Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 06:49:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to join signature ad campaigns ..  (Read 4871 times)
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3528
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 01:22:37 PM

I will learn bitcoin and work hard. I shall join the signature campaign after my posts are of higher quality than the average campaigner.
This is very good attitude. You actually need to do it. You can join signature campaigns when your post quality turned good and your account also ranked at least Jr.member.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Tyrantt

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 01:34:37 PM

Hello..
Can some one please tell me how can I join bitcoin talk signature ad comaigns to earn bitcoins..?

Be patient until you get a little higher level and then go to marketplace>services and you can finds loads of offers there and find that one that suites you.

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
Aamir1

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 07:43:36 PM

Hello..
Can some one please tell me how can I join bitcoin talk signature ad comaigns to earn bitcoins..?

Be patient until you get a little higher level and then go to marketplace>services and you can finds loads of offers there and find that one that suites you.

No waiting is needed, when you reach jr. member rank you can join a campaign right away, ofcourse it is better to have a higher rank but it isn't bad with jr. member as well. I'm a jr. member and i've joined yobit sig campaign and so far it's going well for me.
Capitascism

Activity: 163
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 09:17:38 PM

This is something that i will study for some time.
I see a lot of forum members dislike signatures.
Is this is going to stay ?

*************************Too many scams beware******************************************
Aamir1

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 09:24:13 PM

Well no one can really say if sig campaigns will stay forever or not, but i want to say that i have seen people disliking sig campaigns and having signatures in their account themselves.
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 10:12:32 PM

Well no one can really say if sig campaigns will stay forever or not, but i want to say that i have seen people disliking sig campaigns and having signatures in their account themselves.

Read meta they will be on new forum... some day when the new version is out.  So they are most  likely here to stay.   I don't know on pay and how many but yes they will be there from all data so far.

And yes some sig spammers will always cause dislike.  Not much we can do to stop that a lot of it is low level campaigns that are linked to it a lot.  Again read meta lots of good info in there about forum.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 11:03:43 PM

Hello..

No waiting is needed, when you reach jr. member rank you can join a campaign right away, ofcourse it is better to have a higher rank but it isn't bad with jr. member as well. I'm a jr. member and i've joined yobit sig campaign and so far it's going well for me.

Thats a good positive vibe. Now only you have got such opportunities, you can use it when you get the junior member rank. Even it will help you give good quality posts when you become full member or senior member.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
23dzmaz

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 01:24:44 AM

Well, i'm sure signature campaign will stay. Once 1 signature campaign dead, there are new signcamp will born someday. and this circle will never stop imo. so i hope signcamp still effective for promote.
teddy5145

Activity: 714
Merit: 528

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 05:00:39 AM

Sig campaigns will stay because it's the point why bitcointalk is famous for, try to another search another forum where you can get paid $20/week for posting Tongue
Many people especially old members doesn't like it because the fact many of signature campaigners are spamming the forum with short low quality post
But there is always the guy who made good post quality even if he's in sig campaigns Wink
Invulner

Activity: 266

Invulner

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 05:02:11 AM

Hello..

You simply follow their instructions on how to apply in the OP. Some require you to have their exchange account(yobit) and some requires you to fill out a form.
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1051

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2016, 05:06:58 AM

Yobit is the most easy to join as far as ranks are concern since they accept even the Jr member account. I've joined since last week and have earn few bucks with it while also learning things in the forum and bitcoin. I don't even have to think what to write here. I just write whats i know and i get to earn. and play to gambling site some times Smiley

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Aamir1

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 04:30:23 PM

Yobit is the most easy to join as far as ranks are concern since they accept even the Jr member account. I've joined since last week and have earn few bucks with it while also learning things in the forum and bitcoin. I don't even have to think what to write here. I just write whats i know and i get to earn. and play to gambling site some times Smiley

That's right. It is the only campaign that doesn't have so strict rules and also accept users with jr. member like me, i have been using their campain for a few days now and have earned a bit of bucks and also learning from threads where i post because i read posts before saying anything.
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 05:16:01 PM

is this board still about bitcoin, or about posting bullshit with some signature below?Sad
Posting with signature is bullshit for you but for some people it is a bless that you can earn by signature campaign. .And i think if this campaign is not exist. I think this forum will having a low traffic.. because of signature campaign we are increasing.

I actually agree with you on that, sig campaigns has a big part for attracting more users on this forum and maybe also on bitcoin, it can be a positive sign for bitcoin because the more users bitcoin will have in the world the bigger its value will be.
Honestly im just came here in three reason 1st i want to learn more about bitcoin second ind another source of bitcoin and then the last thing is to be part of signature campaign that you can earn a little amount of bitcoin...
Signature campaign is attractive mostly for newbie that they want to earn fast than claiming bitcoin in any faucet.

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
elloco4ever

Activity: 623
Merit: 262

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 05:39:10 PM

is this board still about bitcoin, or about posting bullshit with some signature below?Sad
Posting with signature is bullshit for you but for some people it is a bless that you can earn by signature campaign. .And i think if this campaign is not exist. I think this forum will having a low traffic.. because of signature campaign we are increasing.

I actually agree with you on that, sig campaigns has a big part for attracting more users on this forum and maybe also on bitcoin, it can be a positive sign for bitcoin because the more users bitcoin will have in the world the bigger its value will be.
Honestly im just came here in three reason 1st i want to learn more about bitcoin second ind another source of bitcoin and then the last thing is to be part of signature campaign that you can earn a little amount of bitcoin...
Signature campaign is attractive mostly for newbie that they want to earn fast than claiming bitcoin in any faucet.

Yes you can earn more faster in signature campaign than faucets and also will learn more about bitcoin

Am I spamming? Report me!
SanaButt

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 06:16:40 AM

when u here why u can tell me how can i join signature campaigns, u have join it. it is the best way to earn money, every field needs hardworking if u doing hardwork here u will success.   

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼  No.1 Bitcoin Binary Options and Double Dice  ▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼
████████████████████████████████  sec◔nds trade  ████████████████████████████████
↑↓ Instant Bets ↑↓ Flexible 1~1440 minutes Expiry time ↑↓ Highest Reward 190% ↑↓ 16 Assets [btc, forex, gold, 1% edge double dice] ↑↓
Aamir1

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 06:41:55 PM

when u here why u can tell me how can i join signature campaigns, u have join it. it is the best way to earn money, every field needs hardworking if u doing hardwork here u will success.   

I couldn't really understand what you are trying to say in first part of your post, but about second part, Yes. Sig campaigns are the easiest way to earn money on this forum if you have enough knowledge to serve on the forum, if you aren't eligible to do that then better give your time for reading everywhere in the forum to learn more and later you can join a campaign when you feel you are good to go.
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 07:39:26 AM

i think all signature are full now, sadly this signature game is going to end one day, don't expect it to last forever, the earning for each one, is already very low

you will better find a job in real life and convert your wage in bitcoin
ImnotOctopus

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 07:43:23 AM

I think yobit is still available they accepting jr member right?

i think all signature are full now, sadly this signature game is going to end one day, don't expect it to last forever, the earning for each one, is already very low

Aamir1

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 09:20:50 AM

I think yobit is still available they accepting jr member right?

Yes, yobit is still accepting new comers in their campaign, users with jr. member and above are capable to join there.
adibe

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 11:37:53 AM

It's easy to join signature campaign. The problem is, are you accepted on that signature campaign or not. Because of that you need post constructive so your post history are good.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: