Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 07:23:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoins speculation  (Read 3359 times)
bearex (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 08:45:19 PM

I speculate rise in the next days for the following coins:

MaidSafe
Decred
Etherium(maybe? )
bitworldfun

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 06:32:19 AM

is this really a speculation thread.....  almost seems like its more of a baseless opinion thread.  Add more detail to your posts.
bearex (OP)

Merit: 501

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 08:35:42 AM

LOL allright, i think maidsafe price will rise because of the release of their safecoin.
And i think Decred will rise because it is a new coin with lots of features, also GUI wallet coming,...
Monumental

Activity: 54

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 08:18:55 PM

MaidSafe
Decred
Etherium(maybe? )

From the list of the three coins, I think Ethereum has the biggest potential. It has some funding to develop.
Auponef

Activity: 236
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 08:20:45 AM

is this really a speculation thread.....  almost seems like its more of a baseless opinion thread.  Add more detail to your posts.

Most speculation is baseless. People just want a place to say something. For example I think Ethereum is good coin.
talkbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032

All I know is that I know nothing.

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 12:06:29 PM

Most speculation is baseless. People just want a place to say something. For example I think Ethereum is good coin.

it is because whenever somebody asks for speculation or altcoins to invest in, suddenly dead altcoin bag holders show up and try to lure others to their sell orders.

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
    █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████
  ███████████████████████████
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████████████████▀ ███
█████████████████████▀   ███
    █████████████▀     ████
  █████████████▀   ██    ████
████  █████▀     ██    ████
  ███████▀   ██    ██    ████
    █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████    ██    ██    ████
██  █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████████████████████████
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 12:33:07 PM

it is because whenever somebody asks for speculation or altcoins to invest in, suddenly dead altcoin bag holders show up and try to lure others to their sell orders.

I think the Ethereum could be a good coin to buy, it is still quite new and is developed continuously.
partysaurus

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 02:22:34 PM

I think the Ethereum could be a good coin to buy, it is still quite new and is developed continuously.

think so to , but to be honest all the scam acusations on ether gets me a bit worried , dont know if this is something you just trade becuse it wont exist long term :/
Auponef

View Profile
February 24, 2016, 09:00:41 AM

think so to , but to be honest all the scam acusations on ether gets me a bit worried , dont know if this is something you just trade becuse it wont exist long term :/

The market cap of Ethereum is already $400 million, Many people and whales money is in there. So I think it might not be a scam.
McDonalds5

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 24, 2016, 09:08:28 AM

What do you guys think about the promising altcoins? Ethereum, Decred, Dash,... do you believe any will rise in the next days, will it become bigger than Bitcoin? Post your speculations about altcoins here.

dash and monero are so called "cult coins" with strong bag holding cult but no real world value or mass appeal.
Litecoin and Ethereum are the future major players.
UKBob

Activity: 80

I like Ethereum and Rimbit

View Profile
February 24, 2016, 09:27:39 AM

Ethereum, because it attracts a lot of interest from people - not all the talk is good of course but a lot of it is.
Rimbit because I got in at the start, good forum, good dev and great potential.

RM6kf3k6d12nsTkV3B7amvsTUXcyFuFWaz
mkg96

Activity: 10

View Profile
February 24, 2016, 10:34:13 AM

I really think Ethereum is going to be huge from what I've been reading, maybe not in a near future since there is too much speculation that it is a scam and this kind of things, but I really think once they introduce themselves and time passes with their project their coin is going to rise a lot!

Anyways it's speculation so nothing is 100% sure and you have to believe what you want  Smiley
Monumental

Activity: 54

View Profile
February 24, 2016, 08:10:38 PM

Ethereum, because it attracts a lot of interest from people - not all the talk is good of course but a lot of it is.

I agree with that the Ethereum has good development and good plan for the future development. I will succeed.
bakedrice

Activity: 338
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2016, 06:34:28 AM

What do you guys think about the promising altcoins? Ethereum, Decred, Dash,... do you believe any will rise in the next days, will it become bigger than Bitcoin? Post your speculations about altcoins here.

Seems like Etherum revealed itself to be a huge crapping scam.

Just look at reddit spamming, I wouldn't trust a coin or a community where users have to spam on a whole social media in order to get people to buy some of their crap!

SCAM ALERT on Ethereum!

UKBob

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 07:13:59 AM

Seems like Etherum revealed itself to be a huge crapping scam.

Just look at reddit spamming, I wouldn't trust a coin or a community where users have to spam on a whole social media in order to get people to buy some of their crap!

SCAM ALERT on Ethereum!
Do you have any evidence or is it opinion?  I see lots of people with the same opinion as you, but some reasoning behind the words would be useful, thanks.

Auponef

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 08:20:56 AM

As long as there is constant development of the Ethereum, it will be used widely and the price will rise.
arbitrage

Merit: 500

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 09:18:57 AM

I see many new accounts talking about bright future of ETH? How come bunch of newbies can know such things?
Or those ALT accounts have some better purpose here. I'm confused  Roll Eyes
UKBob

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 09:23:23 AM

I see many new accounts talking about bright future of ETH? How come bunch of newbies can know such things?
Or those ALT accounts have some better purpose here. I'm confused  Roll Eyes
Too many people saying either just "buy" or "scam" and not enough reasoning behind their call.  ETH know how to market, they are mentioned everywhere but is there substance behind it all?

Ostonian

Activity: 912

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 10:41:39 AM

MaidSafe
Decred
Etherium(maybe? )

All the coins have risen. So people are buying more altcoins at present. They think those coins have future.
Rotator

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 02:53:03 PM

Too many people saying either just "buy" or "scam" and not enough reasoning behind their call.  ETH know how to market, they are mentioned everywhere but is there substance behind it all?
Almost every ico at the end turns to be a scam!
What evidence you need more? Just go through announcement and see how many
 takeovers and revivals we had till now. Most of those coins were"very promising" in the beginning now don't even exist.
No doubt many created money from it. But you won't hear cries.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: