Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:12:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ok Coin , Huobi and other chin exchange..they are cheating all of us.  (Read 4365 times)
lottery248
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1005

beware of your keys.

View Profile
January 17, 2016, 01:33:09 AM

i don't think that Ok coin, Huobi itself is cheating in the bitcoin price. but more likely users in their site is cheating the bitcoin price using allied. Huobi cannot legitimately control the price of bitcoin otherwise would probably seized by the chinese government. Roll Eyes

out of ability to use the signature, i want a new ban strike policy that will fade the strike after 90~120 days of the ban and not to be traced back, like google | email me for anything urgent, message will possibly not be instantly responded
i am not really active for some reason

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Intristing

Activity: 227
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 09:51:06 PM

i don't think that Ok coin, Huobi itself is cheating in the bitcoin price. but more likely users in their site is cheating the bitcoin price using allied. Huobi cannot legitimately control the price of bitcoin otherwise would probably seized by the chinese government. Roll Eyes

I think volume increasing trading robots are controlled by the exchanges themselves. Otherwise they will be banned.
mayax
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1004

View Profile
January 25, 2016, 02:12:06 AM

I think volume increasing trading robots are controlled by the exchanges themselves. Otherwise they will be banned.

of course, the exchangers are manipulating the market. it's impossible to have such volumes and it was proved that the volumes are fake. some of them admitted.
Without fake volumes, the whole market will be like a desert. Smiley not so many orders.

The customers are attracted by "volumes". They are thinking that X or Y exchanger is big because he is seeing many transactions(many clients) but most them are fake.

https://www.reddit.com/r/BitcoinMarkets/comments/3r2xr1/bobby_lee_from_btcc_confirms_fake_volume_on/
coinyard

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
January 29, 2016, 12:32:58 PM

of course, the exchangers are manipulating the market. it's impossible to have such volumes and it was proved that the volumes are fake. some of them admitted.
Without fake volumes, the whole market will be like a desert. Smiley not so many orders.

The customers are attracted by "volumes". They are thinking that X or Y exchanger is big because he is seeing many transactions(many clients) but most them are fake.

https://www.reddit.com/r/BitcoinMarkets/comments/3r2xr1/bobby_lee_from_btcc_confirms_fake_volume_on/

BTCC has lower volume than Huobi and OKCoin, but it still has fake volumes. So OK and Huobi have a lot more.

mayax
Legendary

View Profile
January 29, 2016, 06:23:56 PM

BTCC has lower volume than Huobi and OKCoin, but it still has fake volumes. So OK and Huobi have a lot more.

All of them have fake volumes. the worst point is that the fake volumes are over 80% from their business.
Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 30, 2016, 03:33:26 PM

i don't know what are you saying true or not but seems chinese is the biggest country that use bitcoin in the world and bitcoin price in OKCoin or Huobi always be more higher than other exchange
mayax
Legendary

View Profile
January 31, 2016, 03:42:00 AM

i don't know what are you saying true or not but seems chinese is the biggest country that use bitcoin in the world and bitcoin price in OKCoin or Huobi always be more higher than other exchange

is it not odd that in a country(China) where banks are banned(the Chinese gov did it) to deal with BTC exchangers or with persons who are trading Bitcoin, there is the biggest volume of transactions? Smiley
coinyard

View Profile
February 02, 2016, 06:53:35 PM

is it not odd that in a country(China) where banks are banned(the Chinese gov did it) to deal with BTC exchangers or with persons who are trading Bitcoin, there is the biggest volume of transactions? Smiley

You can transfer money to exchanges in Chinese directly a few months ago. But that has nothing to do with the volume. The volume is very high all the time.

mayax
Legendary

View Profile
February 02, 2016, 09:26:55 PM

You can transfer money to exchanges in Chinese directly a few months ago. But that has nothing to do with the volume. The volume is very high all the time.

because all the exchangers are using bots who are trading all the time.
Pab
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

View Profile
February 02, 2016, 09:54:37 PM

Thay are keeping bitcoin alive,without them will be no bitcoin already
One of them has developed 100 btc nodes
Only chinise see btc potenciality

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
mayax
Legendary

View Profile
February 03, 2016, 11:28:14 AM

it's something artificially. It's a fake market. You cannot keep a market alive in a such way. I am not talking about nodes but about fake transactions.
Be sure that BTC China has developed xx nodes NOT because he cares about you. They did it because they care about their business.
coinyard

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 10:59:25 PM

BTCC developed 100 bitcoin nodes. But that is mainly to relay the blocks found its pool. So it is not as it seems.

mayax
Legendary

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 11:25:15 PM

BTCC developed 100 bitcoin nodes. But that is mainly to relay the blocks found its pool. So it is not as it seems.

very good point.  Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: