Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 11:45:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: UdemyDownloader - Get any paid courses for free  (Read 7681 times)
hiepxuan2008 (OP)

Activity: 47
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 07:30:34 AM

Happy 150 users, enjoy our tool. If you have any questions or feedback, please send to us udemydownloader.com@gmail.com
Thank you.
hiepxuan2008 (OP)

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 11:33:00 AM

Cheesy
hiepxuan2008 (OP)

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 02:49:50 PM

happy 160 users using this tool
hiepxuan2008 (OP)

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 12:56:03 AM

Happy 170 users. Enjoy the tool.
hiepxuan2008 (OP)

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 04:30:50 AM

Tongue
hiepxuan2008 (OP)

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 05:05:04 AM

any feedbacks, please contact to udemydownloader.com@gmail.com
hiepxuan2008 (OP)

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 12:12:13 PM

kosada.sendy@gmail.com
rakeshsuvidya@gmail.com
dimitarlm@yahoo.com
Thank you for purchase our tool. If you have any problems, mail to us udemydownloader.com@gmail.com
hiepxuan2008 (OP)

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 02:47:54 PM

Tongue
jonathgb25

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2016, 05:13:32 PM

Tongue

Please stop spamming your thread with bumps and delete your old bump when you posted an another bump post.

hiepxuan2008 (OP)

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 02:09:53 AM

It works fine. Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Thank you and happy 185 users using this tool.
If you have any feedbacks, please contact to us udemydownloader.com@gmail.com
We are happy to receive any feedbacks or problems from you.
hiepxuan2008 (OP)

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 02:13:03 PM

Happy 195 users, if you have any problems, please to us udemydownloader.com@gmail.com
Jartsu

Activity: 421
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 03:24:24 PM

Don't buy the program!

Program is for free in github...

https://github.com/nishad/udemy-dl-windows
hiepxuan2008 (OP)

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 03:52:59 PM

You shouldn't compare my own tool with the others.
Jartsu

Activity: 421

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 03:59:10 PM

It's not your "own" tool. You never made it, you just copied it... You even got banned on other forum for selling copied programs
oceans

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 04:08:01 PM

Don't buy the program!

I don't think its the same. I tried that one and it will download ones that I bought but it will say can't download for the ones that I have not. I could be wrong but using the following it will only download bought courses.

udemy-dl.exe -u email@gmail.com -p passwordhere -o I:\Videos\Udemy https://www.udemy.com/url_of_course
hiepxuan2008 (OP)

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 04:35:23 PM

Don't buy the program!

I don't think its the same. I tried that one and it will download ones that I bought but it will say can't download for the ones that I have not. I could be wrong but using the following it will only download bought courses.

udemy-dl.exe -u email@gmail.com -p passwordhere -o I:\Videos\Udemy https://www.udemy.com/url_of_course

I'm happy when you say that, thank you. If you have any feedbacks, please give us, we will improve our tool service.
So thank you!
UnsourcedAnonymous

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Know me, I'm Anonymous.

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 04:50:40 PM

I object! That posted on github was just the downloader itself (used primarily by those who wanted to download their enrolled courses), it did not contain supplementary files (certificates) that would help you download even PAID courses.

There is no foul in OP's post. He did maybe create the program (GUI), but the script is not his. And from my P.O.V. what he is really selling is the hardwork he put off in creating that GUI, because it essentially makes it easier or pleasing to use. BUT, I tell you again, the script used here to download PAID udemy courses are free on the web.

You are paying for the graphical user interface, if you buy this program.
hiepxuan2008 (OP)

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 05:26:28 PM

I object! That posted on github was just the downloader itself (used primarily by those who wanted to download their enrolled courses), it did not contain supplementary files (certificates) that would help you download even PAID courses.

There is no foul in OP's post. He did maybe create the program (GUI), but the script is not his. And from my P.O.V. what he is really selling is the hardwork he put off in creating that GUI, because it essentially makes it easier or pleasing to use. BUT, I tell you again, the script used here to download PAID udemy courses are free on the web.

Yes, anyone can use free from that link on github, but its soft cannot download paid course for free and don't have GUI for it.
Use my tool to get it easy download any paid course for free.
And I promise I code myself script & gui on my tool, no relate to that github.
UnsourcedAnonymous

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Know me, I'm Anonymous.

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 07:26:19 PM

Yes, anyone can use free from that link on github, but its soft cannot download paid course for free and don't have GUI for it.
Use my tool to get it easy download any paid course for free.
And I promise I code myself script & gui on my tool, no relate to that github.

Yes. I understand well. What I mean is that the program on github WORKS ALSO ON PAID COURSES if you just got the certain supplementary files like certificates (or in other words, tweaking)! And yes, I have myself a copy of the necessary files to be used with that of gihub to dl paid courses. I am using that of github with PAID courses for free for real, the downside is that it has no GUI but it is doable to download even if you're not tech savvy.

Now, if your claim that this script is coded by yourself and that this is pure original by you (not just talking about the GUI). Then I must say: 'Goodluck with sales, OP.'

I haven't downloaded the trial but maybe if some programmer can check it and examine the script used, maybe we can verify OP's claim.
hiepxuan2008 (OP)

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 03:16:31 AM

@UnsourcedAnonymous
I have no relate to that github link.
Don't compare our tool with it.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: