Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 02:48:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Liberals to build refugee camps on Canadian military bases  (Read 1011 times)
af_newbie
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2016, 10:03:17 PM

The Canadian military has been ordered by Justin Trudeau’s Liberals to draft plans to house more than 6,000 Muslim migrants on a long-term basis at military bases, according to documents obtained exclusively by The Rebel (see below.)

Included in the Department of National Defence budgets are hundreds of thousands of dollars set aside for “religious support," including the purchase of Muslim Korans, prayer mats and foot-washing towels.

The plans also call for the construction of mosques or “worship centres," using taxpayers dollars.
breaking_liberals_to_build_refugee_camps_on_canadian_military_bases_taxpayers_w ill_fund_mosques_korans

what is the purpose of this.. why does canada wants to increase its immigrant rate ? so ridiculous..

Politicians care about next elections.  That is all they care about. 

Liberals are bringing new votes, and breeding more future votes as a result.

adverbelly

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 11, 2016, 12:46:46 PM

probably think that will have workers and more population but don't understand who 'refugees' are..will bring chaos to their country.
you are completely right.. they bring violence and choas to western countiries.. i'm scared..
valta4065

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
February 12, 2016, 11:30:02 AM

Oh god, people dare to leave Turkey refugees camps where there is neither work nor money and absolutely no hope for anything. What a bunch of horrible human beings! Damn! They should totally go to other Muslims country like?HuhHuh?

Give me one Muslim country with some hope to build something? With work and a stable government?
no, it isn't my job to build a future for muslims, its your job to explain why canada should want them

and saying "poor muslims they have such tough lives" doesn't count as a reason. you need to come up with reasons for why it is good for canada, not why it is good for the muslims. we know it is good for the muslims. they get a lot of free stuff.

So you never do anything unless you get something proportional or better in return?  Shocked

And to answer your really cynical and pragmatic question, here's a document explaining why migrants are essential for our current economy:
http://www.oecd.org/migration/OECD%20Migration%20Policy%20Debates%20Numero%202.pdf

█▄       ▄                                            ████     ▐███▌                                               
    ▐████▄ ▄██                                           █████     ████▌                                               
    ▐█████████▌                                          █████     ████                                                
▄▄▄▄▄███████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                                   █████    █████                                 █████          
  ▀█████▀▀  ▄██████████▄                   ████     ▄██████████████████████                             █████          
    ▀▀  ▄▄██████████████                  █████     ██████████████████████                             ▄█████          
    ▄██████▀██▀█████████     ▄██████   ▄██████████      ████     █████          ▄████████    ▄██████▄  █████  █████    
    █████▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██████    ▄███████████ ███████████     ▐████     █████       ▄███████████  ██████████  ██████████████  
    ███████ █ ██████    ▄█████▀ ▐█████  ▐█████         █████     █████      ▄██████▀ ████ █████▀  ▀██  ██████████████  
    █████▄  ▄ ▄▄██████▌ ██████████████  ██████    ██████████████████████▄ ▄█████    █████ ████████     █████    █████  
   ▐██████ ██ █████████ ████████████    █████▌    ▀██████████████████████ █████    ██████  ██████████ ▄████▀   ▄█████  
   ████████████████████ ██████          █████          ████     █████     █████▄  ███████      ██████ █████    ██████  
   ██████████████████   █████████████  ████████      ▄████    ▐████▌     ██████████████  ███████████ █████    █████   
   ████████████████▀      ██████████     ███████▀     ████▀     ████▌     ████████▌ ███  ▀████████   █████    █████   

|
    Bet on Future Blocks & Earn a Passive Income   
             Supports Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS and more!             
   🎰 Play Lottery
🎲 Play Dice
🍀Get Referral Bonus
    ▄████████▄
  █████▀█▀██████
 ████▄  ▄  ▀█████
██████▌ ▀▀▀ ▄████▌
██████▌ ███  ████▌
 ████      ▄▄████
  █████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄
  ▄█████████████
 █████████▀ ▀▀███▄
▐███▌   ▀    ▐████
▐████        █████
 █████▀    ▄█████▀
  ▀█████████████
    ▀▀███████▀
   ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄█████████████▄
▄████████▀▀   ███
████▀▀  ▄█▀  ████
██▄▄ ▄█▀     ████
▀█████      █████
 ▀████▄███▄ ███▀
    ▀███████▀
jak1

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 10:47:45 AM

Immigrants are not civilized, don't work and don't know to work. So if Canada needs workers and more population should look to hire people from eastern europe and poor countries
saddampbuh (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1014

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 11:58:50 AM

So you never do anything unless you get something proportional or better in return?  Shocked
when i do its on me, its not for you to take my stuff away and give it to third world savages on my behalf. i don't quality for council housing in london because i'm a single male. guess what? my local borough just took in 50 syrians and found them all apartments which i will be paying for through my taxes.

And to answer your really cynical and pragmatic question, here's a document explaining why migrants are essential for our current economy:
http://www.oecd.org/migration/OECD%20Migration%20Policy%20Debates%20Numero%202.pdf
legitimate migration of skilled workers is not the same thing as mass illegal immigration from third world muslim countries. we are not importing brain surgeons and rocket scientists when we open our doors to the whole of somalia and sudan.

muslims have the highest rates of unemployment in europe, perform less well at school than our own people and commit more crimes. they are an overall drain on western economies.

http://newobserveronline.com/nonwhite-invasion-crashes-swedish-iq/

According to a report in the educationist’s Lärarnas Tidning newspaper, more than one in three 15-year-olds cannot “pass the basic requirements in one or more” of any school’s main topics, according to data released by the Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD).

As the OECD report said, Sweden has seen “dramatic increases in the percentage of low achievers in all subjects since 2000.”

Eva Lundgren, director of education at the National Agency, and head of PISA in Sweden, told the Lärarnas Tidning that this meant that her nation was the OECD country in which the “proportion of low-performing students increased most.

Be radical, have principles, be absolute, be that which the bourgeoisie calls an extremist: give yourself without counting or calculating, don't accept what they call ‘the reality of life' and act in such a way that you won't be accepted by that kind of ‘life', never abandon the principle of struggle.
valta4065

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 12:22:54 PM

when i do its on me, its not for you to take my stuff away and give it to third world savages on my behalf. i don't quality for council housing in london because i'm a single male. guess what? my local borough just took in 50 syrians and found them all apartments which i will be paying for through my taxes.

Which means you disagree with any forced solidarity through political action?

▄▄▄▄▄███████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                                   █████    █████                                 █████          
  ▀█████▀▀  ▄██████████▄                   ████     ▄██████████████████████                             █████          
    ▀▀  ▄▄██████████████                  █████     ██████████████████████                             ▄█████          
    ▄██████▀██▀█████████     ▄██████   ▄██████████      ████     █████          ▄████████    ▄██████▄  █████  █████    
    █████▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██████    ▄███████████ ███████████     ▐████     █████       ▄███████████  ██████████  ██████████████  
    ███████ █ ██████    ▄█████▀ ▐█████  ▐█████         █████     █████      ▄██████▀ ████ █████▀  ▀██  ██████████████  
    █████▄  ▄ ▄▄██████▌ ██████████████  ██████    ██████████████████████▄ ▄█████    █████ ████████     █████    █████  
   ▐██████ ██ █████████ ████████████    █████▌    ▀██████████████████████ █████    ██████  ██████████ ▄████▀   ▄█████  
   ████████████████████ ██████          █████          ████     █████     █████▄  ███████      ██████ █████    ██████  
   ██████████████████   █████████████  ████████      ▄████    ▐████▌     ██████████████  ███████████ █████    █████   
   ████████████████▀      ██████████     ███████▀     ████▀     ████▌     ████████▌ ███  ▀████████   █████    █████   

|
   🎰 Play Lottery
🎲 Play Dice
🍀Get Referral Bonus
    ▄████████▄
  █████▀█▀██████
 ████▄  ▄  ▀█████
██████▌ ▀▀▀ ▄████▌
██████▌ ███  ████▌
 ████      ▄▄████
  █████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄
  ▄█████████████
 █████████▀ ▀▀███▄
▐███▌   ▀    ▐████
▐████        █████
 █████▀    ▄█████▀
  ▀█████████████
    ▀▀███████▀
   ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄█████████████▄
▄████████▀▀   ███
████▀▀  ▄█▀  ████
██▄▄ ▄█▀     ████
▀█████      █████
 ▀████▄███▄ ███▀
    ▀███████▀
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 1217

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 12:30:30 PM

Immigrants are not civilized, don't work and don't know to work. So if Canada needs workers and more population should look to hire people from eastern europe and poor countries

Actually, it is quite difficult for someone from the Eastern Europe to immigrate to either Canada or the United States. The current immigration requirements in these nations are biased against those from the former Warsaw Pact nations. However, it is relatively easy for a Pakistani, Afghan or a Somali to immigrate to Canada or the US.
valta4065

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 12:34:18 PM

Hmm... So it's ok to have migrants if the country welcoming them decides where and when they come from?

|
   🎰 Play Lottery
🎲 Play Dice
🍀Get Referral Bonus
    ▄████████▄
  █████▀█▀██████
 ████▄  ▄  ▀█████
██████▌ ▀▀▀ ▄████▌
██████▌ ███  ████▌
 ████      ▄▄████
  █████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄
  ▄█████████████
 █████████▀ ▀▀███▄
▐███▌   ▀    ▐████
▐████        █████
 █████▀    ▄█████▀
  ▀█████████████
    ▀▀███████▀
   ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄█████████████▄
▄████████▀▀   ███
████▀▀  ▄█▀  ████
██▄▄ ▄█▀     ████
▀█████      █████
 ▀████▄███▄ ███▀
    ▀███████▀
saddampbuh (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1014

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 04:46:16 PM

Which means you disagree with any forced solidarity through political action?
not because "any" could include the welfare system, military and national health service which i do support in principle. i certainly disagree with importing third world muslims and being forced to pay for them to have things i am not entitled to myself.

Be radical, have principles, be absolute, be that which the bourgeoisie calls an extremist: give yourself without counting or calculating, don't accept what they call ‘the reality of life' and act in such a way that you won't be accepted by that kind of ‘life', never abandon the principle of struggle.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 1217

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 06:12:31 PM

not because "any" could include the welfare system, military and national health service which i do support in principle. i certainly disagree with importing third world muslims and being forced to pay for them to have things i am not entitled to myself.

This is what I don't understand. The native Canadians are living in abject poverty in most of their small reservations. In most of the cases, there are no healthcare or education facilities in these villages. Rather than providing quality services to these people, the Canadian government is spending the taxpayer money on importing third world Muslims, who are good for nothing. 
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: