Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:19:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoinocracy: If non-Core hard fork wins, major holders will sell BTC  (Read 2985 times)
n2004al
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 06:45:44 PM

I dig your passion but you could do with laying off the google translate a little bit. It's kinda hard to read sometimes.

First don't forget that I speak only Gibberish. So is hard or at all possible for a English Man to understand what I write. But I have a privileged anonymous communication channel with Satoshi Nakamoto. He told me always: leave the English, have no future. You must concentrate to the Gibberish. See me. Me, with my Gibberish, was able to invent bitcoin. If I would have been use the English language with or without google translate, will become perfect in this language and wouldn't be able to create the first successful product which is the reason of the existence of this forum, of this thread and that prove that the terrific technology in which "he" is based can change radically the world because can be applied.

Second, who was that bastard who obligated you to read this posts in Gibberish? Forcing you to do something against your will. Give me his nick and will do another post for him (always in Gibberish) with "well thought arguments" about the being dictator in an forum where the free word is the King of it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gijoes (OP)

Activity: 499
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 08:27:48 PM

Don't get me wrong, I don't have anything against non-native speakers of English. Far from being an arrogant "English Man", I'm non-native speaker myself. But unclear and confused jumble of words that you are producing here does not help to strengthen your case.

🔒 SafeCrypt.io  █████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
n2004al
Legendary

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 09:17:17 PM
Last edit: February 06, 2016, 07:11:13 AM by n2004al

Don't get me wrong, I don't have anything against non-native speakers of English. Far from being an arrogant "English Man", I'm non-native speaker myself. But unclear and confused jumble of words that you are producing here does not help to strengthen your case.

I don't care who are you and what do you think. You are nothing for me. I only answer to your words. And to make you know I am pro the core-team if they do that what have promised. But your posts shows that you are racist, slyboots and idiot. I am showing with my "confused jumble of words" facts about your bullshits while you are giving important conclusions only using words or "confused jumble of words". And so is even with this above post which is a totally stupid one. And here the fact: If you cannot understand my Gibberish language how is possible that I am telling, or better writing, "confused jumble of words"? Then, if you used google translate to understand my Gibberish language, can you use it again to tell one, ONLY ONE, "confused jumble of words" written by me in one post? Will be able to do so? I can tell FOR SURE NOT. Then I challenge you telling that you have (intellectually) only the capacity of a 5 years old boy and as such are unable to understand even one sentence written by me in all my posts with my Gibberish language (always with the help of google translate). If you are not such, you must give arguments and facts about your idiocies told about me and my words, written in every post you made.
gijoes (OP)

Activity: 499
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 03:18:09 AM

What? Racist? What race you even are, Martian?  Shocked

🔒 SafeCrypt.io  █████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
n2004al
Legendary

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 07:06:54 AM
Last edit: February 06, 2016, 07:18:58 AM by n2004al

What? Racist? What race you even are, Martian?  Shocked

Roll Eyes  Got you finally. But where is the point here? Where is the connection with everything told above? Where are the facts about my "confused jumble of words" which are harming in a deadly way my big extraordinary case. Doing stale "mot" is you major strength and ability to argues your big thoughts and your big extremely scientific pools from what can be told for sure that 12 million bitcoins owned by 1000 people will be bought by other 3-5 000 000 others who don't own more than 1 bitcoin each? Or jumping from one "fork" to another is a very (or even the most) intelligent way to face a situation in which you and your intellect are compared to the mind of a 5 year old boy? Or think that I am struggling my mind to do long post in order to make you feel bad?

I am telling to you a secret (for sure you will be able to "get" it - not like me that don't "get" nothing from what you explain about your alien - not martian because in this case I would have knowledge - technologies of research). I am doing this because you are helping me very much and I am a grateful person. I am part of a signature campaign and must do a quantity of posts to have my weekly amount to give to my daughters in order that they known and be interested about bitcoin. But it is hard to find always new threads or possibilities to make new posts and to not repeat yourself. This funny "conversation" with you is saving me. Because first I can do always new post and this make me to not repeat myself (you are surprising in your way of thinking that your "intelligent" short or a little less short - that's all you capacity of doing posts - stupidities or "mots" can made angry the other part), second, I can find without getting tired possibility to make my needed number of posts and third (this is the most important) have fun reading your "posts" and telling your case to my friends. So until I will have need to do posts and will want to have fun will continue. When both these things will be ended i will leave you (for this week) in your wonderland. Then maybe begin again the next one. You will have always "pearls" to tell here. I have fixed your nick and your profile to my bookmarks. So I can find you in every moment and do a new post for the week in which will be.

As for the long posts, I must made those acceptable to be paid. So must be a little long. But, more long those are and more fun I feel. Cannot be stopped writing about you. Give always new incentives. But only in the time of fun or the needed to do post. Because on the other time must make even work to maintain my family.  Wink

As I can see you are "getting" something from my Gibberish. It is a pleasure for me seeing someone of your weight be interested about my language. If you will continue in this way you are in the good way in making yourself a 6 year old boy.
nanobrain
Legendary

Activity: 1008

Dumb broad

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 08:21:24 AM

But I have a privileged anonymous communication channel with Satoshi Nakamoto.

Of course you do. 

n2004al
Legendary

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 12:21:56 PM

But I have a privileged anonymous communication channel with Satoshi Nakamoto.

Of course you do. 

+100
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: