Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:48:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Make VBAs/Verify PPs for $1|Great beginners biz|Skype lesson+guides|1st One FREE  (Read 278 times)
VapesVirtuals (OP)

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 12:32:18 PM
Last edit: February 16, 2016, 04:23:57 PM by VapesVirtuals

I'm moving on from selling VBA's. I'm selling gold now, got a new business opportunity...if you still need one, PM me I'll still make them
BTCEACH PURCHASE COMES WITH ONE VBA - BOOM, you don't like this deal? Sell it, make your money back.

BTCBTC1st Customer FREE! Please leave feedback on this thread after we have completed the session!BTCBTC
Yes, these VBAs do INSTANT verification no waiting for deposits!

IM NEW, WHATEVER. I'LL GO FIRST.
 GO LOOK AT WHAT PEOPLE ARE CONSTANTLY SELLING VBAs FOR - $5-10 on average!

You will NOT be asked to do any of the following:
Download ANYTHING like random .exe files. The only thing you MAY need to download YOURSELF not by a link provided by me is a special internet browser.
You will not be asked to pay first!
You will not be asked for your paypal login information, email information, etc.

Want some help finding some other places to advertise as well? I can help you with that too. I can get ya advertising at at least 4 different marketplaces including this one.
STEPS IN PROCESS:
  • Spend your $1 in BTC where I direct you to - *automatically delivered item*
  • Go to the next link I tell you to.
  • Next, I will have provided to you step-by-step directions on how NOT to fuck up.
  • Click "Submit"
  • You have a VBA now
  • Someone orders a VBA
  • You already have on from your purchase w/ me
  • Provide the format I give, and instructions on how to verify correctly. I will teach you that as well
  • HuhHuhHuh
  • PROFITZ

I will do a vouch with 1 TRUSTED person to get on Skype with me, I will screenshare (or teach you by typing it out) do the entire process, and verify this is a working method.

Once this is verified, I will sell 10 of these for $10. I'm not trying to flood the place or ruin the secrets, queue orders now by posting you will want one after verified working!

=)

Oh and I have one VBA left..for sale. $5. I can do it for you via teamviewer, then you can pay me...I will get you as far as possible and then I will do maybe 1 or 2 steps on teamviewer to finish the process. (if you know what your doing and your feedback isnt on fire i'll just give you the info with instructions, then pay me when your done)

Thanks! This is a great little business if you have some time and are willing to build up trust with people. And yes, these cost absolutely no more than $1 each to make and the whole process takes about..3-5 minutes.

BTW the $1 you spend is in BTC not USD

IF YOU ARE COMFORTABLE BUYING BEFORE IT IS VOUCHED
$5.00 to learn, ill show mine first if ur acct is decent, you'll be my vouch and do the same thing, watch me on skype or ill write it all out, and when I'm done creating it you can also have the one I made.
also ill write up a small guide including a few links you'll need

skype - vaporswc pidgin - vsvirtuals@jabber.ru (XMPP)
VapesVirtuals (OP)

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 04:18:31 PM

Maybe giving out the first one free and hearing some feedback from them will get sales rolling?
VapesVirtuals (OP)

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 02:48:54 AM

Bump! 1st one still free.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: