Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2018, 04:09:25 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.16.0  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🔥LIVE ICO🔥🔥ALL-STOCKS🔥🔥GLOBAL STOCK MARKETS REVOLUTION  (Read 2282 times)
Jedie22

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:40:18 PM

I expect that the project will appear large investstory, although this requires a lot of effort to make them interested in them

You are right, to be able to attract many investors the devs must think ways how they will improve their marketing strategies and also their advertising too.

Maybe by making a video presentation? going into forums? That might be a good ones as it targeted to be a "global stock market revolution" and to be able to prove that they need to be globally known too Wink

Yeah, to be known globally is somehow difficult to be happen as this project is still in progress. Hopefully the team may able to provide some attractive features as well as have some bonuses for this project. I believe this project have a potential and bright future.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
wledgewil

Activity: 140
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:41:19 PM

I expect that the project will appear large investstory, although this requires a lot of effort to make them interested in them
There is already a set of successful projects with similar subject and all of them have made very good profit for the investors at a distance. Thus and this project has good chances of repetition of such success.

Yeah right, but there is also a chance that a new project failed to succeed. So to avoid this the dev needs to be more active and creative about making the popularity of all-stocks to increase high.

Risk will always there and we can't avoid that. So, this will all depend on their marketing strategy on how they are going promote their project. And as what I observed, it seems that all is good and probably all will be set according to their plan.

You're right, risk is everywhere as your are part on the crypto currency community especially you invest a great amount. It is somehow a win-win situation. I'm just hoping that this project have a great standard of security since this project involves global stocks.
Why do we really scared on the risk factor when the platform is obtaining more standards and the experienced team who is easily tackling all the issues and bringing more better resolutions and driving the utmost achievements even in the minor areas by completing tasks.

VeriMeVerification, Authentication, ProtectionVeriMe
Pre-Sale December 15th◄▬▬▬▬▬►Participate Now
TWITTER   ▮   TELEGRAM   ▮   FACEBOOK   ▮   YOUTUBE    ▮   MEDIUM   ▮   REDDIT
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 224
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:56:56 PM

Although it looks like a good concept; the lack of advertisement campaign do not let this project to be known in a majoraty area of crypto traders. In my opinion they have to organize a better bounty campaign and work with international press media services together.

steampunkz

Activity: 448
Merit: 255

Sportsbet.io

View Profile
Today at 01:45:34 AM

Although it looks like a good concept; the lack of advertisement campaign do not let this project to be known in a majoraty area of crypto traders. In my opinion they have to organize a better bounty campaign and work with international press media services together.

I think they already have a bounty campaigns that. Has been launched you may view some of their offers in the frontpage of these thread. Lets keep promoting allstocks for the succes of the ico stage.

UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 182
Merit: 18

View Profile
Today at 02:37:21 AM

You are right, to be able to attract many investors the devs must think ways how they will improve their marketing strategies and also their advertising too.

Maybe by making a video presentation? going into forums? That might be a good ones as it targeted to be a "global stock market revolution" and to be able to prove that they need to be globally known too Wink

Yeah, to be known globally is somehow difficult to be happen as this project is still in progress. Hopefully the team may able to provide some attractive features as well as have some bonuses for this project. I believe this project have a potential and bright future.

Golden is a far stretch, most countries are very reluctant to let random peeps get into their stock markets easily, so those can be problematic af for the team
ace09

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
Today at 02:39:43 AM

I think they already have a bounty campaigns that. Has been launched you may view some of their offers in the frontpage of these thread. Lets keep promoting allstocks for the succes of the ico stage.
Having a bounty campaign is a good thing for a project. By means of this, more people will be able to reach the information about the All-Stocks project. The All-Stocks project has a good sense of concept for the whole Global Stock Market and I am supporting this project for their ultimate goal to be implemented. So, keep striving and make more developments that will bloosom the name All-Stocks even more.
Inskchen

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
Today at 03:27:54 AM

This looks promising Smiley Like it !

Yes, this is the reason why a lot of people now are joining this project and I hope they already invested good amount so that they will have high chance of huge profit very soon.
What is the minimum amount of investment? I would like to invest in the project, but I worry that my investment will not be enough
Minimum purchase is 50 AST tokens. Get a bonus from 10% to 25% on every token purchase. And at Stage one of All-Stock PreSale, the price is 1ETH = 625AST -> Min = 0.08 ETH. For make sure, you can make investment with at least 0.1 ETH.
Actually a small amount for initial investment in the project and a moderate premium, I do not like when they give big premiums, then the price of a coin can fall very much.

I don't agree with you. AllStocks give 25% bonus at this stage in the ICO + plus extra 10% in case you are a shark investor.
I do not think that big discounts are a good idea. Rather, for an investor, this is a good idea, and for a coin it can mean a strong fall when entering the exchange.

▬▬ ● ● Knowledge Presale starts on January 15, 2018 ● ● ▬▬
▬▬ ● ● Knowledge In. Knowledge Out ● ● ▬▬ (https://knowledge.io?utm_term=val1)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.