There needs to be no creativity. You need the only the facts.

Bring this to the main section. All this typing is wasted here. On the main section you will get more interest. Here you will spark only the interest of hardcore sock puppets since they are the only ones with a vested interest at this point.

At this point the weakness is that only a very very % of the board are invested. Once that changes scams are difficult to bring down.

altcoinUK (OP)

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 05:54:31 PM
Last edit: March 15, 2016, 06:05:51 PM by altcoinUK

Lisk
https://azure.microsoft.com/en-us/blog/azure-blockchain-update-6/
Lisk aims to revolutionize decentralized application and blockchain technology. Powered by its own crypto-currency Lisk, the platform allows developers worldwide to easily deploy their own custom blockchains, and program decentralized applications on top of them, using the highly accessible programming language JavaScript.

They will provide guides and ARM templates to use Lisk for the Internet of Things, custom blockchain deployment and development of decentralized applications. We want to make this experience as easy as possible for JavaScript developers, using the Microsoft Azure cloud platform.

They getting serious about IoT to talk about it with Microsoft

Seems like they are accepting any Crypto into Azure at the moment.

Really, who would thought that?

Just as I explained this to the IOTA "investors" several times in this thread, Microsoft accepts anybody to the Azure program. Of course, it was clear MSFT is selling Azure and sign-up virtually anybody who can submit a 10 lines description of their software. Finally, the IOTA "investors" who believed in David boy's lies & hypes about the MSFT partnership realize it as well.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  

Jump to: