Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 02:29:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I am new to btc so need help  (Read 4058 times)
maltize

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

“Everyone Is A Bank”

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 03:40:59 PM

Faucet site might help you but not so much .. faucet site gives really small amount  that you can even count per day  So I suggest  you should have an account here and make it rank then join a sig campaign for you to earn btc

BABB          |[     BANK ACCOUNT BASED BLOCKCHAIN     ]|       Everyone is a bank
▬                       JOIN TOKEN SALE                       ▬
▬▬▬▬▬     JOIN THE COMMUNITY    |    Telegram     ▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Turk Ace

Activity: 360
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2016, 06:22:25 PM

wanted to ask can you really earn money from faucets?, what wallet are you using guys?, example for service to sell with BTC?
Thanks in advance
Yes, you can make money doing anything. Faucets make money or they wouldn't be around. Best use as a form of advertising.
langedwig

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 06:26:56 PM

You can really find more advice now in all the threads. Saving BTC for now will really make you to see a good profit. Learn more to earn BTC as of now. Hold the earned BTC. Sell it off when a reasonable hike is seen. Cheers.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 06:44:23 AM

Faucet site might help you but not so much .. faucet site gives really small amount  that you can even count per day  So I suggest  you should have an account here and make it rank then join a sig campaign for you to earn btc
Yeah i agree. Faucet pays not much or even equal to your daily expenses like electricity and internet. I prefer to do some signature campaign than doing some faucet because faucet now and after halving will be worthless.
jamesl22

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 07:02:04 PM

Yeah i agree. Faucet pays not much or even equal to your daily expenses like electricity and internet. I prefer to do some signature campaign than doing some faucet because faucet now and after halving will be worthless.

Faucets are full waste of time, better not to waste time there, better option would be to start with signature campaign where you can earn descent amount of coins.
mishra1994

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 07:26:37 PM

Faucets are full waste of time, better not to waste time there, better option would be to start with signature campaign where you can earn descent amount of coins.
Yes signature campaign are best.But for that need to spend couple of months at bitcointalk forum until he gets a good rank and learn a bit more about bitcoin...then he can start earning here
JITENDERPAR

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 07:06:15 AM

Yes bro you can earn bitcoins from faucets but faucets are very time consuming and you will not earn huge money. You can use a blockchain.info or coinbase wallet for storing bitcoins and If you want to buy and sell bitcoins you can try out Localbitcoins.com website.....

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼  No.1 Bitcoin Binary Options and Double Dice  ▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼
████████████████████████████████  sec◔nds trade  ████████████████████████████████
↑↓ Instant Bets ↑↓ Flexible 1~1440 minutes Expiry time ↑↓ Highest Reward 190% ↑↓ 16 Assets [btc, forex, gold, 1% edge double dice] ↑↓
sulendra12

Activity: 2814
Merit: 526

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 07:14:58 AM

Ohh man , The OP last active at February 2016 (Why newbie keep asking this question , and ran away) Grin
Since the OP not active , you can't joining any signature campaign  Tongue
But for first try faucet and gambling with faucet , it's help you much..

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
ratusis

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 07:31:59 AM

yes this time I get from the faucet, I use Xapo or Coinbase, therefore no fees.
Kray

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 01:19:12 PM

use xapo or faucetbox
Aamir1

Activity: 756

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 07:43:20 PM

Faucets are definitely a waste of time but for those who already know other ways of earning bitcoins, but faucets are good for those who are new to bitcoin and still doesn't have any other option of earning bitcoin, so they should start with faucets and later on they should try something else.
peta4e

Activity: 672

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 09:43:58 PM

Faucets are definitely a waste of time but for those who already know other ways of earning bitcoins, but faucets are good for those who are new to bitcoin and still doesn't have any other option of earning bitcoin, so they should start with faucets and later on they should try something else.

Even a single santoshi will be higher in future, try to collect as much as you can from all the sources that you have and save it for future without spending it at a moment.
HammaSan

Activity: 187
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 02:07:34 PM

for beginners it is sometimes not easy to make some money. But there's a campaign for beginners.
you can make some money (not much) participating in signature campaigns. I am participating in a campaign of a YABTCL.COM site. They accept Jr. Member to Full Member. Is some money from without work. Just do what you already do ... usually posts here in the forum.
See the link:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1526683.0
Maesters1-

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 11:47:33 AM

faucets are good but you cannot make a sound money here. you will only become addicted and you will just waste time. i suggest you to go to service section try to get entry in a segnature campaign and you can then earn a good amount of money from there.
chaprik

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 03:32:07 PM

I am still newbie and yeah only get from faucet. I use Xapo or Faucetbox.
langedwig

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 03:47:51 PM

faucets are good but you cannot make a sound money here. you will only become addicted and you will just waste time. i suggest you to go to service section try to get entry in a segnature campaign and you can then earn a good amount of money from there.
Right. There are many doors opened to earn more BTC in less hours. Develop and design things. This would fill your wallet. Trading, buying and selling also would bring more BTC. Read more threads dude....
langedwig

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 03:56:05 PM

Even a single santoshi will be higher in future, try to collect as much as you can from all the sources that you have and save it for future without spending it at a moment.
Yah. Small savings can bring more profit. Try to earn more BTC. Be bit faster in It now. Halving is nearing. We can see more profit with more BTC. Try to hold your BTC now. Will fill your wallet with profit.
abugseuf

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 08:04:19 PM

Yah. Small savings can bring more profit. Try to earn more BTC. Be bit faster in It now. Halving is nearing. We can see more profit with more BTC. Try to hold your BTC now. Will fill your wallet with profit.
my advice for you is that if you are really new here. they faucets is ok for you . because in most of signature campain there is no place for newbie. so you have to stay there for some time till your rank upgrated. they you will be able to join a signature campaign and do earning from there for free of cost.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 10:07:39 AM

I am still newbie and yeah only get from faucet. I use Xapo or Faucetbox.
Just a reminder, don't only rely on faucet because faucets are very time consuming for just pennies. If you are a newbie this section is best for you, Try to read different threads that you may see from this section to gather information and get ideas to use in the future. You can also go on other section and be a silent reader and i'm sure that even in just a week you can learned a lot from just exploring this forum.
PokerFace3

Activity: 700

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 10:22:04 AM

You could really earn on a faucet site .. just create an online wallet  for claiming your btc there.
yeah after making your online wallet you can go to paytoshi.org and you can see its supported faucets in its faucet tab ! and start collecting bits from it easily Cheesy but i don't think faucet are good way to make money now a days !
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: