Bitcoin Forum
May 19, 2024, 01:46:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Why accounts are banned on this website?  (Read 449 times)
jazzRocker (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 01:12:38 AM

I have two accounts that are banned. I've tried emailing and etc, but nothing happened....
Why do accounts get banned and if there were no reason why I got banned.. how to unban my accounts...?
BAGOBO
Legendary

Activity: 1163
Merit: 1005

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 01:50:35 AM

I have two accounts that are banned. I've tried emailing and etc, but nothing happened....
Why do accounts get banned and if there were no reason why I got banned.. how to unban my accounts...?

Usually people got ban because post quality quite low so
May I know which account so I can analyze your post history ?

or people got ban because you're attempt access your account with wrong password so forum locked your account.
--Encrypted--
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1007

hee-ho.

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 01:53:48 AM

you get banned for breaking rules. and using another account to post outside of the thread talking about your ban while one of your account is still banned is called ban evasion. which is not allowed. so don't post outside of this thread if you don't want to get banned again.
jazzRocker (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 02:31:37 AM

Usually people got ban because post quality quite low so
May I know which account so I can analyze your post history ?

or people got ban because you're attempt access your account with wrong password so forum locked your account.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=539453
Avirunes
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2016, 02:35:12 AM

After checking your last posts,i would say that they are 95% off-topic due to which if i guess you were only temporarily banned for 14 days with reason "insignificant posts + Sig. campaign".

Your account will lose after the ban.You can request mods to release your account howerver but they hardly will remove it.So better is to make posts constructive from next time.
Decoded
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1030

give me your cryptos

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 03:16:37 AM

You were probably banned for breaking the rules. Maybe spamming, replying to yourself, swearing, etc. These things are not generally "liked" here. Especially if you have 2 alts.

looking for a signature campaign, dm me for that
DOGE12321

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 03:43:28 AM
Last edit: February 09, 2016, 04:18:22 AM by DOGE12321

i highly doubt that you can unban any accounts that has banned. causes that you have beened banned can be because you have been reported  by someone multiple times or you have done you know like dodgy and untrustworthy stuff, like quoting to your own post etc...
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 05:02:57 AM

you get banned for breaking rules. and using another account to post outside of the thread talking about your ban while one of your account is still banned is called ban evasion. which is not allowed. so don't post outside of this thread if you don't want to get banned again.

This is most likely the reason reading first post.  I'm guessing first account got banned it might have been temp or perma, we dont know.  But if OP kept posting on second account it turns into ban evasion like you said and is permanent.

You need to stop making accounts give it a few months (depends on what you did).  Come back and ask to  be unbanned.   And it all depends on what it was for and if mods are nice and unban you.  As of right now I have a feeling your perma banned and any account you create will be banned.  But give it a few months and only post in meta about it then.
arbitrage

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 12:45:04 PM

You must follow basic rules:
Try to be natural as much as you can, when you write posts.
Many of those rules are just preventions from chaos and spam.
I see you like quotes, use it wisely without pyramidal shapes this is very hard for reading..
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: