Bitcoin Forum
November 21, 2019, 03:37:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.18.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] LytixChain Reloaded - Marketplace Blockchain [PoS + Masternodes + Maxnodes  (Read 419 times)
tippytoes

Activity: 966
Merit: 257

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 25, 2019, 07:44:27 AM

The current buy/sell orders in crex are not very reassuring.

Also, can we see updated version of the roadmap?

I guess there are already progress in the above items.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org|
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
The Bitcoin Forum is turning 10 years old! Join the community in sharing and exploring the notable posts made over the years.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Senaia

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2019, 06:37:32 AM

The current buy/sell orders in crex are not very reassuring.

https://i.ibb.co/2KdkgTQ/Screen-Shot-2019-10-25-at-3-38-33-PM.png

Also, can we see updated version of the roadmap?

https://i.ibb.co/6gbWdbp/Screen-Shot-2019-10-25-at-3-41-53-PM.png

I guess there are already progress in the above items.

I know its not assuring but we decided to keep it there for now. When I took over, it was 2 sat so we got it up to 10 sat and stopped.

The plan is to get real investors to buy the coin, not a fake bump that would last for few days or even few hours. Natural & slow increase in price is what we are going after.

We just started advertising on Google, and we semi integrated Lytix coin with my hosting business: https://www.hostpuma.com/masternode-hosting.html

Yes, we still need to update the roadmap on the site, and other things as well. I'm hoping to get this done in November.
Senaia

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2019, 03:34:40 PM
Last edit: November 01, 2019, 04:53:55 PM by Senaia

LYTX Coin is now accepted at https://www.hostpuma.com as payment for all web hosting services.

HostPuma has been in the web hosting business for many years, and you can find a wide range of services such as shared website hosting, VPS hosting, dedicated servers and newly added masternode hosting.

We have also added more value to LYTX Coin, by making the current conversion rate $1 = 1000 LYTIX Coins. So if your invoice is $5, you will need to pay 5000 LYTX Coins.

Now you can support the project by simply switching from your current web hosting company to HostPuma and pay with your LYTX Coins.

Use the following promotion code to get 30% discount on cPanel shared hosting: HostPuma30Off

HostPuma10Off will get you 10% discount on VPS's and masternode hosting.

BitcoinTalk VPS & Special Offers: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5197855.0

If you have any questions, feel free to ask in Discord or open a support ticket here: https://www.hostpuma.com/support/submitticket.php
tybiboune

Activity: 315
Merit: 8

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 05:08:05 PM

a little return-on-experience after a very recent 1 year masternode rental with HOSTPUMA

easy process, just the tiny bit of annoyance at the moment of paying the anual fee with LYTIX as for now you need to make the conversion yourself (1000 LYTX=$1)

once it's done, hosting fee sent from my wallet to hostpuma wallet

opening a ticket to confirm I've paid (sending the tx fee as a proof of payment)

masternode was up 5 mn later!!!

TOP NOTCH SERVICE as far as I'm concerned.

if that host is stable and stays online, it should be highly recommended :thumbsup:

for now the looks of it is a bit sketchy, but once it's polished it will be a kick-ass full service (VPS, dedicated server, masternode hosting, all-in-one, payable with LYTX)

Good job, Senaia!
Senaia

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2019, 06:56:09 PM

a little return-on-experience after a very recent 1 year masternode rental with HOSTPUMA

easy process, just the tiny bit of annoyance at the moment of paying the anual fee with LYTIX as for now you need to make the conversion yourself (1000 LYTX=$1)

once it's done, hosting fee sent from my wallet to hostpuma wallet

opening a ticket to confirm I've paid (sending the tx fee as a proof of payment)

masternode was up 5 mn later!!!

TOP NOTCH SERVICE as far as I'm concerned.

if that host is stable and stays online, it should be highly recommended :thumbsup:

for now the looks of it is a bit sketchy, but once it's polished it will be a kick-ass full service (VPS, dedicated server, masternode hosting, all-in-one, payable with LYTX)

Good job, Senaia!

Don't worry, I have been in the hosting business for almost 10 years, uptime is 100% unless I need to shutdown the server for maintenance or upgrades which is rare. Kernel updates are done without the need to shutdown or reboot.

Yes, I'm still looking for a proper WHMCS payment module but haven't found any so far. I even talked to cryptocurrencycheckout on how their module work and it seems to be semi manual as well. So we will stick to the manual payment method for now, you will see our LYTX address on your invoice, send payment to it, then open a ticket to alert us.

Anyway, I will keep looking for a proper payment module and make the order process much more user-friendly.
Senaia

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2019, 05:43:24 PM

Hello everyone,

New Explorer:
A new explorer has been forked from iquidus/DSTRA and its live now. You can view it here: http://explorer.lytixchain.org/
Its much more reliable and bug free, but check it out and DM me on Discord if you find any issues with it. Later I will add a new section that will include ROI calculations, collateral, locked coins...etc

Upcoming Release:
I will do my best to make the release this month, masternode collateral will become 10,000 and rewards will be: 60% Maxnode - 20% Masternode - 20% Staking. It will also include code cleanup, new checkpoints, new sporks...etc

Meme Contest:
The contest is over and our winners are: @coolxraygun, @Turbostud653 (US), @StrikerBurns and @LouiS

Each will receive 5000 LYTX reward.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.