Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:24:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Tonight, I will die  (Read 7479 times)
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3050

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2013, 07:54:08 PM

I have a question: What are the legalities here supposed I would give the guy any pointers?
Giving pointer to tutorial how to tie a slipknot - if no Tor is used all the way (e-mail registration, acc registration, posting) then party van could arrive.

Nope.  You're not responsible for the actions of another adult no matter what you post online.  Extreme cases that grab media attention are made exceptions of course, but mostly just to shame and name.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ElectricMucus
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1057

Marketing manager - GO MP

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2013, 07:59:16 PM

Don't worry I am em-patient enough to get when to shut up. Just were asking hypothetical.
Maged
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1015

View Profile
January 10, 2013, 08:32:47 PM

I have a question: What are the legalities here supposed I would give the guy any pointers?
Legalities aside, it could very well result in a ban from this forum. We take suicide threads very seriously and will actively remove any post that even considers suicide a viable option for the person who is contemplating it. Often, these types of posts will be deleted less than 10 seconds after they are posted.

ElectricMucus
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2013, 08:38:14 PM

Legalities aside, it could very well result in a ban from this forum. We take suicide threads very seriously and will actively remove any post that even considers suicide a viable option for the person who is contemplating it. Often, these types of posts will be deleted less than 10 seconds after they are posted.

Noted, I apologize.
MysteryMiner
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1029

Show middle finger to system and then destroy it!

View Profile
January 10, 2013, 09:03:47 PM

We take suicide threads very seriously and will actively remove any post that even considers suicide a viable option for the person
I hope You take diarrhea threads just as serious and will remove posts that considers defecation as a viable option.

Dank need to come in his senses because I see no need for suicide in his situation. Seriously. Go to Silk Road forums and read about bad experiences and how to set mind to calm down.

bc1q59y5jp2rrwgxuekc8kjk6s8k2es73uawprre4j
Rob E

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 10, 2013, 09:24:45 PM

Let me put it this way Dank.  You're a fucking douchebag.  You think that messing with the emotions or feelings of other people,  by saying you are going to kill yourself is a joke: then you are an extremely sick person. And i  hope you get  a severe beating by a part of the law.  
MysteryMiner
Legendary

View Profile
January 10, 2013, 09:37:21 PM

Let me put it this way Dank.  You're a fucking douchebag.
No Dank is either funny guy with strange ideas or a great troll. Besides not everyone here have emotions. I really don't care about any other forum account.
And i  hope you get  a severe beating by a part of the law. 
I hope the pigs and the man who invented law get beating instead. Dank is either expressing his problems to us or simply trolling for every ones amusement. Asking Dank to be punished by law because of these forum postings are attack on freedom of speech in the most severe form!

ElectricMucus
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2013, 09:39:29 PM

Let me put it this way Dank.  You're a fucking douchebag.
No Dank is either funny guy with strange ideas or a great troll. Besides not everyone here have emotions. I really don't care about any other forum account.
And i  hope you get  a severe beating by a part of the law.  
I hope the pigs and the man who invented law get beating instead. Dank is either expressing his problems to us or simply trolling for every ones amusement. Asking Dank to be punished by law because of these forum postings are attack on freedom of speech in the most severe form!

you are both idiots,
(or at least you act like idiots right now.)
dank (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

You cannot kill love

View Profile
January 10, 2013, 09:47:24 PM

I'm not committing suicide.  A few people have been circling my friends house all day yesterday.  I laid outside for 6-8 hours and they didn't get a chance to strike.  I requested a last supper with my family, a last night of living on this plane of existence.

13oZY8zzWEp48XZpEEi8zSkYJF5AWR2vXc DMhYmNzMnU2Avgu7sF3GSDybHumj8XH8V8
Currently seeking plot of land to host 1,000,000+ person music festival
Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
malevolent
can into space
Legendary

Activity: 3472
Merit: 1721

View Profile
January 10, 2013, 09:51:44 PM

Giving pointer to tutorial how to tie a slipknot - if no Tor is used all the way (e-mail registration, acc registration, posting) then party van could arrive.

Nope.  You're not responsible for the actions of another adult no matter what you post online.  Extreme cases that grab media attention are made exceptions of course, but mostly just to shame and name.

It may be illegal in most places to assist in or encourage to commit suicide.

Signature space available for rent.
MysteryMiner
Legendary

View Profile
January 10, 2013, 09:52:21 PM

I'm not committing suicide.
Nice to hear that. Censorfags should calm down now because I told that Dank will be OK Smiley
A few people have been circling my friends house all day yesterday.  I laid outside for 6-8 hours and they didn't get a chance to strike.
Smart move.
last night of living on this plane of existence.
Are You going to take psychedelics again and post in this thread? Cheesy I don't think it is good idea because of health concerns.

🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043

👻

View Profile
January 10, 2013, 10:06:54 PM

I'm not committing suicide.  A few people have been circling my friends house all day yesterday.  I laid outside for 6-8 hours and they didn't get a chance to strike.  I requested a last supper with my family, a last night of living on this plane of existence.

Who is after you exactly?
MysteryMiner
Legendary

View Profile
January 10, 2013, 10:08:47 PM

Cops and medical workers because some forum members called 911 and pointed about possible suicide.

Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2013, 10:31:56 PM

Cops and medical workers because some forum members called 911 and pointed about possible suicide.

I did, for one. But no big deal. I only tied up a lady on the suicide hotline, a lady on my local 911, a lady at the Raleigh PD, then later a guy returning my call stating that everything seems to be under control. Not counting possibly another half dozen law enforcement in the Raleigh, NC, area.

All in all, you could say that about 10 people, not counting all those on this forum and Dank's family and friends during last night's episode, were tied up to chase unicorns. Granted, it's their job (so to speak), and chances are nothing else was pressing, like a real suicide attempt. But, it's safe to say that even with nothing else pressing, don't you think that those same ~10 individuals could have used that time to rest so that they would be sharp and ready for a real crisis?

And to think that now they, and we, may be put in the same exact position as last night, eating up valuable resources. And, again, if action is not taken, and something draconian does transpire, we're to blame.
Xenland
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1003

I'm not just any shaman, I'm a Sha256man

View Profile
January 10, 2013, 10:49:44 PM

* I am not  responsible for any advice taken in my post nor am I a registered psycho therapist or medical doctor, yada yada.*
TO Dank: Might i suggest the medicine man brew? Perhaps you will then realise we are living on all planes of existence and can only experience one stream at any given moment. And another thing is I don't understand why post such "sensitive" material in a troll-ridden message board -- horrible place for true spiritual communication.
beekeeper

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

LTC

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2013, 10:52:59 PM

Moderators should send this guy IP to any emergency institution they can find first in USA (assuming he lives there)..

25Khs at 5W Litecoin USB dongle (FPGA), 45kHs overclocked
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=310926
Litecoin FPGA shop -> http://ltcgear.com
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2013, 10:55:24 PM

Moderators should send this guy IP to any emergency institution they can find first in USA (assuming he lives there)..

Rest assure, they do know where he resides, and hopefully are monitoring the situation.
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2013, 11:39:16 PM

Suicide is a private matter that is none of this forum's business, really.  As long as dank doesn't take out innocent people, who cares what he does? 

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
malevolent
can into space
Legendary

Activity: 3472
Merit: 1721

View Profile
January 10, 2013, 11:47:38 PM

Suicide is a private matter that is none of this forum's business, really.  As long as dank doesn't take out innocent people, who cares what he does? 

I would agree but we don't need extra bad rep for this forum because we don't need extra bad rep for Bitcoin. Not to mention that encouraging suicide directly or indirectly can be punishable by law.

Signature space available for rent.
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2013, 11:51:39 PM

Not to mention that encouraging suicide directly or indirectly can be punishable by law.

The law of morality, maybe.  But not any criminal law.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: