Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:37:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 178 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Qora | POS | Assets | Names | Polls | Automated Transactions | Social Network  (Read 249381 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
wizzardTim
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1000

Reality is stranger than fiction

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 11:58:31 AM

If I recall well, vbcs is working on the acct between Qora/Btc. Is that still valid? I was wondering whether there is any ETA or progress report on acct.

Behold the Tangle Mysteries! Dare to know It's truth.

- Excerpt from the IOTA Sacred Texts Vol. I

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
klee
Legendary

Activity: 1498

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 11:59:14 AM
Last edit: April 18, 2016, 12:12:11 PM by klee

If I recall well, vbcs is working on the acct between Qora/Btc. Is that still valid? I was wondering whether there is any ETA or progress report on acct.
I would be interested in this too!

EDIT: Could this feature be used to launder BTC?
wtman
Legendary

Activity: 1030

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 02:50:57 AM

Is there somewhere we can see roadmap of upcoming developments?
This coin is innovative but it didn't get the attention and market love it deserved, probably because of not enough marketing support. There was a pump a while ago to around 50, wonder whether it was just a random pump or we have some serious people interested in it
soundwallet

Activity: 121
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 03:02:54 AM

dev has gone,Qora is close to dead now.

wtman
Legendary

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 03:10:20 AM

Can you elaborate?
There are multiple devs. Which one has gone and which one are still sticking to it?

wtman
Legendary

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 06:21:02 AM

qora.team Last Active:    April 07, 2016
I want to know whether he is gone?
Ayle56

Activity: 185
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 06:27:17 AM

That's not true, there is a new dev called ca333 who has recently joined the multiple dev team. Also vbcs and CIYAM are part of the dev team. What's more skerberus has been a long term member of the dev team and still is. Agran is leaving the dev team after version 0.26 is released, but ca333 joining makes up for that loss.

Hi, everyone!  I have the following announcements to make:

1. ca333, the security expert from Switzerland, will join Qora dev team as a security consultant/core contributor. He had provided code contributions and performed security audits for Qora in the past.  After joining the dev team, he will support Qora development by providing critical security analysis/bug fixes and much needed consultation.

He has my full support and trust, and I have full confidence in his expertise and ability to provide critical analysis.  To get an idea of what kind of work ca333 had been doing in the past, feel free to check out his BTT profile.

2. vbcs and CIYAM will continue to be a part of our Qora dev team.  Everything is cool. Please relax.  Smiley

So, everyone, let's get back on track and continue with the development!  Wink  Skerberus is currently working on bug fixes in 0.26.  I'll let him make an announcement when it's ready for release.  Smiley
wtman
Legendary

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 06:45:19 AM

That's not true, there is a new dev called ca333 who has recently joined the multiple dev team. Also vbcs and CIYAM are part of the dev team. What's more skerberus has been a long term member of the dev team and still is. Agran is leaving the dev team after version 0.26 is released, but ca333 joining makes up for that loss.

1. ca333, the security expert from Switzerland, will join Qora dev team as a security consultant/core contributor. He had provided code contributions and performed security audits for Qora in the past.  After joining the dev team, he will support Qora development by providing critical security analysis/bug fixes and much needed consultation.

He has my full support and trust, and I have full confidence in his expertise and ability to provide critical analysis.  To get an idea of what kind of work ca333 had been doing in the past, feel free to check out his BTT profile.

2. vbcs and CIYAM will continue to be a part of our Qora dev team.  Everything is cool. Please relax.  Smiley

So, everyone, let's get back on track and continue with the development!  Wink  Skerberus is currently working on bug fixes in 0.26.  I'll let him make an announcement when it's ready for release.  Smiley

Good stuff. I checked out Slack. There are developments going on indeed. There is exciting stuff apart from the things we know outside slack (acct between qora & bitcoin without 3rd party exchange) and the new version.
Apart from all that, wonder why people discount the existing decentralized social network and blogging system on Qora? Huge value to be unlocked in future imo
klee
Legendary

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 07:48:13 AM

Me thinks vbcs should verify himself.
lovewiki

Activity: 271
Merit: 250

Share Love

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2016, 08:16:41 AM

Good stuff. I checked out Slack. There are developments going on indeed. There is exciting stuff apart from the things we know outside slack (acct between qora & bitcoin without 3rd party exchange) and the new version.
Apart from all that, wonder why people discount the existing decentralized social network and blogging system on Qora? Huge value to be unlocked in future imo

But Slack is a closed platform, while Bitcointalk is an open forum. Better have someone to help share those development news publicly on Bitcointalk.

Register for FREE Bitcoin!
Wareat

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 09:48:34 AM

Qora below 20 sat again  Undecided
wizzardTim
Legendary

Activity: 1708

Reality is stranger than fiction

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 10:33:52 AM

Qora below 20 sat again  Undecided

good coin, no community :|

edit: Also two good devs stopped working for qora: vrontis, agran

Behold the Tangle Mysteries! Dare to know It's truth.

- Excerpt from the IOTA Sacred Texts Vol. I
klee
Legendary

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 10:49:15 AM

Unfortunately, I see no future in this unless ACCT gets released.

Which will not be easy because it seems it is not top priority for vbcs (who can blame him? Tons of work for practically zero reward)...
lyynx

Activity: 380
Merit: 275

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 11:31:05 AM

I think that Bter is now finally releasing coins, many who were active in the community will return, just like myself. My suggestion at this point is for everyone to hold their coins, remove the bulk of their coins from trading platforms. Scarcity creates opportunity. For me, I am just getting caught up with what has changed in the past 7 months and what is on the horizon for the up coming year. I will be participating in the marketing of Qora once I have a handle on what we have to offer and I will be proposing some marketing activities in the up coming weeks.

So, in the meantime, Qora is not dead, in fact it is more akin to a Phoenix (Suggest that be the name of the next release). BTW, it's great to be back.

CIYAM
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1075

Ian Knowles - CIYAM Lead Developer

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2016, 11:37:30 AM

Unfortunately, I see no future in this unless ACCT gets released.

Which will not be easy because it seems it is not top priority for vbcs (who can blame him? Tons of work for practically zero reward)...

Although Qrowdfund is the current focus that has been nearly completed and reworking ACCT is the next thing that @vbcs is intending to focus on so I wouldn't write things off just yet.

With CIYAM anyone can create 100% generated C++ web applications in literally minutes.

GPG Public Key | 1ciyam3htJit1feGa26p2wQ4aw6KFTejU
lyynx

Activity: 380
Merit: 275

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 06:47:21 PM

I just spent some time in the Slack channel and can say for sure this Crypto is far from being dead, it is more akin to being in a metamorphosis. On the outside a quite weathered shell with no indication of life, but in all actuality, under the surface, a multitude of changes and improvements are underway. Stay tuned, you don't want to miss the show.

Also, if everyone that reads this thread doesn't mind, please reply with "Here!" to let us know you are here, kind of a role call.

If you are willing to help with Qora in any capacity, include that in your response and/or send me a PM to let us know what area of this project you have the time and desire to assist in. Even if it's only  in spirit, your feedback is appreciated.

Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 07:29:27 PM

I just spent some time in the Slack channel and can say for sure this Crypto is far from being dead, it is more akin to being in a metamorphosis. On the outside a quite weathered shell with no indication of life, but in all actuality, under the surface, a multitude of changes and improvements are underway. Stay tuned, you don't want to miss the show.

Also, if everyone that reads this thread doesn't mind, please reply with "Here!" to let us know you are here, kind of a role call.

If you are willing to help with Qora in any capacity, include that in your response and/or send me a PM to let us know what area of this project you have the time and desire to assist in. Even if it's only  in spirit, your feedback is appreciated.

The first time I saw Qora, I thought that it was going to be another alt, but then I decided to research more about Qora and it's features and I have found it very useful myself. I would say that it is one of the most advanced cryptos in the market, and it could have very strong potential. Sometimes I wonder why it is very undervalued, but I guess it is because Qora is in its very first steps. The current prices make it very ideal for those to enter this exciting journey, as I have a feeling that the price of Qora will be much more valuable than what it is right now in the near future. I expect for Qora to reach at least $0.01 in value.  Grin

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
bonipper

Activity: 246

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 08:29:10 PM

The first time I saw Qora, I thought that it was going to be another alt, but then I decided to research more about Qora and it's features and I have found it very useful myself. I would say that it is one of the most advanced cryptos in the market, and it could have very strong potential. Sometimes I wonder why it is very undervalued, but I guess it is because Qora is in its very first steps. The current prices make it very ideal for those to enter this exciting journey, as I have a feeling that the price of Qora will be much more valuable than what it is right now in the near future. I expect for Qora to reach at least $0.01 in value.  Grin

I expect for Qora to reach a much higher value, but it needs more publicity. There was someone who said he would be taking on the job of publicizing it soon, and when he gets people noticing it the value should start to climb. The more posts this thread gets, the more people will notice it, so the role call idea is a great strategy.
yns1971

Activity: 399

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 12:04:50 PM

good time buy QORA when the price is low now.
SimkoMiner

Activity: 925

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 02:31:55 PM

good time buy QORA when the price is low now.

Exactly. Smiley Buying all this shit before it's too late.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 178 »
  Print  

Jump to: