Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:55:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Proof that God exists  (Read 62210 times)
organofcorti
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1007

Poor impulse control.

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2016, 06:27:51 AM

FUCK YOU BITCOIN THREAD BAN THAT NOW DICK HEADS Grin Grin

THE SHIT YOU PEOPLE BAN
YOU FUCKIN WANKERS

GO ON BAN THEM 2 POST YOU FUCKIN DICKS Grin

Interesting posts. What on earth are you writing about?

Bitcoin network and pool analysis 12QxPHEuxDrs7mCyGSx1iVSozTwtquDB3r
follow @oocBlog for new post notifications
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
-XXIII-

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 10:24:23 AM

Mankind asked for imperfection? You do realize that makes no sense, right? People want sorrow, disease, death?!

he will know that God really exist when he is on that conditions and no one wants to help him  out. Then it is the time to call to God so that He can prove to you that He is real, and He really do exists and He created everything. And He really loves each and everyone of us. But if he will harden his heart , and when he dies he will know that hell and heaven is real.

How about when God answers with a NO, as He usually does? Does He still exist? Or is it an empty hope?

Yes He still exist, and He will never say no to everyone that comes to Him.
John 6:37 King James Version (KJV)
All that the Father giveth me shall come to me; and him that cometh to me I will in no wise cast out.
According to Jesus, not eveyone gets in the grace of God,
Mark 3:29
"But he that shall blaspheme against the Holy Ghost hath never forgiveness, but is in danger of eternal damnation"

There are some of us who are fucked for good, myself included.
mrflibblehat

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 10:27:42 AM

Mankind asked for imperfection? You do realize that makes no sense, right? People want sorrow, disease, death?!

he will know that God really exist when he is on that conditions and no one wants to help him  out. Then it is the time to call to God so that He can prove to you that He is real, and He really do exists and He created everything. And He really loves each and everyone of us. But if he will harden his heart , and when he dies he will know that hell and heaven is real.

How about when God answers with a NO, as He usually does? Does He still exist? Or is it an empty hope?

Yes He still exist, and He will never say no to everyone that comes to Him.
John 6:37 King James Version (KJV)
All that the Father giveth me shall come to me; and him that cometh to me I will in no wise cast out.
"But he that shall blaspheme against the Holy Ghost hath never forgiveness, but is in danger of eternal damnation"

There are some of us who are fucked for good, myself included.

For a loving all father He's very easy to get upset. And for good most of the times.

organofcorti
Donator
Legendary

Poor impulse control.

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2016, 11:41:07 AM

Can someone explain this bit? The blasphemer "hath never forgiveness" but he is only "in danger of eternal damnation".

If you're never forgiven, how can you not be eternally damned? If you're only "in danger of eternal damnation", then what can you do to get to heaven without being forgiven?

-XXIII-

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 12:01:04 PM

Can someone explain this bit? The blasphemer "hath never forgiveness" but he is only "in danger of eternal damnation".

If you're never forgiven, how can you not be eternally damned? If you're only "in danger of eternal damnation", then what can you do to get to heaven without being forgiven?

Heres more,

Matthew 12:32
"And whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come."

Luke 12:10
"And whosoever shall speak a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but unto him that blasphemeth against the Holy Ghost it shall not be forgiven."
organofcorti
Donator
Legendary

Poor impulse control.

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2016, 12:07:49 PM

Heres more,

"And whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come."

"And whosoever shall speak a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but unto him that blasphemeth against the Holy Ghost it shall not be forgiven."

I still don't follow you can never be forgiven but at the same time only possibly be eternally damned? Being in danger of being hit by a bus is not the same as being hit by a bus.

-XXIII-

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 12:16:12 PM

Heres more,

I still don't follow you can never be forgiven but at the same time only possibly be eternally damned? Being in danger of being hit by a bus is not the same as being hit by a bus.
The first quote was written by Mark, who has a different writing style than Luke or Matthew. Being in danger doesnt necessarily mean there's a way to avoid said danger,
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/danger
"Danger is the general word for liability to all kinds of injury or evil consequences, either near at hand and certain, or remote and doubtful"
organofcorti
Donator
Legendary

Poor impulse control.

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2016, 12:35:20 PM

Heres more,

The first quote was written by Mark, who has a different writing style than Luke or Matthew. Being in danger doesnt necessarily mean there's a way to avoid said danger,
"Danger is the general word for liability to all kinds of injury or evil consequences, either near at hand and certain, or remote and doubtful"

Thanks, I didn't know that meaning of "danger".  I'd always just thought it meant "possible negative consequence".

-XXIII-

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 10:22:20 PM

Heres more,

Thanks, I didn't know that meaning of "danger".  I'd always just thought it meant "possible negative consequence".

Religious people redefine laws of physics, vocabulary and logic in order to make sense of the Bible  Wink
Whatever it takes to hide the truth.

The real definition is here.  No mention of evil  Wink

dan·ger
ˈdānjər/
noun
noun: danger

the possibility of suffering harm or injury.
    "his life was in danger"
    synonyms:   peril, hazard, risk, jeopardy; More
    riskiness, precariousness, uncertainty, instability, insecurity
    "an element of danger"
    antonyms:   safety
        a person or thing that is likely to cause harm or injury.
        plural noun: dangers
        "infertile soils where drought is a danger"
        synonyms:   menace, hazard, threat, risk; More
        informal death trap, widow-maker
        "that car is a danger on the roads"
        the possibility of something unwelcome or unpleasant.
        "there was no danger of the champagne running out"
        synonyms:   possibility, chance, risk, probability, likelihood, fear, prospect
        "a serious danger of fire"

Source:
-------
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/danger
https://www.google.ca/?gfe_rd=cr&ei=D-rRVqDcLcGC8Qe8173wDA#q=danger+definition

PS. that dictionary.reference.com site is for religious Lingua franca.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lingua_franca

You fucking moron, check the reference I provide and stick it up your ass
mrflibblehat

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 01:39:16 AM

So when you don't get things your way, you start insulting people?
This clearly shows that you're for real.

-XXIII-

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 01:50:36 AM

The user above is trying to pull shots he doesn't stand a chance at landing . If either you or him would open your eyes you'd realize how rediculous  you look for challenging me.
mrflibblehat

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 01:56:49 AM

The user above is trying to pull shots he doesn't stand a chance at landing . If either you or him would open your eyes you'd realize how rediculous  you look for challenging me.

Who are you that we're not supposed to challenge you?
You do realize that insulting people only makes you weak and not to be taken into consideration.
You want to be taken serious? Try logic and rational thought.

-XXIII-

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 02:04:55 AM

You do realize that insulting people only makes you weak and not to be taken into consideration.
I give you logic that you reject so what point is there to argue with you?
mrflibblehat

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 02:40:15 AM

Actually, if you've paid attention, you'd realize that you weren't discussing with me.
I just pointed you that bad manners won't get you far.
So what if people don't agree with you? It happens. Get over it. Your opinion is not the universal truth.
People have opinions and ides of their own you know.

-XXIII-

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 02:42:08 AM

Actually, if you've paid attention, you'd realize that you weren't discussing with me.
So what if people don't agree with you? It happens. Get over it. Your opinion is not the universal truth.
Then you admit your comments are worthless, why are you here?
mrflibblehat

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 02:45:23 AM

Then you admit your comments are worthless, why are you here?

Now now little girl, don't get defensive. No need to get feisty. You'll get your knickers in a knot.

mrflibblehat

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 02:50:26 AM

Heres more,

Religious people redefine laws of physics, vocabulary and logic in order to make sense of the Bible  Wink

dan·ger
ˈdānjər/
noun

"his life was in danger"
    "an element of danger"

Source:
-------

I knew a real Christian would come out sooner rather than later.

I provided real, not Christian dictionary to counter your abvious attempt to change the meaning of the English language.

Well that must've hurt. It did, didn't it? Smiley

-XXIII-

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 02:59:47 AM

Heres more,

dan·ger
ˈdānjər/
noun

"his life was in danger"
    "an element of danger"

Source:
-------

I provided real, not Christian dictionary to counter your abvious attempt to change the meaning of the English language.

What in the fuck, I provided a referecence from the internet just like any asshole here could, you're so anti-god that you'll deny anything that isnt to your agenda. I wasn't even providing an argument in the favour of God and you're still being contrary. Go somdomize yourself, you waste of human flesh, you literally provide nothing beneficial to thw human race.
-XXIII-

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 10:39:23 AM
Last edit: February 28, 2016, 11:02:25 AM by -XXIII-

Quote from: af_newbie link=topic=1355109.msg14033804#msg14033804
date=1456627653

Heres more,

Thanks, I didn't know that meaning of "danger".  I'd always just thought it meant "possible negative consequence".

Religious people redefine laws of physics, vocabulary and logic in order to make sense of the Bible  Wink

The real definition is here.  No mention of evil  Wink

dan·ger
ˈdānjər/
noun

"his life was in danger"
    "an element of danger"

Source:
-------

Well that must've hurt. It did, didn't it? Smiley
Okay here asshole, by your quote:

"a person or thing that is likely to cause harm or injury."

Eat a dick

I was pointing out evil consequences bit in your Christian re-definition if the word danger.

Practice reading comprehension by reading from more than one book.
Are you suggesting that I hacked reference.com and changed a single word definition just to prove my point? Fuck off, for real. You were doing the exact same thing that Christians do: clinging onto one thread of an argument and calling it a point. You're no better than they are, and frankly much worse thanks to your blind ignorance.

Practice shutting your dick trap once in a while.
zabisux

Activity: 401

Presale is live!

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 10:51:10 AM

God and all religions are just concepts of human mind.
I basically mean by that: humans created a god, in their own mind to give meaning to their lives.
But still, it does not exist and human lives worth none. Everyone will die, everyone will lose all they got.
World is such small place in whole universe, human was always egocentric but meaningless and worthless.

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: