Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 08:00:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Proof that God exists  (Read 62198 times)
yugo23

Activity: 476
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 10:20:49 PM

Why do people pray?

Studies have confirmed that prayer does nothing...

God has never once cured AIDS, Parkinson's disease, herpes, downs' syndrome, an amputation, or even so much as heal a scar or papercut...

People may claim God cured they cancer, or other ailment which went into remission, but its only ever things that could happen naturally...  God never fixes a missing arm or leg... God never cures an incurable virus... God has never made an infertile woman have a child...

God does not do these things, which would be simple for a God, because there is no God...

Try it out... pray for an amputee to regrow an arm or leg and watch God sit on his ass laughing at you...

Just because God doesn't always answer prayer in the ways we want, doesn't mean that He is not listening. For example. He hears all the things you are saying. And when He has cured all the pains and problems for those who believe in Him, by taking them home to Heaven, you will be burning in Hell with worse pains and problems than you could have ever imagined... all because you didn't believe in God.

Smiley

Which is the proof he's really a dick! I mean comon, it's horrible!
It's like if I tell you "if you don't believe I'm an alien, I'll take you home and cut your nuts, then make them regrow and redo it for eternity" but without giving any proof! That's  horrible!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 1365

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 10:22:06 PM

can you see the air you breath? no. can you feel it? do you believe its there?  yes.
thats it. similar thing is with god.. i am not justifyimg a sinle religions god, because I don't want a single religion to be targeted...

Listen, neuroscientists are mapping how the human brain works as we speak.  youtube Ray Kurzweil.
We are getting very close to fully understand what exactly is happening to our brain when we think, talk, write posts on bitcointalk.org, memorize things etc.

I bet religion is infecting the emotional part of your brain first, then it spreads to reasoning/logical part, essentially causing hallucinations, emotional short circuits etc.

You are right, it is not fair to single out one particular religion.  They are all bat shit crazy.  I see no distinguishable difference between them.  People who believe in this stuff should be hospitalized. They pose danger to themselves and others.

You religiously believe this, then.     Grin

When someone says he/she doesn't believe something, our friend BADecker will quickly come and say he/she believes it.
I don't even know how to respond to such contradictory logic.
BADecker - there must be chaos in your mind, man.

And there you have it. You don't know how to respond, just like you don't realize that there are many things that you believe, that are contrary to the things that you have convinced yourself that you believe.

Smiley

You know, it's not even funny anymore. I mean, at first it was amusing to see all the mess there was inside your head, but now you're just messing with people. You're either slow or just flipping people off for the fun of it.

It's easy to understand why reality seems to hurt you. But isn't it time you grow up? I mean, man. What were we talking about? Wasn't it the proof that God exists? I have shown you the proof, and you can't even think your way through it to analyze it. Perhaps you should head back to school and get an education.

Smiley

Prove God exists using methods and experiments that can be repeated by anyone with the same result. Saying God exists because things around us exist and that's proof of His existence are just empty words.

Almost everyone in the world uses the methods that I have been talking about, everyday. People don't need to experiment with them. They are way beyond experimenting. For example.

When you first got a computer and the Internet, you experimented with it to teach yourself how to use it. But now, you get onto Bitcointalk without any trouble. You are way beyond experimenting with the computer and the Internet.

Likewise, people use cause and effect everyday.
People recognize the complexity of the universe... at least the world they live in everyday.
People recognize entropy all the time... in erosion if nothing else... or the fact that their car runs out of gas.

How in the world much more experimentation do you need? Get out there and use stuff in life, and you will be proving the existence of God to yourself.

Smiley

Beyond experimenting. Riiiight. I got it now. Totally makes sense.

Then please explain it to the rest of us... we who live the experiment of life.    Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 10:23:56 PM

can you see the air you breath? no. can you feel it? do you believe its there?  yes.
thats it. similar thing is with god.. i am not justifyimg a sinle religions god, because I don't want a single religion to be targeted...

Listen, neuroscientists are mapping how the human brain works as we speak.  youtube Ray Kurzweil.
We are getting very close to fully understand what exactly is happening to our brain when we think, talk, write posts on bitcointalk.org, memorize things etc.

I bet religion is infecting the emotional part of your brain first, then it spreads to reasoning/logical part, essentially causing hallucinations, emotional short circuits etc.

You are right, it is not fair to single out one particular religion.  They are all bat shit crazy.  I see no distinguishable difference between them.  People who believe in this stuff should be hospitalized. They pose danger to themselves and others.

You religiously believe this, then.     Grin

When someone says he/she doesn't believe something, our friend BADecker will quickly come and say he/she believes it.
I don't even know how to respond to such contradictory logic.
BADecker - there must be chaos in your mind, man.

And there you have it. You don't know how to respond, just like you don't realize that there are many things that you believe, that are contrary to the things that you have convinced yourself that you believe.

Smiley

You know, it's not even funny anymore. I mean, at first it was amusing to see all the mess there was inside your head, but now you're just messing with people. You're either slow or just flipping people off for the fun of it.

It's easy to understand why reality seems to hurt you. But isn't it time you grow up? I mean, man. What were we talking about? Wasn't it the proof that God exists? I have shown you the proof, and you can't even think your way through it to analyze it. Perhaps you should head back to school and get an education.

Smiley

Prove God exists using methods and experiments that can be repeated by anyone with the same result. Saying God exists because things around us exist and that's proof of His existence are just empty words.

Almost everyone in the world uses the methods that I have been talking about, everyday. People don't need to experiment with them. They are way beyond experimenting. For example.

When you first got a computer and the Internet, you experimented with it to teach yourself how to use it. But now, you get onto Bitcointalk without any trouble. You are way beyond experimenting with the computer and the Internet.

Likewise, people use cause and effect everyday.
People recognize the complexity of the universe... at least the world they live in everyday.
People recognize entropy all the time... in erosion if nothing else... or the fact that their car runs out of gas.

How in the world much more experimentation do you need? Get out there and use stuff in life, and you will be proving the existence of God to yourself.

Smiley

BADecker,

Ask God to post on this forum, asking him to use id from 2011. Or better yet, post on all the forums out there.  "Hey people, I'm your God, you know....blah,blah, have been busy for the last 6000 years, sorry for not getting back to you sooner..."

He is all knowing, so he is obviously reading this thread.  Hey God, where the fuck are you when BADecker needs you?

God my ass, you fool.

God has been posting through those of us who believe in Him. Turn and believe in Him, before it is too late for you, and you perish in the Hell you are making for yourself.

Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 10:26:44 PM

Why do people pray?

God has never once cured AIDS, Parkinson's disease, herpes, downs' syndrome, an amputation, or even so much as heal a scar or papercut...

People may claim God cured they cancer, or other ailment which went into remission, but its only ever things that could happen naturally...  God never fixes a missing arm or leg... God never cures an incurable virus... God has never made an infertile woman have a child...

God does not do these things, which would be simple for a God, because there is no God...

Try it out... pray for an amputee to regrow an arm or leg and watch God sit on his ass laughing at you...

Just because God doesn't always answer prayer in the ways we want, doesn't mean that He is not listening. For example. He hears all the things you are saying. And when He has cured all the pains and problems for those who believe in Him, by taking them home to Heaven, you will be burning in Hell with worse pains and problems than you could have ever imagined... all because you didn't believe in God.

Smiley

Which is the proof he's really a dick! I mean comon, it's horrible!
It's like if I tell you "if you don't believe I'm an alien, I'll take you home and cut your nuts, then make them regrow and redo it for eternity" but without giving any proof! That's  horrible!

There is one major difference between God and what you say. You are the one who is cutting your own nuts, and God is trying to heal you, but you won't let him.

Smiley

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 10:30:25 PM

Firstly, I am not an imposter behind a supercomputer.  Just some guy behind a ten year old single core junkbox.

This thread has so far concentrated on the stupidly obvious tests of "is there is big tooth fairy bloke in the sky with a big grey beard and a magic wand who can cure herpes and everything else that is wrong with the world" which of course there is not.

I direct posters to consider not "is it literally true that the abovementioned god exists and will cure my herpes if I go to the dirty whores and then put enough penitence in the collection box to cure what I got from them" but instead consider "is it operationally true that god exists; such that if I live my life in the best possible way, god will have arranged that the globally best possible outcome occurs"
That is, god does not smite the wicked for the convenience of the devout in almost all observable circumstances, but he might sometimes send one cosmic ray to tweak the DNA of a virus if doing so ends a line of horrible whoreloving sob bad-guys and improves the next thousand years of history for everyone else.  The argument for "does god operationally exist?" is then "out of all the cosmic ray tweaks which could have been made, did he do the best one?"

Well your new statements ignore the fact that God is omnipotent.
If God was omnipotent he wouldn't have to do "the best possible one" as everything is possible to him. That's at least what the Christians/Muslims/Jews are trying to make us believe.

Just because God is omnipotent, doesn't mean people are omniscient. God doesn't have to do anything if He doesn't want. However, whatever He does is the best. But, if God ever did something that was NOT the best, you wouldn't know... because you are not anywhere near omniscient enough.

Smiley

Nonsense. The "best" would be for everyone to be happy no? An omnipotent could do that.
You're not going t tell us that everything is the best world possible? --'
Go read Voltaire dude...

It is kind of a shame that you are unwilling to come and be happy with us. But it is your own choice.

Seems to me that I read that The International Bible Society was founded in the same building (house) that Voltaire died in, 100 years to the day after he died. Is this true?

Smiley

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 10:33:01 PM

Why do people pray?

+1

According to religious people God created everything including AIDS, Parkinson's disease, herpes, downs' syndrome...
Fixing stuff is not his best skill though.  He creates stuff but he left fixing stuff for us, I guess  Wink  "God works in mysterious ways" would be the answer.
"He is testing us" would be another.

God cannot type to post here.  But he created everything.  Sure....

One day, people will wake up and look back how stupid they were believing in this supernatural nonsense.

Well no, according to them God created everything but then we disobeyed so we were sentenced to suffer for our life so clean our sins or something like that.
But not sure those shit are God creation, maybe they have some explanation like Lucifer or maybe it's a punishment for whatever I don't know :/

Don't try to find reasons, it's religion xD

Maybe we should all pray for God to sit down behind his supercomputer and post here to clarify this for us.

How about it God?  Let's go, don't be shy.  What is your excuse?  Too busy.  I think you've had enough rest sitting on your ass for 13.8 BILLION years doing squat.

Or creating other worlds!

You know I've always loved the idea of not a god but a race of creators, always creating universe, shaping them so they be unique, since the beginning of the time.
Like the foundators in Darksiders 2, don't know if you know the game (the word foundators is not the good one but I don't know the English word).

Part of the thing that God is doing is, making all believers in Jesus to be brothers and sisters of Jesus. In other words, we get to partake of the Godhead, in Godness, which is Holiness. Why do you want to miss out on this?

Smiley

yugo23

Activity: 476
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 11:05:58 PM

Firstly, I am not an imposter behind a supercomputer.  Just some guy behind a ten year old single core junkbox.

This thread has so far concentrated on the stupidly obvious tests of "is there is big tooth fairy bloke in the sky with a big grey beard and a magic wand who can cure herpes and everything else that is wrong with the world" which of course there is not.

I direct posters to consider not "is it literally true that the abovementioned god exists and will cure my herpes if I go to the dirty whores and then put enough penitence in the collection box to cure what I got from them" but instead consider "is it operationally true that god exists; such that if I live my life in the best possible way, god will have arranged that the globally best possible outcome occurs"
That is, god does not smite the wicked for the convenience of the devout in almost all observable circumstances, but he might sometimes send one cosmic ray to tweak the DNA of a virus if doing so ends a line of horrible whoreloving sob bad-guys and improves the next thousand years of history for everyone else.  The argument for "does god operationally exist?" is then "out of all the cosmic ray tweaks which could have been made, did he do the best one?"

If God was omnipotent he wouldn't have to do "the best possible one" as everything is possible to him. That's at least what the Christians/Muslims/Jews are trying to make us believe.

Just because God is omnipotent, doesn't mean people are omniscient. God doesn't have to do anything if He doesn't want. However, whatever He does is the best. But, if God ever did something that was NOT the best, you wouldn't know... because you are not anywhere near omniscient enough.

Smiley

Nonsense. The "best" would be for everyone to be happy no? An omnipotent could do that.
Go read Voltaire dude...

It is kind of a shame that you are unwilling to come and be happy with us. But it is your own choice.

Seems to me that I read that The International Bible Society was founded in the same building (house) that Voltaire died in, 100 years to the day after he died. Is this true?

Smiley

I don't have an idea and to be honnest I don't give a fuck. What's the point even if this is true?
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 11:07:51 PM

Smiley

Go read Voltaire dude...

Smiley

I don't have an idea and to be honnest I don't give a fuck. What's the point even if this is true?

You are the one who brought up Voltaire. Read the Bible.

Smiley

Moloch

Activity: 798
Merit: 722

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 11:15:30 PM

Fact: Religion is for stupid people (or makes people stupid)

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 11:20:03 PM

image image

Actually, it is many of the stupid people who are too stupid to not come to God and be save. These stupid people will live in glory in Heaven with God forever.

The smart people here, are too smart to believe in God. They will not be saved, because, even though they are smart, they are not smart enough to save themselves.

Too bad you can't be stupid here for these few years of life that you have, so that you can be smart with God in Heaven forever.

Smiley

craked5

Activity: 840
Merit: 529

View Profile
February 08, 2016, 12:08:40 AM

I saw a good study explaining and proving that religious children were less forgiving and less generous than normal children.
Another proof of the useless aspect of religion.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 08, 2016, 12:19:04 AM

images

I saw a good study explaining and proving that religious children were less forgiving and less generous than normal children.

You completely misunderstand.

Religious people often are religious because they recognize that they are mean and bad people. They understand that they need God's forgiveness.

This doesn't always make them into good people. But it makes them into saved people.

Unbelievers still die, even if they are nicer than Christians. If they die without God, they are lost... because their niceness isn't perfect. And God requires perfection.

Where does God get the perfection for religious people? If they believe in the salvation that Jesus provides, they are covered by Jesus' perfection.

Smiley

af_newbie
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2016, 04:21:33 AM

images

Religious people often are religious because they recognize that they are mean and bad people. They understand that they need God's forgiveness.

This doesn't always make them into good people. But it makes them into saved people.

Unbelievers still die, even if they are nicer than Christians. If they die without God, they are lost... because their niceness isn't perfect. And God requires perfection.

Where does God get the perfection for religious people? If they believe in the salvation that Jesus provides, they are covered by Jesus' perfection.

Smiley

BADecker,

Stop babbling nonsense.  I told you to bring your God buddy online.  Ask him to post here (or elsewhere), or he does not exist.

Stop spreading your wishy washy fantasies.  Do you think people care what crazy people think?  What matters is the truth not some imaginary friends or creators who cannot speak or write.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 08, 2016, 08:00:59 AM

images

Smiley

BADecker,

Stop babbling nonsense.  I told you to bring your God buddy online.  Ask him to post here (or elsewhere), or he does not exist.

Stop spreading your wishy washy fantasies.  Do you think people care what crazy people think?  What matters is the truth not some imaginary friends or creators who cannot speak or write.

Oh, wow! Do I have to salute you as well as follow your orders?

You don't want to see God online or anywhere else. How do I know? You won't even accept the things that I, one of His representatives says. He created the world and you. But you want to see Him online because you don't think He can?

It's about time you follow your own orders, don't you think?
Stop spreading your wishy washy fantasies.  Do you think people care what crazy people think?  What matters is the truth not some imaginary friends or creators who cannot speak or write.

Smiley

craked5

Activity: 840
Merit: 529

View Profile
February 08, 2016, 08:21:17 AM

images

Smiley

Cool, so if I believe in Jesus I can rape you no? I'm covered by Jesus!

(I've the picture of Jesus with a gatling shooting at the nazis yelling "I got you covered" thanks to you!)
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 08, 2016, 09:08:21 AM

images

Smiley

Cool, so if I believe in Jesus I can rape you no? I'm covered by Jesus!

(I've the picture of Jesus with a gatling shooting at the nazis yelling "I got you covered" thanks to you!)

If you believe in Jesus, or if you don't, you can do things that are wrong.

Here is where you are making your mistake in this. If you believe in Jesus, you will not want to do things wrong. If you do them when you don't want to do them, it simply shows your weakness. But...

You can't trick God. He knows your heart. He knows when it is weakness on your part, and when you simply don't believe in Jesus, even though you say you do.

Smiley

eon89 (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 292

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
February 08, 2016, 12:29:55 PM

Can yo prove that love exist?
Or our spirit?
Or black holes?
You can't see such things but you believe in them.
So, why is so difficult to believe in God?
Because you can't see him?
Do you really think that created being can prove existence of his Creator?
I don't think so Smiley
God created all universe, science, all natural laws and He is beyond it.

Love has been proven - it's a chemical mix in our brains.
Spirit? What is that? An invention of religion.
Black holes have been proven. It's obvious and visible how they suck everything,

eon89 (OP)

View Profile
February 08, 2016, 12:33:55 PM

If you don't believe in praying nothing will happen. Another things come into being in this topic: faith.
Having faith gives humans some kind of ancestral powers. It's not rational, scientific studies cannot prove but it works for some.

Quantum mechanics is still too young to prove all this.

Oh so it's not enough to pray. Now you need faith along it. I knew there had to be some gimmick. God never makes it easy for us does He?

eon89 (OP)

View Profile
February 08, 2016, 12:37:53 PM

Why do people pray?

+1

According to religious people God created everything including AIDS, Parkinson's disease, herpes, downs' syndrome...
Fixing stuff is not his best skill though.  He creates stuff but he left fixing stuff for us, I guess  Wink  "God works in mysterious ways" would be the answer.
"He is testing us" would be another.

God cannot type to post here.  But he created everything.  Sure....

One day, people will wake up and look back how stupid they were believing in this supernatural nonsense.

Well no, according to them God created everything but then we disobeyed so we were sentenced to suffer for our life so clean our sins or something like that.
But not sure those shit are God creation, maybe they have some explanation like Lucifer or maybe it's a punishment for whatever I don't know :/

Don't try to find reasons, it's religion xD

First of all humanity did not sin enough to be infected with death. Adam and Eve did. So it's not fair to kill all people. But God is not fair is he?

So the method in order to be immortal is to die first. Nice twist.

And second of all Lucifer's "punishment" was to be made a "prince" and "rule" over Hell. Yeah - who wouldn't want to be punished by getting a kingdom of their own?

(I'm not arguing with you here, craked5. Just continuing your idea.)

eon89 (OP)

View Profile
February 08, 2016, 12:52:26 PM

Smiley

I'm sure all the people dying of all the terrible diseases are "the best and for the best" interest of humanity. At least that's how it looks from down here, where we the little people reside.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: