Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:49:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH is already done with tech/innovation at this point or did i mised something?  (Read 499 times)
benthach (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2016, 08:34:36 AM
Last edit: February 09, 2016, 01:31:50 PM by benthach

i was hoping to see more techs and innovations put to use as advertised and hypes about this coin but in reality ETH/etherium/platform is already done with tech/innovation at this point. after the wallet releasing then it's 100% done. ETH wallet https://github.com/ethereum/mist/releases it's in BETA right now but it should be the same when it's going to be official releasing.
note you need to be IT coder to use ETH smart contracts; write sol code in a file, compile on command line (or in new mist wallet) and deploy to blockchain.

at consumer level i was hoping there must be something more to it about this coin, like plug and play with smart contracts and dapp. i used to think mist wallet would use to browse or executing this dapp. i have to admitted i must of missed something. if dapp can't be use within eth wallet so what the purpose of it anyway? so dapp is just another program which use ETH blockchain, if this is the case i don't see it can be sustain and can be use as enterprise level. simple, if a lot of people using dapp applications the blockchain would explore, another thing is the dapp traffics door can't accomplishing all the traffics if it get to enterprise level. i don't see this ETH can be use as enterprise level, heck, it is not even consumer friendly.

reddit btcwriter1 - twitter kingpininvestor

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wosch76
Legendary

Activity: 942
Merit: 1026

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 01:17:23 PM

from this point of view Crypti/Lisk would be the better choice.
there you can use dapps (coded in javascript) and a dapp-store within the wallet.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
benthach (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2016, 01:35:23 PM

from this point of view Crypti/Lisk would be the better choice.
there you can use dapps (coded in javascript) and a dapp-store within the wallet.

i haven't check into crypti
i personally think this smart contracts is useless as cryptocurrency and i haven't pay attention much. i do think openbazaar kind of smart contracts is useful because of decentralized buying/selling. i guessed we need to wait and see how this thing play out and who getting played!

rdnkjdi
Legendary

Activity: 1256
Merit: 1009

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 02:19:42 PM

It's not close to "done".

The touring blockchain works.  My understanding is the gui official release is close. 

The move to POS and scalability are the next dragons to be slain.  They want to be able to handle visa level transaction volumes which is yet to be determined.  Homestead is the official "it's safe for moons" release.  Serenity (I believe) is the "it's scalable and ready for prime time" release.
benthach (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2016, 02:28:49 PM
Last edit: February 09, 2016, 02:48:26 PM by benthach

It's not close to "done".

The touring blockchain works.  My understanding is the gui official release is close.  

The move to POS and scalability are the next dragons to be slain.  They want to be able to handle visa level transaction volumes which is yet to be determined.  Homestead is the official "it's safe for moons" release.  Serenity (I believe) is the "it's scalable and ready for prime time" release.

at this point it's a wait and see, just hope they're not going to drags this on forever. i see there is no possible way for it, just too many obstacle and bottleneck. at visa level the eth blockchain would collecting TBs and TBs of data daily. i wouldn't invest in this coin by the way, to me it's not much of different with other coin because i still think this smart contracts is useless plus it's not for consumer level and the dapp going to collecting terabyte and terabyte daily if it even possible for scalability

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: