Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:53:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 [133] 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Earning a living with bitcoin?  (Read 158459 times)
agustina2
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 01:36:15 PM

In my eyes earning a living with the bitcoin is possible but its also pretty risky, if you want to succeed doing this you have to go full time into the bitcoin so that will be the downside of it for sure.
Overall there is a good chance you can make some good money with it and earn a living with it.
well, usually if you earn a living with something then you do it full time no matter the currency. bitcoin is not different here and why should it be? also if almost all jobs where you can earn more than average involve some risk. risk and (possible) benefit mostly go hand in hand.
Doing full time with bitcoin bring more money that working in a day job if you are just receiving a small fee, and I would say with working online there are many opportunities to earn and you can grow as a person because you have no boss here and no politics and your earnings will only depend on yourself and not other people.

It's depend on the salary you are receiving by doing day jobs.

In my case Im getting a decent salary with my day jobs that's why all my decent earnings in bitcoins are just saved since my fiat are the one taking care of my daily needs expenses.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tanic

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 14, 2016, 07:33:20 AM

My earnings with bitcoins are not so high to be enough for the life. But it happens me to cover some of my costs for sure. I don't gamble or invest. I just make my bitcoins with commenting here. I count this method as the most safed and that doesn't take too much time. In future I hope to enter some really good campaign that will allow me to doubble or tripple my current earnings.
SquallLeonhart
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1101

View Profile
September 14, 2016, 07:36:21 AM

In my eyes earning a living with the bitcoin is possible but its also pretty risky, if you want to succeed doing this you have to go full time into the bitcoin so that will be the downside of it for sure.
Overall there is a good chance you can make some good money with it and earn a living with it.
well, usually if you earn a living with something then you do it full time no matter the currency. bitcoin is not different here and why should it be? also if almost all jobs where you can earn more than average involve some risk. risk and (possible) benefit mostly go hand in hand.
Doing full time with bitcoin bring more money that working in a day job if you are just receiving a small fee, and I would say with working online there are many opportunities to earn and you can grow as a person because you have no boss here and no politics and your earnings will only depend on yourself and not other people.

In my case Im getting a decent salary with my day jobs that's why all my decent earnings in bitcoins are just saved since my fiat are the one taking care of my daily needs expenses.

Exactly, if you have a descent job with good salary then its better to keep bitcoin as a secondary income and save your all earnings for future to get higher profits.
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 02:38:28 PM

Exactly, if you have a descent job with good salary then its better to keep bitcoin as a secondary income and save your all earnings for future to get higher profits.

Well this is what I am doing right now and I am keeping both my JOB and my bitcoin profit intact and I always see that bitcoin is just a secondary profit for me and not as the main source of my income, cause you can never certain know if the price of bitcoin would keep on increasing or when it would certainly decrease, that is why you can certainly need Fiat currency at hand, but it is always good if you have a save bitcoin just in case.
tygeade
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 03:25:41 PM

Well this is what I am doing right now and I am keeping both my JOB and my bitcoin profit intact and I always see that bitcoin is just a secondary profit for me and not as the main source of my income, cause you can never certain know if the price of bitcoin would keep on increasing or when it would certainly decrease, that is why you can certainly need Fiat currency at hand, but it is always good if you have a save bitcoin just in case.

Yes if you have saved enough bitcoins then it can help you in the best way in future, but as of now we cannot depend  on it for living as price is too volatile and not even higher.

chixka000

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 03:28:18 PM

As of now i really don't have experience too much from the industry so sad to say i can't really make a living through bitcoin but i know someday because there is that saying which goes to cryptography we trust so i really have a strong belief that soon.
fkvidar

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 03:39:15 PM

As of now i really don't have experience too much from the industry so sad to say i can't really make a living through bitcoin but i know someday because there is that saying which goes to cryptography we trust so i really have a strong belief that soon.

Yeah and its possible to earn a living with in future when we see higher price of it, but the only thing comes to my mind is that if price goes higher then we will face many difficulties in earning it.
drwtsn32

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 03:41:10 PM

My earnings with bitcoins are not so high to be enough for the life. But it happens me to cover some of my costs for sure. I don't gamble or invest. I just make my bitcoins with commenting here. I count this method as the most safed and that doesn't take too much time. In future I hope to enter some really good campaign that will allow me to doubble or tripple my current earnings.

I do the same here, mate. I don't gamble also or whatsoever that might make me lose my earned money.
The thing is, I don't think that there will gonna be a campaign that will surpass YoBit's rate.
umaOuma

Activity: 938

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 04:22:15 PM

I do the same here, mate. I don't gamble also or whatsoever that might make me lose my earned money.
The thing is, I don't think that there will gonna be a campaign that will surpass YoBit's rate.

If price of bitcoin goes too high in future then there is a full possibility that many campaigns will shut down their operation as it won't be affordable for them to pay with that rates.
Senor.Bla

Activity: 280
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 05:33:56 PM

If price of bitcoin goes too high in future then there is a full possibility that many campaigns will shut down their operation as it won't be affordable for them to pay with that rates.
i never signed a legal binding contract that the campaign has to pay me forever. so they can end the campaign or adjust their rates at any time. this is no problem and surly done before.

co5hike

Activity: 798

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 05:38:27 PM

i never signed a legal binding contract that the campaign has to pay me forever. so they can end the campaign or adjust their rates at any time. this is no problem and surly done before.

Nothing to worry about signature campaign, if one disappears then there will be many more that will help us in earning from it on continuous basis irrespective of the price.
lexuz

Activity: 714

Me, myself and I

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 06:04:18 PM

Nothing to worry about signature campaign, if one disappears then there will be many more that will help us in earning from it on continuous basis irrespective of the price.
Yes as long bitcoin still exist on the market then there will always be new signature campaign so you will still can get earning as long you are active on this forum.
SquallLeonhart
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1101

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 06:09:43 PM

Yes as long bitcoin still exist on the market then there will always be new signature campaign so you will still can get earning as long you are active on this forum.

Yeah but the fact is you can never earn a living from the earnings from signature campaign unless you don't hold higher rank account and which allows you to make more then 100 posts per week.
agustina2
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 06:37:20 PM

Yeah but the fact is you can never earn a living from the earnings from signature campaign unless you don't hold higher rank account and which allows you to make more then 100 posts per week.

Unless people don't hold a higher account? So you are saying a Legendary rank can earn a living with signature campaign earnings only?

Back when Bit-X offers an unlimited post where legendary rank there can earn BTC0.5 per week, it's good but it's not meant for forever and look at what happen today so where they will get their spending to support their livings now?

Whatever the rank, even a legendary one or a staff, signature campaign can't be considered to make anyone life's supported. It's really a big help in most of the cases but we are talking about "living" here which will only lasts until you stopped breathing.
YTBitcoin

Activity: 686

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 09:13:59 PM

I agree with you the signature campaigns are much beneficial for advertising so any company which will know about the efficiency of advertising through signature campaign will select it for their advertising and will adjust the price according to the work members do, so the companies are there to give chance to the members to earn with bitcoin.
Iceborn

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 10:15:40 PM

Hello guys,

how many of you are earning for living just with bitcoin based projects? If some of you do, can you contribute what do you do?
For me I do not think ghat it is possible to earn a living for my self with just Bitcoin. I am not making that much money with Bitcoin alone.
That is why I think that it is better to do just Bitcoin on the side.
bestluck

Activity: 658

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 10:53:59 PM

Hello guys,

how many of you are earning for living just with bitcoin based projects? If some of you do, can you contribute what do you do?
For me I do not think ghat it is possible to earn a living for my self with just Bitcoin. I am not making that much money with Bitcoin alone.

If you search then you will find that it is easy to earn living with bitcoin, it just need more knowledge and more skills, after that you will be able to earn even a larger amount tat you will also save some amount from them, like if you will start trade with bitcoin and altcoin then it is expected that you will earn a much faster income for your life.
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 10:54:37 PM

Hello guys,

Good thing you recognize that because it is really hard to earn a living in bitcoin when you do not have the right skills, we are living in an online world where the outcome of our journey depends solely on how we manage our time so if we do not have the quality to succeed better focus on our day job than risking our time in bitcoin without an assurance to earn.
danherbias07
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1119

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 11:52:08 PM

Hello guys,

Good thing you recognize that because it is really hard to earn a living in bitcoin when you do not have the right skills, we are living in an online world where the outcome of our journey depends solely on how we manage our time so if we do not have the quality to succeed better focus on our day job than risking our time in bitcoin without an assurance to earn.

Truth. You only have your skill once you go to war to this online world. You are going to compete with so many people that are also looking for the job. So I say bettet make it a very good skill.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
FLoving

Activity: 1022
Merit: 521

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 12:07:45 AM

Hello guys,

Truth. You only have your skill once you go to war to this online world. You are going to compete with so many people that are also looking for the job. So I say bettet make it a very good skill.
the opportunity provided by bitcoin are for a wider community so the competition currently is not much hard, anyone can easily adopt any job for to earning for living. But maybe in the future we will face a very tough competitive as in the future the community of bitcoin will be wider more.
Pages: « 1 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 [133] 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 »
  Print  

Jump to: