Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 08:04:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  
Author Topic: IOTA - Unmoderated thread  (Read 70694 times)
LiQio
Legendary

Activity: 1181
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 01:18:16 PM

@everbody: Whenever you feel sad, just head over to the fountain of wisdom:

<sarcasm off>
It's always advisable to believe and do exactly the opposite of what AltcoinUK says and does.

@AltcoinUK
If you put your IOTA address in your signature I will send you some charity tokens after launch.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1009

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 01:37:58 PM

AltcoinUK has a family?  Shocked

EDIT: Ah, I've got it. That tweet was nothing but a trick in one of his scams.
altcoinUK (OP)

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 01:45:16 PM

It's always advisable to believe and do exactly the opposite of what AltcoinUK says and does.

You need to ask the Vericoin developers what was my reaction when it turned out that Vericoin is not such an honest project what we all thought is, when it became clear that Nosker is a shaddy individual and in bed with the Mintpal/Moloah scammers. My reaction was that I stopped supporting Vericoin, I went to the police and Ryan Kennedy the Moolah scammer was prosecuted.

We need to support honest projects in crypto, because Satoshi's innovation and decentralized technologies can change the world. In the meantime we must act against scams like IOTA/JINN is.
LiQio
Legendary

Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 01:54:43 PM

You need to ask the Vericoin developers what was my reaction when it turned out that Vericoin is not such an honest project what we all thought is, when it became clear that Nosker is a shaddy individual and in bed with the Mintpal/Mollah scammers. My reaction was that I stopped supporting Vericoin, I went to the police and Ryan Kennedy the Moolah scammer was prosecuted.
Nope, wasn't you.

We need to support honest projects in crypto, because Satoshi's innovation and decentralized technologies can change the world. In the meantime we must act against scams like IOTA/JINN is.
FTFY
I will remove the crossed out part after you produce any kind of proof.
In the meantime I'll stick to rule number one: "It's always advisable to believe and do exactly the opposite of what AltcoinUK says and does."
altcoinUK (OP)

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 02:08:00 PM

I also encourage you to head over to Lisk where one of the co-founders is a lawyer

You need to understand that in Germany - the country of that scammer lawyer - every year at least 10 lawyers are prosecuted for financial crimes. Being a lawyer doesn't automatically empowers the individual with moral nor lead them to law-abiding actions. (We had have a look at that LISK lawyer. No time for that right now, one scammer at a time is the effective approach and you are the lucky scammer right right now to be dealt with.)

iotatoken

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 02:36:06 PM

I also encourage you to head over to Lisk where one of the co-founders is a lawyer

You need to understand that in Germany - the country of that scammer lawyer - every year at least 10 lawyers are prosecuted for financial crimes. Being a lawyer doesn't automatically empowers the individual with moral nor lead them to law-abiding actions. (We had have a look at that LISK lawyer. No time for that right now, one scammer at a time is the effective approach and you are the lucky scammer right right now to be dealt with.)

I feel honored that you consider our success the greatest at the moment Cheesy

altcoinUK (OP)

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 03:35:18 PM

There is nothing new: the scammers ask more money from the idiots.

http://forum.iotatoken.com/t/iota-foundation-announcement/174

After some analysis I have decided to only establish this foundation if we raise close to. 50 million IOTA, which is only ~5% of total iotas. In comparison Ethereum had a ~17% premine. We need such a substantial amount to afford doing all the things we have planned over the coming year (travelling and attending and presenting at the important conferences costs upwards of hundreds of thousands alone).

Every donator will have their honorary mention on IOTA’s official website.

LoL The IOTA scammers collected $500k and now they ask even more to fund "travelling and attending and presenting at the important conferences".

Priceless.

David boy made the analysis and he feels that instead of delivering anything, he need to lure out more money from the idiots.  LoL  What a wanker.
l8orre
Legendary

Merit: 1018

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 04:40:24 PM

You need to understand that in Germany - ...

Perfekt! Genau dich als sabbelnde Mülltonne wollte ich schon immer mal neben meinem Komposthaufen stehen haben - du bist angeheuert, kannst schon mal üben: Mach 'aaaaaaaah'

Und wo du schonmal dabei bist, erzähl mir noch mal was über die Juristen hier in der Bundesrepublik Deutschland!

altcoinBRD

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 11:01:12 PM

Perfekt! Genau dich als sabbelnde Mülltonne wollte ich schon immer mal neben meinem Komposthaufen stehen haben - du bist angeheuert, kannst schon mal üben: Mach 'aaaaaaaah'

Und wo du schonmal dabei bist, erzähl mir noch mal was über die Juristen hier in der Bundesrepublik Deutschland!

http://www.welt.de/politik/deutschland/article129330014/Enormes-Qualitaetsgefaelle-bei-deutschen-Rechtsanwaelten.html
runall

Activity: 175
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 05:01:29 AM

+1

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

daughter schizophrenic altcoinUK I found your mom's basement! Don't cry  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1042

White Male Libertarian Bro

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 05:15:40 AM

There is nothing new: the scammers ask more money from the idiots.

http://forum.iotatoken.com/t/iota-foundation-announcement/174

After some analysis I have decided to only establish this foundation if we raise close to. 50 million IOTA, which is only ~5% of total iotas. In comparison Ethereum had a ~17% premine. We need such a substantial amount to afford doing all the things we have planned over the coming year (travelling and attending and presenting at the important conferences costs upwards of hundreds of thousands alone).

Every donator will have their honorary mention on IOTA’s official website.

LoL The IOTA scammers collected $500k and now they ask even more to fund "travelling and attending and presenting at the important conferences".

Priceless.

David boy made the analysis and he feels that instead of delivering anything, he need to lure out more money from the idiots.  LoL  What a wanker.

Since when is it the software purchaser's responsibility to fund the operating expenses of the company that produced the software?  I'm I missing something here?  Lol

"Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties." - Areopagitica
l8orre
Legendary

Merit: 1018

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 06:16:17 AM

http://www.welt.de/politik/deutschland/article129330014/Enormes-Qualitaetsgefaelle-bei-deutschen-Rechtsanwaelten.html

Na da schau an! Bursche, wo hast du denn BILD Zeitung lesen gelernt? Gibt es das bei euch in der Klapsmühle als besonderes Therapieangebot?

Tactics to Be Employed by the Pseudo-Identities
Intensify Discussion: Any news that could be perceived as negative must be amplified to extremes and made into hyperbolic worst-case scenarios. The public departure of Mike Hearn from the Bitcoin space created an environment ripe for exploitation. The media got ahold of that and ran on it for days. This would have been a huge victory for subversives because it further eroded the perceived global integrity of Bitcoin both as a software and a solution. But the Hearn story is only one small example; the list of potential topics is endless: Blocks might fill up...the network will clog...nodes will crash... users will leave...Bitcoin will die!!!! Fear is not difficult to manufacture.

Depress Positive Momentum: Any story with positive attention should be downplayed while messengers of positive news should be accused of “being shills,” “scam artists,” or worse. Blockstream’s acquisition of capital and talent would, in many circles, be viewed as a net positive. Employing the simple tool of implied guilt, however, the perceived value of the asset book becomes a joke, or is used as evidence of foul play. For example: Bitcoin Core’s implementation of mempool limits to prevent the doomsday scenarios of #1 above gets spun as “another fee market!!!” Reality matters less than perception. Another victory.

Character Assassination: Identify flaws and foibles in thought leaders especially; question the integrity and good intentions of anyone who appears to possess either. Any number of names can be pointed to here. With the right amount of assets, you can accomplish quite a bit. Even if you don’t have the facts, choose potentially divisive targets and deploy your sock-puppets to make up rumors. Perception is what matters.

Instigate Fights: Mock and ridicule both sides of any disagreement that forms to accelerate existing antagonism and grow the division between disparate sides. This past month, a spam attack targeting members of the Reddit Bitcoin communities added more fuel to the fire. The message was sent from a variety of accounts, most with no posts or comments. The message was tailored to look like a personal message, championing the Ethereum platform. Naturally, this created a conflict due to the perceived competitive nature of Bitcoin and Ethereum.

Maintain Access to Pseudo-neutrality: Maintain a number of pseudo-identities with mild, thoughtful reputations to build support or ridicule when advantageous; ridicule and write off any who openly challenge your intentions; when pressed, claim objectivity. Or if reputation is not needed, go into full-blown troll mode and resort to ad hominems. This creates a scene and adds to the sense of collective group insanity, which demoralizes further.

Deny and Shift Blame: Any attempts by others to accuse of exploitation must be met by either silence or derision (situationally dependent). This is a simple tactic because it never gives any satisfaction of gains made in honest, impassioned debate. If the only result of the majority of your online debates is that you dread the replies to your posts, valuable discussion slows to a crawl.

altcoinUK (OP)

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 04:06:45 PM

Well, that's what I thought. All rational individuals understand that corrupt and dishonest lawyers operate all over the place.
altcoinUK (OP)

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 04:18:27 PM

Since when is it the software purchaser's responsibility to fund the operating expenses of the company that produced the software?  I'm I missing something here?  Lol

Indeed that's the question, why they lure money from these poor idiots again? The cheeky bastard scammers take this whole operation to the next level: first they lured out money by promising the nonsense of revolutionary microprocessor and IoT system. Now they say, no-no, we can't deliver it unless you give us more money. Priceless.

On the logistic aspect of the scam, please note how supportive some accounts are with regards to this new money collection in the IOTA thread. They try to convince really-really hard the idiots to give more money to David boy and the Belarusian. Those are the shills, many of them sockpuppets and of course they constantly talk about $100 million marketcap - all these are the usual attributes of a scam operation.
achimsmile
Legendary

Activity: 1225

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 04:36:42 PM

first they lured out money by promising the nonsense of revolutionary microprocessor and IoT system. Now they say, no-no, we can't deliver it unless you give us more money.

They said they wont deliver a jinn processor or an IoT system (iota) unless we give them more money?
Source please, or else your statement is a lie.
altcoinUK (OP)

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 04:57:26 PM

first they lured out money by promising the nonsense of revolutionary microprocessor and IoT system. Now they say, no-no, we can't deliver it unless you give us more money.

They said they wont deliver a jinn processor or an IoT system (iota) unless we give them more money?
Source please, or else your statement is a lie.

Except the pathetic JINN/IOTA shills like yourself, all rational individuals in crypto agreed and understand that the two IOTA scammers and their shill associates like yourself delivered nothing since collected money for JINN as well as will deliver nothing with regards to IoT (for the reasons that have been pointed out in this thread among other places). Asking more money for travel expenses when you already collected $500k is just another fraud.
altcoinUK (OP)

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 05:13:04 PM

Not all info can be disclosed because of nda.

Warning, severe shill/sockpuppet activity is quoted!

Regardless of what the shills and sockpuppets say, there is of course no NDA nor any deal. No serious business will enter into any deal with piece of shit scammers like jl777 (James), David boy or the Java guy who is hiding in Belarus.
achimsmile
Legendary

Activity: 1225

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 05:25:37 PM

delivered nothing since collected money for JINN as well as will deliver nothing with regards to IoT

You are lying again. Users are sending transactions over the iota network as we write.
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 05:59:16 PM

delivered nothing since collected money for JINN as well as will deliver nothing with regards to IoT

You are lying again. Users are sending transactions over the iota network as we write.

Put it on exchange then. What's the hold up now?

iotatoken

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 06:01:28 PM

Put it on exchange then. What's the hold up now?

It hasn't launched yet, still in beta. You want to put a beta project on an exchange when there is a high probability of rollback? are you crazy?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  

Jump to: