Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 07:14:36 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: FunForCoin New play for good Games  (Read 5921 times)
TeamDisaster

Activity: 674
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2016, 01:26:44 PM

I think it's under Beta tests. When these tests will done, i hope the cashout decrease and rewards increase. The idea of this site is nice, i just saw something like that on Tremor Games site, with flash games.

Ah that would make sense I, just building things up while testing with no danger of thousands of microtransactions going out.  We'll see  Cheesy

Trade crypto at Bittrex

Buy gift cards with crypto at GiftOff
funforcoin (OP)

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2016, 09:36:27 AM

The minimum withdraw amount of 0.1BTC is very steep.  Is this going to change at any point?

Ofc, we are going to tune it a bit and lower the threshold in the next period of testing. I think we'll pay attention to other faucets and their thresholds, but it's going to be lower definitely.

I think it's under Beta tests. When these tests will done, i hope the cashout decrease and rewards increase. The idea of this site is nice, i just saw something like that on Tremor Games site, with flash games.

Yes, we are atm in beta but it's gonna change really soon since we have our last debugging round! Smiley Tnx for the feedback!
TeamDisaster

Activity: 674
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2016, 09:40:39 AM

Thanks for the update.  Smiley

Trade crypto at Bittrex

Buy gift cards with crypto at GiftOff
funforcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2016, 10:10:32 AM
Last edit: February 17, 2016, 10:32:06 AM by funforcoin

Ok, soooo... We are at the point of making it live! Cheesy

Gonna promote the "Treasure hunt" !!!  https://www.funforcoin.com/

At this game you can earn up to 1280 satoshis per minute (or 128 satoshis for a single game), and that makes it one of the best giving games around!
Having in mind that the best faucets give way less than that, we are promoting it and hope to get your attention! Smiley
http://i66.tinypic.com/mm7x3d.png

It is simple, log in, get a shovel and start digging the chests out! If you find it, you collect 128 satoshis! if you miss it you get another chance, but if you hit the bomb... well you can guess! Cheesy

Good luck guys! Cheesy
ressif1

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 01:19:01 PM

Grin Dthank you nice site
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 03:53:43 PM

At this game you can earn up to 1280 satoshis per minute (or 128 satoshis for a single game), and that makes it one of the best giving games around!
Having in mind that the best faucets give way less than that, we are promoting it and hope to get your attention! Smiley

It is simple, log in, get a shovel and start digging the chests out! If you find it, you collect 128 satoshis! if you miss it you get another chance, but if you hit the bomb... well you can guess! Cheesy

Good luck guys! Cheesy

Need some luck to don't find a bomb... Does that yellow square give any satoshi? Or only treasure boxes gives the prize?

And how many bombs the stage have?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
xxxDD

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 04:27:53 PM

I will try Smiley
GPlayer

Activity: 32

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 04:39:31 PM

Shooter is the best actually. What about withdraw minimum?
funforcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2016, 07:50:00 AM

http://i66.tinypic.com/mm7x3d.png

Good luck guys! Cheesy

Need some luck to don't find a bomb... Does that yellow square give any satoshi? Or only treasure boxes gives the prize?

And how many bombs the stage have?

The stage has yellow fields doesn't give any satoshi but gives the second try a bit more chance that you'll hit the treasure box next! Bombs are random from 15-20. Only the treasure chest yields prize! This game is based on your luck but pays out the amount that is bigger than most of the free coin faucets that we have encountered.

funforcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2016, 08:01:53 AM

Shooter is the best actually. What about withdraw minimum?

Well, the shooter is somehow the best for now, since it is still a bit buggy and some people find the way to abuse it. Until we crack it to the point of "uncheatable" it will stay the same.
 I mean for the minimal withdraw.

The threshold will be put to 0.05 btc, but will continue to lower as we grow and the games will bring more satoshi, which will make that threshold easier to reach.
creepland

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 08:08:41 AM

Nice idea. But is there need to invest some bits? Or its like faucet?

funforcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2016, 12:50:54 PM

No investment, the deal is simple: you play games and earn satoshis! You can send registration code or banners to your friends and get them as your referrals and the percentage of their winnings is counted for you too.

We are trying to make a different site that works as faucet, but with some fun interaction.
jamalaezaz
Copper Member

Activity: 1876
Merit: 533

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2016, 04:19:07 PM

Yea there's only few sites which pay btc for playing.Actually faucets is easy to build and games requires a lot of skills and knowledge Cheesy
you are right. making such gaming sites need soo much hard hard work and skills.

Available For CM/SMM, Content Writing and Digital Marketing
TG: @jamalaezaz
onlinedragon

Activity: 1036
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 04:27:21 PM

Nice concept will check it out tonight. Let's see if it's worth playing few times a week compared with other BTC earning games/apps.
funforcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2016, 08:04:18 AM

Nice concept will check it out tonight. Let's see if it's worth playing few times a week compared with other BTC earning games/apps.

You can play it as much as you want, the time restricted games will be implemented later on, and they will bring more satoshi but require more time! Smiley
creepland

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 08:30:44 AM

No investment, the deal is simple: you play games and earn satoshis! You can send registration code or banners to your friends and get them as your referrals and the percentage of their winnings is counted for you too.

We are trying to make a different site that works as faucet, but with some fun interaction.

And I have one more question if I am wasting 1hour a day to this games how much can I get average satoshis?

funforcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2016, 11:01:36 AM

And I have one more question if I am wasting 1hour a day to this games how much can I get average satoshis?

Well... The idea is not to waste anyone's time here! When you have faucets that give only 250 in average and that's on a daily or hourly basis, you can consider that time wasting.
We tried our best to balance between simplicity and fun so you can spend time playing easy games and get up to 22500 satoshis! Not every game but Coin Shooter can.
AMR008

Activity: 260
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 11:26:14 AM

really cool design and games , great ... loved it.. good luck for you
funforcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2016, 10:10:41 AM

really cool design and games , great ... loved it.. good luck for you

Thank you! Smiley It means a lot, good feedback is a must these days! Cheesy

So, BitCoin Shooter, as i said before, can bring the biggest amount of satoshis per game! 

funforcoin.com/bitcoin-shooter.htm

Also a simple game that brings you 10 points for every gold bitcoin you shoot, and decreases your points for every silver bitcoin you shoot. The goal is to shoot 10 golden coins and get to the next level before the time runs out!

There are also some utilities that you can shoot, like snowflake for extra time or x2 gold bitcoin for double points. Also there is fire that decreases your time left for a stage, flipped gold bitcoin that decreases your points and of course the bomb! bomb is bad! Wink

For example, if you get to lvl10, you will earn 512 satoshis!

Join in for a shootout and earn some satoshi in a blaze of glory! Cheesy

funforcoin.com/bitcoin-shooter.htm
cluit
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 08:25:33 PM

You did already a good try. Even I think you done everything in this site. A very beautiful and great gaming site that pays satoshi for playing. Very nice concept.  It will be big challenge for other faucet gaming sites.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: