Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 07:12:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 »
  Print  
Author Topic: When gambling makes you cry.  (Read 67256 times)
Daffadile

Activity: 1162
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2016, 03:31:43 AM

Gambling never made me cry and I am sure that it is never going to make me cry because I do not even gamble that much any more. If I gamble I only do it for the fun and not because I am desperate to make money like some people are doing.
If you gable because you have to make money somehow then you will end up crying.
Me also gambling not make's me cry cause i know that im the one who make the decision to gamble than to safe at my wallet.And Gambling Is Kinda Fun And Full of Regrets
"Full of Regrets" LOL! you got it, that is what we are in gambling, before we start we are very optimistic that we can win and with close minded not thinking of the possible risk all we think is to win and in the end we always do regret.
You already knew in the first play that there will be a regret that will happen and yet you can't control yourself and limit it? You better consult a professional help because that's a sign of getting addiction.

I don't think there's a lot of professional person that can say they are really addicted in gambling. We all know we can also knew in ourselves if we really addicted in something.  And I guess we don't need some professional that can tell us if we are addicted in gambling or not.

Most of the gamblers I can say are professionals, why? Because they are the one that are able to gamble and able to lose money whenever they want in gambling.
And it is always a reason that gambling makes someone cry when they are losing it.

so why are you saying that they are professionals if they will able to cry after loosing? If they really a professional gamblers they will not cry when they lose. BUT they will just play again and they will win again the game.

I'm not saying that losings professionals money are getting them cry. Look at it again and read it clearly friend.
I'm saying that there are a lot of professional people who gambles and it is always a reason , for all of us to cry whenever we lose.
You need to clarify what type of game you're stating with your post. I agree if that is poker because you will compete with other professional poker players but if it's a dice there's no reason for you to cry when a professional wins because you're not competing in any professional gambling when you play dice.

Though when you playing against other people you could cry for a lose because of bad luck. In dice you have even worse like because you can't control anything. Other times when you play poker and lose to the another player you have yourself to blame. You never have yourself to blame gambling as far as luck is involved.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
sempak

Activity: 1638
Merit: 505

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 03:38:00 AM

when I lost all my bitcoin in just one day. it makes me unable to forget it. it is a very bad moment in my life. This will continue to be influential in every step that I went through.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Zooplus
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 03:45:57 AM

when I lost all my bitcoin in just one day. it makes me unable to forget it. it is a very bad moment in my life. This will continue to be influential in every step that I went through.
I don't want to ask you how much you lose but I am pretty sure it is big or the amount that you cannot afford to lose, I have that experience as well but only when I get drunk either I lose or win big.
boyptc

Activity: 2982
Merit: 677

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 03:59:08 AM

I don't want to ask you how much you lose but I am pretty sure it is big or the amount that you cannot afford to lose, I have that experience as well but only when I get drunk either I lose or win big.

It is really a heart break if you lose all your bitcoin in just one day. And it is very sad if you are able to earn that for a long time.
And you are just going to lose it in day.
Dang! That's very sad.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
dinda22
Legendary

Activity: 1232

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 04:00:13 AM

therefore to avoid a defeat that much in a short time, you should limit your bankroll every time you play. I always do that. example in one day I will not play more than 0.1BTC. so that when the day of my bad luck, I would not lose a lot of that can make me sad.
boyptc

Merit: 677

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 04:37:16 AM

therefore to avoid a defeat that much in a short time, you should limit your bankroll every time you play. I always do that. example in one day I will not play more than 0.1BTC. so that when the day of my bad luck, I would not lose a lot of that can make me sad.

I guess that is big if you are going to set limit to your bank roll daily at 0.1 btc.
For me it is still big amount and it is better if you are just going to save that daily.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 06:01:53 AM

I guess that is big if you are going to set limit to your bank roll daily at 0.1 btc.
For me it is still big amount and it is better if you are just going to save that daily.
Setting daily bankroll is not my game, I usually play on sports betting and I love basketball, I set my bankroll for the whole season on NBA but I have a limit which is a certain percentage per bet and I don't chase no matter what.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
crytoboost

Activity: 714

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 07:07:35 AM

Every player had this kind of situation when he realized that gambling is no more than just a stupidity when he lost big amount on a very secure bet, every person had these kind of memories when he got angry and start thinking after this lost will never do gamble.
safari88
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 07:19:42 AM

Setting daily bankroll is not my game, I usually play on sports betting and I love basketball, I set my bankroll for the whole season on NBA but I have a limit which is a certain percentage per bet and I don't chase no matter what.
I also like bet on sports. but Setting daily bankroll I think it is good to avoid a defeat that many.
because the average my bet just 0.01-0.1. bet for parlay 0.01 and single bet 0.1

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
virtualkeybuyer

Activity: 644

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 08:09:30 AM

Gambling never made me cry and I am sure that it is never going to make me cry because I do not even gamble that much any more. If I gamble I only do it for the fun and not because I am desperate to make money like some people are doing.
If you gable because you have to make money somehow then you will end up crying.
Me also gambling not make's me cry cause i know that im the one who make the decision to gamble than to safe at my wallet.And Gambling Is Kinda Fun And Full of Regrets
"Full of Regrets" LOL! you got it, that is what we are in gambling, before we start we are very optimistic that we can win and with close minded not thinking of the possible risk all we think is to win and in the end we always do regret.
You already knew in the first play that there will be a regret that will happen and yet you can't control yourself and limit it? You better consult a professional help because that's a sign of getting addiction.

I don't think there's a lot of professional person that can say they are really addicted in gambling. We all know we can also knew in ourselves if we really addicted in something.  And I guess we don't need some professional that can tell us if we are addicted in gambling or not.

Most of the gamblers I can say are professionals, why? Because they are the one that are able to gamble and able to lose money whenever they want in gambling.
And it is always a reason that gambling makes someone cry when they are losing it.

so why are you saying that they are professionals if they will able to cry after loosing? If they really a professional gamblers they will not cry when they lose. BUT they will just play again and they will win again the game.

I'm not saying that losings professionals money are getting them cry. Look at it again and read it clearly friend.
I'm saying that there are a lot of professional people who gambles and it is always a reason , for all of us to cry whenever we lose.

Yeah, you are right,there are a lit of experts in there, and when we face them then we definitely will lose as we are not that much expert which they are, I am also suggesting my friends that before involving in there try to learn all the logics about that and make yourselves expert by playing trials an free games.
Zooplus
Legendary

Activity: 1106

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 08:51:31 AM

I don't think there's a lot of professional person that can say they are really addicted in gambling. We all know we can also knew in ourselves if we really addicted in something.  And I guess we don't need some professional that can tell us if we are addicted in gambling or not.

Yeah, you are right,there are a lit of experts in there, and when we face them then we definitely will lose as we are not that much expert which they are, I am also suggesting my friends that before involving in there try to learn all the logics about that and make yourselves expert by playing trials an free games.
You should evaluate your chances first before going to gambling and when you feel that you have less chances against the house then that would be the time to don't try it or play strictly for fun only.
kaitou.kidd

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 09:08:15 AM

Gambling when done properly can be a very entertaining and enjoyable activity. When abused it can be one of the worst things in the world. Gambling is just like drinking. Out about 100 people who drink, maybe 20 have problems with it. Gambling is the same way. And the effects of the problem are about the same as well.
teilwalL05

Activity: 980

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 11:17:52 AM

It is really a heart break if you lose all your bitcoin in just one day. And it is very sad if you are able to earn that for a long time.
And you are just going to lose it in day.
Dang! That's very sad.

That's true I guess if thats happen to me I will also cry.
Because I actually earn that bitcoin in a long run then suddenly I will just actually lose it in just one day?
So I guess this is also a lesson for us to know that dont gamble.if you are not sure in a result.  Grin
jakelyson
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1069

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 11:36:23 AM

Gambling when done properly can be a very entertaining and enjoyable activity. When abused it can be one of the worst things in the world. Gambling is just like drinking. Out about 100 people who drink, maybe 20 have problems with it. Gambling is the same way. And the effects of the problem are about the same as well.

I agree with you. If only all gamblers are responsible gamblers and will not let themselves be addicted or let their all their money lose to gambling, then there will be no one crying because of gambling. And all this negative talks about gambling will end. But, no one is perfect and every now amd then there will be a gambler who will lose out of control and will cry.
Maslate

Merit: 674

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 02:28:07 PM

I agree with you. If only all gamblers are responsible gamblers and will not let themselves be addicted or let their all their money lose to gambling, then there will be no one crying because of gambling. And all this negative talks about gambling will end. But, no one is perfect and every now amd then there will be a gambler who will lose out of control and will cry.
No one is born already responsible, and responsible could mean a lot of things, for example in gambling when a person is addicted and able to lose more money than intended but later on realize that his doing a crazy thing and just play gambling for fun then that would be called responsible. It does not matter how many times we fall but we need redemption to our self.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
hermanhs09

Activity: 574

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 03:46:02 PM

No one is born already responsible, and responsible could mean a lot of things, for example in gambling when a person is addicted and able to lose more money than intended but later on realize that his doing a crazy thing and just play gambling for fun then that would be called responsible. It does not matter how many times we fall but we need redemption to our self.
I agree with you,when someone has really big balance and you win/lost a really big amount,you get greedy/scared.
So you keep playing to get more profit,to recover/profit even more.
And always the finish is the bust.
teilwalL05

Activity: 980

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 04:22:49 AM

I agree with you,when someone has really big balance and you win/lost a really big amount,you get greedy/scared.
So you keep playing to get more profit,to recover/profit even more.
And always the finish is the bust.

yeah some of us like that, But there are SOME people just to gamble for fun, and of they know how to manage their money and if they know how to control themselves, win or lose the game they will remain a winner for me, at least they just lose in just a moment.  Grin and NOT for a lifetime.
chixka000

Activity: 910

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 05:20:42 AM

After all theres no way you get a win to win situation in gambling you might win a lot of money today yet in the end you will lose money that you cant  afford to so be wise enougj
drwtsn32

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 08:48:26 AM

It feels like you're being cheated, right?
You're winning a couple of times already. But just when it has gone up high, you lose instantly.
Too sad right? But you have to deal with it. That's real life. That's gambling.
electronicfactura

Activity: 714

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 08:52:45 AM

You can not find some person who never cried because of gambling. Gambling in spite of all cares and limited calculated bets at some point will let you make mistake. That can lead you some loss and you will cry. I have gone through similar situation not just once but many times. I repeated recently mistake yesterday and lost some amount.
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 »
  Print  

Jump to: