Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:10:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Proof that God exists  (Read 62210 times)
eon89 (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 292

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 01:22:02 PM

After long and secular debates about atheism, the need for a separate topic about God's existence has arisen.
There are amongst us a group of people who believe that while there is no proof that God exists, there also is no proof that He doesn't exist.
Please share your argument in a logical manner and abstain from saying things like "I'm right because I'm right".
I know that this, in the end, is a philosophical discussion so only logical are welcome.

BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
salinizm

Activity: 658
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 04:15:48 PM

After long and secular debates about atheism, the need for a separate topic about God's existence has arisen.
There are amongst us a group of people who believe that while there is no proof that God exists, there also is no proof that He doesn't exist.
Please share your argument in a logical manner and abstain from saying things like "I'm right because I'm right".
I know that this, in the end, is a philosophical discussion so only logical are welcome.

whole universe is the proof of the god exist.. 

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
JINBI

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
[
T H E   G O L D E N   I C O
────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────
]
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
eon89 (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 292

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 04:35:46 PM

Thank you for that, af_newbie. I'll forward this link to the necessary people when the need will arise.

Moloch

Activity: 798
Merit: 722

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 06:07:40 PM
Last edit: February 06, 2016, 06:21:30 PM by Moloch

Outside of the field of mathematics, "proof" does not exist.  There no certainty that God exists, and the claim is unfalsifyable...

The sheer volume of evidence (or lack thereof) suggests the probability that the Christian God exists is less than 0.000001%

Anyone who claims for certain that God exists is either a liar, or managed to fool themself into believing because it is comforting

If you want proof of God, definitely do not listen to these asshole/liar preachers:
Kenneth Copeland, Jesse Duplantis, defending their private jets
buddycool

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 06:20:05 PM

If god doesn't exist, then where do you think you will go after you will die? heaven or hell?  Who created everything then? who is controlling all the things that are happening?

Why all the thimgs written in holy books are true? The scientists are provimg the facts that are written in the holy books thousands of years ago...

How is it possible without god?Huh

mrflibblehat

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 06:21:15 PM

"True believers" are welcome and awaited to come and join the polemics. That is if what was said by now isn't too logical that you've lost words. But I doubt that happened.

Moloch

Activity: 798
Merit: 722

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 06:24:10 PM
Last edit: February 06, 2016, 06:36:44 PM by Moloch

If god doesn't exist, then where do you think you will go after you will die? heaven or hell?  Who created everything then? who is controlling all the things that are happening?

Why all the thimgs written in holy books are true? The scientists are provimg the facts that are written in the holy books thousands of years ago...

How is it possible without god?Huh

Answers:
1) Nowhere, death is final
2) Heaven and Hell do not exist
3) Nobody created anything
4) Nobody is controlling anything

5) Almost nothing written in any holy book is true (want some quotes?)

6) Everything is possible without God... There is nothing about the universe that requires a God

Questions:
Why would you think that a genocidal desert cult who wrote stuff down in a book thousands of years ago, knows better than people today?

Why did you choose Christianity instead of Judaism, Hinduism, Buddhism, Islam, etc?  Did you research all religions before picking a favorite, or were you born into it?

How do you know that the Christian God is the correct God?... What if the Mormons are right?  What if the Hindus chose the correct God(s)?

Why does the Christian God fully endorse slavery in both the old and new testaments?  God must have known that society would eventually realize that owning another human being as property is immoral, right?  Whereby making God immoral for endorsing slavery?
popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 06:50:45 PM

There are amongst us a group of people who believe that while there is no proof that God exists, there also is no proof that He doesn't exist.ires
How can you have a logical debate when what you say is illogical  Cheesy

fairies fly around my bed room at night do you believe me..because there is no proof they don't exist Grin

Also you stated proof that god exist?
Now your saying you have no proof so make your mind up Grin

DO YOU HAVE PROOF OR NOT? ANSWER NO? SO STOP MAKING THINGS UP

SHOW ME PROOF AND I WILL BELIEVE..YOU LIAR...OR A NUTCASE

mrflibblehat

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 06:56:55 PM

It also seems that grammar doesn't exist as well.

vero

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 07:07:29 PM

When you take your last breath here on earth, you'll believe in God for sure but If you can not define what exactly God is, then how can you say that God does not exist?

Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3050

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2016, 07:10:44 PM

There is no proof the easter bunny doesn't exist.  Do you believe in it too?

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 08:23:49 PM

When you take your last breath here on earth, you'll believe in God for sure but If you can not define what exactly God is, then how can you say that God does not exist?
NO I WONT..Last post on this thread because if you say god exist then your a liar..

How about this for grammar THICK FUCKERS..Debate something worthwhile

CLOSE THIS THREAD BECAUSE ITS SO STUPID..
buddycool

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 08:24:03 PM

can you see the air you breath? no. can you feel it? do you believe its there?  yes.
thats it. similar thing is with god.. i am not justifyimg a sinle religions god, because I don't want a single religion to be targeted...

GoldTiger69

Activity: 582
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2016, 08:38:57 PM

can you see the air you breath? no. can you feel it? do you believe its there?  yes.
thats it. similar thing is with god.. i am not justifyimg a sinle religions god, because I don't want a single religion to be targeted...

Yes, you can feel the air, and not only that, but you can prove it exists, you can even measure it.

I can help you to restore/recover your wallet or password.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1234619.0
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1367

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 08:40:27 PM

NO I WONT..Last post on this thread because if you say god exist then your a liar..

If you think God doesn't exist, you contradict your own life.

Post while you can, because your self-contradiction is destroying you.

Glad you are leaving, hopefully taking your stupidity with you.

Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 09:12:15 PM

Listen, neuroscientists are mapping how the human brain works as we speak.  youtube Ray Kurzweil.
We are getting very close to fully understand what exactly is happening to our brain when we think, talk, write posts on bitcointalk.org, memorize things etc.

I bet religion is infecting the emotional part of your brain first, then it spreads to reasoning/logical part, essentially causing hallucinations, emotional short circuits etc.

You are right, it is not fair to single out one particular religion.  They are all bat shit crazy.  I see no distinguishable difference between them.  People who believe in this stuff should be hospitalized. They pose danger to themselves and others.

You religiously believe this, then.     Grin

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
J. J. Phillips

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

Islam and Nazism are belief systems, not races.

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2016, 09:19:52 PM

Given the title of the thread and the content of the OP, people should look into Gödel's proof that God exists. Here's a link that has a high level description:

http://plato.stanford.edu/entries/ontological-arguments/#GodOntArg

Of course, it's possible to understand the proof and still reject the conclusion. (I'm an atheist.) The easiest way to reject the conclusion is to reject at least one axiom. For example, Axiom 3 states:

The property of being God-like is positive.

I find this axiom highly questionable.

One can also reject the general logical setup in which the proof is done.

Theological questions played an important historical role in the early development of what we'd now call "logic" and "proof."

If Israel is destroyed, I will devote the rest of my life to the extermination of the human species. Any species that goes down this road again less than 100 years after the holocaust needs to be fucking wiped out.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Affair_of_the_Gang_of_Barbarians
Ilan Halimi: tortured and murdered in France by barbarian Jew haters who'd be very comfortable here at bitcointalk.
mrflibblehat

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 09:28:41 PM

Listen, neuroscientists are mapping how the human brain works as we speak.  youtube Ray Kurzweil.
We are getting very close to fully understand what exactly is happening to our brain when we think, talk, write posts on bitcointalk.org, memorize things etc.

I bet religion is infecting the emotional part of your brain first, then it spreads to reasoning/logical part, essentially causing hallucinations, emotional short circuits etc.

You are right, it is not fair to single out one particular religion.  They are all bat shit crazy.  I see no distinguishable difference between them.  People who believe in this stuff should be hospitalized. They pose danger to themselves and others.

When someone says he/she doesn't believe something, our friend BADecker will quickly come and say he/she believes it.
I don't even know how to respond to such contradictory logic.
BADecker - there must be chaos in your mind, man.

popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 12:20:58 AM

If you think God doesn't exist, you contradict your own life.

Post while you can, because your self-contradiction is destroying you.

Glad you are leaving, hopefully taking your stupidity with you.

Smiley
Shush all I can say to you no point because your CRACKERS Grin

If you find god give us a shout because I need to have a word
Also go and give your head a bang on the wall..Might knock some sense into your pea brain Cheesy
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 02:26:21 AM

When someone says he/she doesn't believe something, our friend BADecker will quickly come and say he/she believes it.
I don't even know how to respond to such contradictory logic.
BADecker - there must be chaos in your mind, man.

And there you have it. You don't know how to respond, just like you don't realize that there are many things that you believe, that are contrary to the things that you have convinced yourself that you believe.

Smiley

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: