Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 06:10:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Binary options  (Read 1058 times)
tommorisonwebdesign (OP)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 11:28:13 PM

Has anyone ever dealt with Binary options before? I was downloading some torrents from isoHunt and I saw one of those same advertisements before about people getting rich from using their free software and all they have to do is place put or call options on the stocks the software tells you to. So far, I'm down a bunch, since the broker I am dealing with told me to make certian bets which have all failed. All is left is the long term options to which I would have to wait two weeks to see what my profits are.

Has anyone else used systems or software that promises millions in trades before?

Signatures? How about learning a skill... I don't care either way. Everybody has to make a living somehow.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
angaper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 11:44:49 PM

I have been a forex trader for almost four years, and I have also tried the binary options but I have realized the great differences among these both financial schemes. In shorter terms (seconds or few minutes), the market behavior is almost totally randomly and unpredictable, and that is why I have preferred to quit from binary to devote exclusively to forex trading.

You are right mate, you will increase your chances to profit if switch to loner terms, because this way you will be able to make more comprehensive market analysis.
HeroCat

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 03:13:49 PM

In Forex you can win fast and also loose fast, but I would suggest to check all Forex market for some time, and think before you invest. And especially with binary options you can win a lot - you can check in my signature, for example.
egghead123
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 03:20:23 PM

I have used binary options with forex before and lost a bunch making the wrong calls but it is more or less a 50/50 chance you win or lose but I have yet to try it with some of these brokers using btc.maybe doing some better fundamental analysis or using some news releases can help predict the movement on longer times call options is more doable than the shorter timed ones
traderpro

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2016, 10:58:24 AM

Trading become more easier with brand new type of automatic trading software, which is described in 1K Daily Profit Review
Nion1976

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 10:15:39 AM

There are a couple of types of binary options, each with their personal blessings and drawbacks. The maximum not unusual form of binary alternative is the ?Vanilla? Or primary binary choice. Normally the present day rate of the asset will be proven for your trade display screen and you will be requested in case you assume the asset might be higher or lower at a destiny time.

http://www.binoptrading.org/
Master_dandosha

Activity: 714

IF YOU Enjoy Trade with ME ..PUT Feedback Please

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 11:37:50 AM

i think it is OK for long term trading in that way you can analysis more market to see the exact point to get profit back of the software but in a short term trading it like gambling with more possibility to loose .

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
BTCBinary

Activity: 504

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 12:40:17 PM

Has anyone ever dealt with Binary options before? I was downloading some torrents from isoHunt and I saw one of those same advertisements before about people getting rich from using their free software and all they have to do is place put or call options on the stocks the software tells you to. So far, I'm down a bunch, since the broker I am dealing with told me to make certian bets which have all failed. All is left is the long term options to which I would have to wait two weeks to see what my profits are.

Has anyone else used systems or software that promises millions in trades before?

Well, its difficult to get rich with binary options. You need to remember that binary options is pretty much like gambling and that the odds are always in favor of the house and not the player. So its easier to lose it all than to win with binary options.

Take care when investing binary options.
HeroCat

Activity: 658

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 01:27:03 PM

With binary options, you can make a lot of BTC. This is Forex gold mine in fact. But it is better to have some knowledge before you start in any Forex markets.   Wink
zeaderza

Activity: 896
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 08:24:01 PM

For me is very hard to make profit with binaty option.I think is more easy to make profit with trade.
In binary option you can lose all,but in trading you lose a procent not all your money.
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
February 08, 2016, 02:35:20 AM

For me is very hard to make profit with binaty option.I think is more easy to make profit with trade.
In binary option you can lose all,but in trading you lose a procent not all your money.

i find it easy earning on binary though than gaining pips. most of the traders and particularly me don't have an exit strategy and that I lose pips before i can manage to exit an open trade.
But this isn't a problem with binary trading and after a minute or 5 minute, it simple exits for me and just wait for the money to come in.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
BitTyro

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 08, 2016, 08:10:14 AM

Like you, I also lost a lot on binary option  before heading out to trading. Binary option is like gambling. You either make a quick and easy money or lost it all. They didn't termed it as cash-or-nothing for nothing.
We may have done something wrong on our call coz a lot vouch that they earned on binary options, but still, its a  win or lose with a 50/50 chance like dice.
~Bitcoin~
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 08, 2016, 04:20:53 PM

Binary option is more risky and more profitable than normal trading. There are lots of binary sites out there which also allow to do binary trading for bitcoin price. I love to do trading rather than binary but choice is yours. High risk with high profit or low risk with low profit.

tommorisonwebdesign (OP)

Activity: 448

View Profile
February 08, 2016, 04:46:43 PM

I had the misfortune of getting a broker repeadly calling me while I'm sleeping promising me money. He was the equivilant of a used car salesman. I've disputed the transaction with VISA.

Signatures? How about learning a skill... I don't care either way. Everybody has to make a living somehow.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: