Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 04:36:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  
Author Topic: IOTA - Unmoderated thread  (Read 70688 times)
Nxtblg
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2016, 12:38:16 AM

Oh my. Ted Turner, Bill Gates eugenics.

Sry for getting back to interrupting the arguments Wink , but y'all should have a serious look at this piece on the old-time eugenics by Jeffrey Tucker:

Policy Science Kills: The Case of Eugenics

To be serious, the contents of the above article are a bit disturbing. Science (such as it is) + The State => Politicized Science + Legalized Abuses.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
altcoinUK (OP)

Activity: 784

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 12:58:21 AM

He is great, isn't he? I enjoy watching him on CNBC and Bloomberg, though the Wall Street shills always try to shut him down. He is brilliant. I got that book on Kindle, but I haven't read it.
There are rumors he will be on Trump's economy team if Trump win. I hope that will be the case, because Stockman is a smart man.

If that's true, then good luck to him. Sadly, his bank-reform plan - although solid - is too radical for the time. With finance, insurance and real-estate providing more than 20% of United States GDP, it's one of the biggest sectors in the U.S. economy. I'm sure you can guess what that entails. Wink

Sounds reasonable, but please note if Marty Armstrong is correct about the sovereign debt crisis, the capital inflow to the US - I think he is correct about that - and all its consequences worldwide including but not limited to civil unrests and the power shift to East Asia, then we have a very unique situation, which will result in lot more radical solutions what Stockon suggests.
altcoinUK (OP)

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 01:05:55 AM

Don't troll and harass Klee.

He is doing a quite exceptional work by putting his reputation on the line every day by publishing his market predictions based on technicalities. That's the bravest and most ambitious any analyst can do. I used to read his thread where he publishes his market analysises (I think the thread is closed). Regardless from the result, what he does is cool. At least he, unlike these fucking ICO scammers tries to contribute something.
klee
Legendary

Activity: 1498

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 01:13:09 AM

He is doing a quite exceptional work by putting his reputation on the line every day by publishing his market predictions based on technicalities. That's the bravest and most ambitious any analyst can do. I used to read his thread where he publishes his market analysises (I think the thread is closed). Regardless from the result, what he does is cool. At least he, unlike these fucking ICO scammers tries to contribute something.

I just locked it because I don't want any estrogen creeping in...

PM me your email for 1 month free subscription mate!

If you make money you can pay for my service....
altcoinUK (OP)

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 01:44:59 AM

Thanks Klee, I appreciate it, but I am trading stocks, DJIA, SPX, RUT, VIX, etc. and futures, and I think you don't deal with those. I don't trade these crypto shits, I am just fan of the technology and buy the coins to support the devs.
I know all those analysts like Armstrong, Caldaro, Avi Gilburt and the rest, you name them I know of them, so I understand what you try to do is very difficult and quite cool. Note, those analyst deal with the stock market in which the free FED/ECB money determined the direction (up) for long months in the last few years, while you deal with crypto which is a different beast, I mean lot harder. In the stock market the fundamentals are still important to a certain degree while in crypto the market is a big mess with a minimal volume so I guess it is hard to project anything. anyway, good job man.
klee
Legendary

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 01:48:35 AM

Thanks Klee, I appreciate it, but I am trading stocks, DJIA, SPX, RUT, VIX, etc. and futures, and I think you don't deal with those. I don't trade these crypto shits, I am just fan of the technology and buy the coins to support the devs.
I know all those analysts like Armstrong, Caldaro, Avi Gilburt and the rest, you name them I know of them, so I understand what you try to do is very difficult and quite cool. Note, those analyst deal with the stock market in which the free FED/ECB money determined the direction (up) for long months in the last few years, while you deal with crypto which is a different beast, I mean lot harder. In the stock market the fundamentals are still important to a certain degree while in crypto the market is a big mess with a minimal volume so I guess it is hard to project anything. anyway, good job man.
I cover whatever you like Wink

Short SPX with a stop at 2130 and long 2150...

EDIT: Except Forex
altcoinUK (OP)

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 02:25:48 AM

Thanks Klee! Please note, I am a day trader so your SPX 35 points stop losses doesn't work for me. But yeah, terms of the number I agree. I said myself SPX 2131 resistance in the Armstrong thread last week. Please tell me what I don't know :-))) I don't know, are we going to have a bounce next Tuesday after the Chinese data is published and after Yellen talks again? :-)))) That's all I want to know, because IMHO that will determine the rest of the month.
klee
Legendary

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 06:47:18 AM

Thanks Klee! Please note, I am a day trader so your SPX 35 points stop losses doesn't work for me. But yeah, terms of the number I agree. I said myself SPX 2131 resistance in the Armstrong thread last week. Please tell me what I don't know :-))) I don't know, are we going to have a bounce next Tuesday after the Chinese data is published and after Yellen talks again? :-)))) That's all I want to know, because IMHO that will determine the rest of the month.
I only watch my PnF charts lol

BTW, it is not a method to predict the future (though often there is only a limited amount of patterns that can emerge from a certain setup Wink ) but mainly a very good way to determine supports/resistances and breakouts.

This is the real scam!
stereotype
Legendary

Activity: 1554

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 11:59:23 AM

.... by putting his reputation....

Going by the bile he has written in this thread, his own reputation doesnt seem too important to him, from where im sitting.
klee
Legendary

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 12:05:23 PM

Going by the bile he has written in this thread, his own reputation doesnt seem too important to him, from where im sitting.
Quite the contrary - I am legend and I need to lick no asses (since 2012 that BTC freed me from wage slave).

So you think I care what dumb idiots like you think of me? Do I need you? No. Do you need me? If you are smart yes.

My attitude is Fuck Off because I am anti-fragile.

Now go lick your bosses ass....
rtrtcrypto

Activity: 627
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 12:24:15 PM

You're sure sounding much tougher now a days... I still remember you crying on the NXT forum about your absurdly irresponsible loss of massive funds. You are a legend indeed. That dropbox story will live on forever. By the stuff you are saying in this thread and your general attitude, I would not be surprised to see you somehow losing it all again. Think hard about whether or not you are really as in control as you seem to think you are. Usually, people as loud as you are being are not confident, they are scared. Goodluck.

Quite the contrary - I am legend and I need to lick no asses (since 2012 that BTC freed me from wage slave).

So you think I care what dumb idiots like you think of me? Do I need you? No. Do you need me? If you are smart yes.

klee
Legendary

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 12:35:22 PM

You're sure sounding much tougher now a days... I still remember you crying on the NXT forum about your absurdly irresponsible loss of massive funds. You are a legend indeed. That dropbox story will live on forever. By the stuff you are saying in this thread and your general attitude, I would not be surprised to see you somehow losing it all again. Think hard about whether or not you are really as in control as you seem to think you are. Usually, people as loud as you are being are not confident, they are scared. Goodluck.

Well, I wanna see YOUR attitude if you lose EVERYTHING (and not 'just' 1m USD).

Also, I wanna see if you will ever make it back like I did....

And btw, f@ck off shill...
rtrtcrypto

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 12:40:03 PM

It's not the "make it back" part I worry about. It's that people like you tend to lose it again. Thus my warning.
But, carry on - as you wish. 

klee
Legendary

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 12:41:28 PM

It's not the "make it back" part I worry about. It's that people like you tend to lose it again. Thus my warning.
But, carry on - as you wish. 

Did you lick David today? I think it is time again..

You wish I fail so your mediocrity is less painful  Kiss
rtrtcrypto

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 12:42:46 PM

Best of luck  Grin
klee
Legendary

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 12:42:46 PM

BTW, do you  know what the thief did not take and no one can?

My skills & my knowledge to make money & my true friends.

So I can't go bankrupt unless I die.

Good try though...
klee
Legendary

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 12:44:47 PM

“Courageous, untroubled, mocking and violent-that is what Wisdom wants us to be. Wisdom is a woman, and loves only a warrior.” Nietzsche
klee
Legendary

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 12:48:04 PM

I offer 3 months free to everyone I offended.

I am large too.

The offer includes everyone I was rude.
It is not to apologize, nor marketing, I want people see how generous I am to share what I have.

That's why I am so angry with people that can't see this.
rtrtcrypto

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 12:48:52 PM

"Nothing is so difficult as not deceiving oneself"
Wittgenstein

“Courageous, untroubled, mocking and violent-that is what Wisdom wants us to be. Wisdom is a woman, and loves only a warrior.” Nietzsche
klee
Legendary

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 12:50:58 PM

"Nothing is so difficult as not deceiving oneself"
Wittgenstein

Who was #REKT by Goedel  Tongue

You are a good guy, I like you!

Go long ETH  Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  

Jump to: