Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 01:23:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Just a girly tipster thread (Opening premier just now)  (Read 3244 times)
WhatTheGox
Legendary

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 08:51:02 AM

, and as every other girl, I am flattered if some boys here send me something in BTC, you can find my tip jar in my profile.

Any gender appreciate tips from any gender.  Many females these days like to be self sufficiant infact and pay there way just as much as males.  I dont know your age and if you are genuine, anyway, peace.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BitcoinSupremo (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 1442
Merit: 529

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 09:25:31 AM

Yeah I am self sufficient. And regarding the tips ,is if some guy won from them when playing double or singles, as to get one accumulator with that odd doesn't happen very often at all.
A dude sent me a PM saying he will send me tips if I sent him nude pictures of mine, I laughed a lot but I am not that kind of girl  Roll Eyes

Whatthegox, a very strange name, are you the person who have made that parody song about Mt.Gox ?
Wendigo
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 09:36:00 AM

There is nothing wrong with providing tips in this gambling forum but why did you have to state explicitly that you are a female and generalize that all females are expecting tips form males? So peculiar!  Cool
BitcoinSupremo (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 10:13:13 AM

Usually females like to be flattered, nothing wrong with that in my view.
damiano
Legendary

Activity: 1246

103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 11:19:23 AM

I am not an experienced tipster, I do this for passion, anyway I will always have more wins than loss, but sometimes tips may go way too wrong. This is just for fun and passion.

You know why you will mainly have more wins than loses right? It is very simple it is because all you're doing is picking the favorite for the game with very low odds. At least your honest that it is for fun, however it is not fun losing money.
BitcoinSupremo (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 01:51:57 PM

I am not an experienced tipster, I do this for passion, anyway I will always have more wins than loss, but sometimes tips may go way too wrong. This is just for fun and passion.

You know why you will mainly have more wins than loses right? It is very simple it is because all you're doing is picking the favorite for the game with very low odds. At least your honest that it is for fun, however it is not fun losing money.

Yeah thats why I do it for fun and don't suggest anyone to keep following forcely, who likes, they for example choose a double which they think is a winner and try to win money. Posting a 10 games accumulator gives the gambler more possibilities to choose from if he chooses the right double. Of course low odds are more probable to win than higher odds. In the end it all depends on the gambler, but I only put max 1 euro per bet to these bets, so I play 30-35 euro a month depending and I never won a single 10 match accumulator, but I keep trying and also post it here for the fun of it.
dinda22
Legendary

Activity: 1232

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 03:25:01 PM

I do not care if it was a girl or not. The most important to have a good prediction.

Your prediction looks safe for the average odds under 1.50
ingiltere
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1485

Rollbit.com Crypto Futures

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 03:27:38 PM

Hi guys, I am a girl but with a passion for sports betting, I will be posting accumulators most of the time, but I am fully confident if you play every bet a single one, will be without a single doubt more winnings then loses. Hope you like this , and as every other girl, I am flattered if some boys here send me something in BTC, you can find my tip jar in my profile. Lets get down to business now.

I don't think you are a girl. Real girls don't beg for tips. And being a tipster doesn't relate to your gender. You don't have to stress it out, you are just an attention whore. Good luck but I won't follow a shady user's tips.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
BitcoinSupremo (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 05:31:46 PM

Hi guys, I am a girl but with a passion for sports betting, I will be posting accumulators most of the time, but I am fully confident if you play every bet a single one, will be without a single doubt more winnings then loses. Hope you like this , and as every other girl, I am flattered if some boys here send me something in BTC, you can find my tip jar in my profile. Lets get down to business now.

I don't think you are a girl. Real girls don't beg for tips. And being a tipster doesn't relate to your gender. You don't have to stress it out, you are just an attention whore. Good luck but I won't follow a shady user's tips.

First , whore maybe your mother or sister, and leave me alone. I am not forcing anyone, I will only post daily acca for fun. I have no power over gambling addicts who will lose money no matter what. I just provide these hopeless folks some alternatives.
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1308

Get your game girl

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 05:50:16 PM

You seem to boyish for a female.Are you a tomboy ? Well,jokes apart,from begging for bitcoins is wrong regardless of the gender.We didn't ask you to create this thread? Not like your bets are 100% which people would follow anyway.Stop insisting on the part you're a female because I think most of the people here know what is E-Whoring.
BitcoinSupremo (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 06:30:26 PM

You seem to boyish for a female.Are you a tomboy ? Well,jokes apart,from begging for bitcoins is wrong regardless of the gender.We didn't ask you to create this thread? Not like your bets are 100% which people would follow anyway.Stop insisting on the part you're a female because I think most of the people here know what is E-Whoring.

I have no reply for you, considering you were the first reply to my post which you got deleted soon after and your reply was.
Sure I can send you BTC tip after you have send me a nude pic. Well I think you are too girlish if you were afraid and deleted the comment few minutes ago.

Stop spamming my post , if you have nothing constructive to say, don't say anything.
BitcoinSupremo (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 06:48:24 AM

Yesterday was a good day with 7 wins and 3 losses out of the 10 games chosen. 70% accuracy rate, not bad, and if the hopeless gamblers have played in doubles yesterday would have won more than lost.

Lets go on today games. Remember I am not a professional tipster, but giving you alternatives to chose from.

Premiership
Ross C. – Hearts
over 1.5
Cyprus Cup
APOEL – Aris
OFB Cup
Sturm Graz – Salzburg
x2
Liiga Cup
SJK – VPS
Coupe de France
Bordeaux – Nantes
under 3.5
Turkish Cup
Besiktas – Konyaspor
DFB Pokal
Bochum – Bayern
over 2.5
FA Cup
Peterborough – West Brom
x2
WTA – St. Petersburg
Beck A. – Hradecka L.
Eurocup
Ulm – Bayern

Today games sound more difficult then yesterday. Hope to have more wins than loses but you never know because of this games of today. And stop telling me I choose only the favorites  Roll Eyes
RussianRaibow

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

I AM A SCAMMER

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2016, 09:10:41 AM

Hope you like this , and as every other girl, I am flattered if some boys here send me something in BTC, you can find my tip jar in my profile.

When I saw the title of this thread my first thought was "this is a dude posing as a girl hoping to get tips."  Looks like I am probably right.

I AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMER
adicted

Activity: 546

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 10:11:57 AM

Mentioning that you are a girl is unnecessary, it seems you are just looking for more attention Cheesy Anyways I might follow some of your tips since I am not really into football but I like sportsbetting on various events, next time it would be better if you have some analysis on each team with your tips. Good luck to you!
BitcoinSupremo (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 11:00:00 AM

Hope you like this , and as every other girl, I am flattered if some boys here send me something in BTC, you can find my tip jar in my profile.

When I saw the title of this thread my first thought was "this is a dude posing as a girl hoping to get tips."  Looks like I am probably right.

Your feedback speaks for you. Don't post anything if you have nothing constructive to say.

Adicted ,thanks will try to next time but usually they are without any analysis, just by watching standings table.
btcdevil
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 11:41:44 AM

I have seen so many new tipster are coming but they are not standing for long time, with some few wins after that when they start to lose the bets they just vanish it. So first i will be following your tips after some time i will try it.
marioantonini
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1082

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 01:17:26 PM

Generally , the most famous tipster in the forum , add a tips with high odd, minimum 2 or more , because is easy predict and win game with odds 1.2-1.3 . i suggest you to add a minimum odd to 1.5 for have a good reputation if you win
ronaldo40
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 01:42:41 PM

Generally , the most famous tipster in the forum , add a tips with high odd, minimum 2 or more , because is easy predict and win game with odds 1.2-1.3 . i suggest you to add a minimum odd to 1.5 for have a good reputation if you win

IMO actually if only gives tips with odds 1.2-1.3 was not too bad, if she gave the team 1-3 and made into a parlay. and of course the odds 1.2-1.3 should be guaranteed always win. compared with 1.5-2 odds but always lose. the important thing here is that he has a good statistical victory

adicted

Activity: 546

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 01:51:16 PM

Adicted ,thanks will try to next time but usually they are without any analysis, just by watching standings table.

No problem, you should try to coz that will somehow boost my confidence to follow your tips Cheesy It is still up to you though if you are not that comfortable on giving analysis, I'll still be looking forward for your future tips, I got a different feeling on this one compared to other tipster's threads.
BitcoinSupremo (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 02:59:20 PM

As I have already stated I just publish usually 10 games accumulator, and this rarely is a win, because I do this and I have statistics of my bets dating to 2015, and yet 1 single win, but these are extremely good tips if you play it in doubles and triples where of course you need luck in choosing the 2 or 3 winning games, still yesterday was good 7 out of 10 won in general. I don't like high odds so odds will be the same almost all the time with minimal changes in odds over time.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: